Hello all,

Sorry for my English is not very good !!!!

I come here to share my experience buying from the company DimasTech. I'll try to be as objective as possible, this letter is mainly to inform people about this company and the quality of its equipment.

My first order was entered September 8, 2011:

* Bench/Test Table Easy Dual V2.5 Graphite Black (x1)
* Dimastech FlexFan140 Black V1.0 (x1)
* Dimastech USB Cable (x1)

The order was delivered to me 30 September 2011 (not three fourths days later as announced throughout the site).
In terms of content, everything was there, the packaging was simple with a sturdy cardboard. But inside the screws roaming around the box ... it was not even wrap in plastic bag (first fault for me to the purchase price).

I was pretty satisfied with the product and finishes, only a few things that I think is less:

- The hardware part is some contribution to the housing by reversing trade (small screw for fastening daughter boards for example). Assemble the box using the small screw (it will be there asse solid in time to use pc is moved).

- I also see a problem with the flexfan, which is fixed on a single threaded rod that is sometimes locked in the box. I think this set with glue, but for the price of a flexfan it would be good that this concern is addressed.

I'm still happy with my order and I decided to complete my computer equipment to order two new tables. DimasTech offered me 5% discount for having waited for me the first order.
I take this opportunity to pass them when a big order since the shipping costs are high because of high French VAT.

I tell them this command:

* Bench/Test Table Easy Dual V2.5 Graphite Black (x2) 120€ x 2 => 240€
* Dimastech USB Cable (x2) 2,99 x 2 = 5,98€
* Spacers 25 mm High (x2) 2,04 x 2 => 4,08
* ThumbScrews M3 and 6-32 Thread Deep Black (x1) 12,00€
* ThumbNuts M4 Female Thread 10 Pieces Pack Deep Black (x1) 5,00€
* Dimastech FlexFan140 Black V1.0 (x11) 12,24€ x 11 => 134,64€
* Dimastech Dust Cover Grey (x3) 4,99 x 3 => 14,97€
* DimasTech® EasyGo Fasteners (x2) 5,99 x 2 => 11,98€

Value: € 407.20 uros (+29.99 € uros postage)

I give the command again command takes a long time to come (one about me).
In ouvran packages I see three things:

- On one of the two plates of a table below which the host hard disk was twisted as badly packaged. So it twisted metal and remove paint over the housing has a place.
- The screws yet fully control its bulk in the box (which was drilled, the sudden I lost a few screws through the hole).
- But my real problem is that 11 flexfan ordered his black chrome ... while on my order to indicate it is BLACK.

I decided to contact Dimastech, but this company is never found on MSN, they never connect. So I contact them by email. I get a response saying they are sorry it must be a mistake and they will send me back the good in black.
After a week had still received nothing I called back, I get no response.
I decided to contact them after one week of their site, I have a message telling me that they are sorry and they will look after me, give me an RMA number. But nothing, and today no answer when I contact again 3 times.

So here I am with 11 flexfan a color that I was not asking more and half are for the rust (I can provide photos on request for those with doubts about what I said).
I had not said anything yet for material twisted, or for the screws, but it is too. I think for the price ca is not correct.
I think the tables are well-studied for someone wishing to make a pc table bench (I would even say that c is the best tables on the market today. Should be just a few improvements and it would be perfect).

However I note that the company cares about its customers can apparently and that's a shame because if the market has someone starts it will not compete too much work for them to take the walk ...

Here's my story, so for the design and usefulness of this sound good despite some default tables. But know that if you have any problems (and how they view packs the tables you are going to necessarily have one time or another), although the company is not doing its role of SAV even when c is it that is wrong! !

Control switch 21 October 2011, received November 17, 2011 and today still my flexfan chrome that have not been changed. It will be my last order with dimastech. I will try to find another brand to make me quit on meusures.

I will also prevent a consumer association in a month if I was still nothing.

Of course I'll come by note if the company I change my flexfan and what it offers me as if she made ​​me one.