Thread: Need a new rad 3x120.

Need a new rad 3x120.

Moving the hardware from my case to a new Dimastech benchtable I want to change my old rad. What will be the best option today??. Im a little confuse with so many reviews.. Fans Im using are Typhoon,s at 1850 rpm. and the pump is a Laing D5 with a Kryos HF CPU Block. Thanks for your imputs..

Xtreme Member
    Classic swiftech is still great option tbh, best bang for buck for sure. Fact that it isn't most thick rad, is an advantage too, more room for other stuff.
    If you want best build quality, I would say an SR-1 model from hwlabs (for low/medium fan speed) and GTX for fast fans. 1850gts are barely there for gtx, especially if you are going to adjust their speed below maximum.

Quote Originally Posted by aerial View Post
    Classic swiftech is still great option tbh, best bang for buck for sure. Fact that it isn't most thick rad, is an advantage too, more room for other stuff.
    If you want best build quality, I would say an SR-1 model from hwlabs (for low/medium fan speed) and GTX for fast fans. 1850gts are barely there for gtx, especially if you are going to adjust their speed below maximum.
    Thanks for your imput. I will keep the same fans Im using now, at 1850., and of course I want to buy a good quality rad.