Thread: [resolved] Check it out before ordering DimasTech

kalewenn

[resolved] Check it out before ordering DimasTech

Hello all,

Sorry for my English is not very good !!!!

I come here to share my experience buying from the company DimasTech. I'll try to be as objective as possible, this letter is mainly to inform people about this company and the quality of its equipment.

My first order was entered September 8, 2011:

* Bench/Test Table Easy Dual V2.5 Graphite Black (x1)
    * Dimastech FlexFan140 Black V1.0 (x1)
    * Dimastech USB Cable (x1)

The order was delivered to me 30 September 2011 (not three fourths days later as announced throughout the site).
    In terms of content, everything was there, the packaging was simple with a sturdy cardboard. But inside the screws roaming around the box ... it was not even wrap in plastic bag (first fault for me to the purchase price).

I was pretty satisfied with the product and finishes, only a few things that I think is less:

- The hardware part is some contribution to the housing by reversing trade (small screw for fastening daughter boards for example). Assemble the box using the small screw (it will be there asse solid in time to use pc is moved).

- I also see a problem with the flexfan, which is fixed on a single threaded rod that is sometimes locked in the box. I think this set with glue, but for the price of a flexfan it would be good that this concern is addressed.

I'm still happy with my order and I decided to complete my computer equipment to order two new tables. DimasTech offered me 5% discount for having waited for me the first order.
    I take this opportunity to pass them when a big order since the shipping costs are high because of high French VAT.

I tell them this command:

* Bench/Test Table Easy Dual V2.5 Graphite Black (x2) 120€ x 2 => 240€
    * Dimastech USB Cable (x2) 2,99 x 2 = 5,98€
    * Spacers 25 mm High (x2) 2,04 x 2 => 4,08
    * ThumbScrews M3 and 6-32 Thread Deep Black (x1) 12,00€
    * ThumbNuts M4 Female Thread 10 Pieces Pack Deep Black (x1) 5,00€
    * Dimastech FlexFan140 Black V1.0 (x11) 12,24€ x 11 => 134,64€
    * Dimastech Dust Cover Grey (x3) 4,99 x 3 => 14,97€
    * DimasTech® EasyGo Fasteners (x2) 5,99 x 2 => 11,98€

Value: € 407.20 uros (+29.99 € uros postage)

I give the command again command takes a long time to come (one about me).
    In ouvran packages I see three things:

- On one of the two plates of a table below which the host hard disk was twisted as badly packaged. So it twisted metal and remove paint over the housing has a place.
    - The screws yet fully control its bulk in the box (which was drilled, the sudden I lost a few screws through the hole).
    - But my real problem is that 11 flexfan ordered his black chrome ... while on my order to indicate it is BLACK.

I decided to contact Dimastech, but this company is never found on MSN, they never connect. So I contact them by email. I get a response saying they are sorry it must be a mistake and they will send me back the good in black.
    After a week had still received nothing I called back, I get no response.
    I decided to contact them after one week of their site, I have a message telling me that they are sorry and they will look after me, give me an RMA number. But nothing, and today no answer when I contact again 3 times.

So here I am with 11 flexfan a color that I was not asking more and half are for the rust (I can provide photos on request for those with doubts about what I said).
    I had not said anything yet for material twisted, or for the screws, but it is too. I think for the price ca is not correct.
    I think the tables are well-studied for someone wishing to make a pc table bench (I would even say that c is the best tables on the market today. Should be just a few improvements and it would be perfect).

However I note that the company cares about its customers can apparently and that's a shame because if the market has someone starts it will not compete too much work for them to take the walk ...

Here's my story, so for the design and usefulness of this sound good despite some default tables. But know that if you have any problems (and how they view packs the tables you are going to necessarily have one time or another), although the company is not doing its role of SAV even when c is it that is wrong! !

Control switch 21 October 2011, received November 17, 2011 and today still my flexfan chrome that have not been changed. It will be my last order with dimastech. I will try to find another brand to make me quit on meusures.

I will also prevent a consumer association in a month if I was still nothing.

Of course I'll come by note if the company I change my flexfan and what it offers me as if she made ​​me one.

kalewenn
    Bonjour à toutes & tous,

Je viens ici partager mon expérience d’achat auprès de la société DimasTech. Je vais tenter d’être le plus objectif possible, ce courrier est surtout pour informer les gens sur cette société et la qualité de son matériel.

Ma première commande à été passer le 08 septembre 2011 :

• Commande 01 :

* Bench/Test Table Easy Dual V2.5 Graphite Black (x1)
    • Dimastech FlexFan140 Black V1.0 (x1)
    • Dimastech USB Cable (x1)

La commande m’a été livré le 30 septembre 2011 (et non trois à quartes jours plus tard comme annoncer partout sur le site).
    Au niveau du contenu, tout y était, l’emballage était simple avec un carton solide. Cependant à l’intérieur les vis se baladais dans tout le carton … elle n’était même pas emballer dans du sachet plastique (premier défaut pour moi vue le prix d’achat).

J’étais plutôt satisfait du produit et des finitions, seul quelques petites choses qui me semble moin bien :

- La visserie de certaines partie est inverser par apport au boitier du commerce (petit pas de vis pour les fixation des cartes filles par exemple). Assemblage du boitier à l’aide des petites vis (cela sera-t-il asse solide dans le temps pour un usage pc qu’on déplace).

- J’ai aussi constater un problème au niveau des flexfan, ce qui le fixe est une simple tige fileté qui reste parfois bloquer dans le boitier. Je pense régler cela avec de la colle, mais au vue du prix d’un flexfan il serait bon que ce souci soit régler.

Je suis quand même content de ma commande et je décide pour compléter mon parc informatique de commander deux nouvelles tables. DimasTech me propose 5% de réduction pour le fait d’avoir attendu pour m’a première commande.
    J’en profite alors pour leur passer une grosse commande puisque les frais de ports sont élevé et a cause de la TVA française très élevé.

Je leur commande ceci :

* Bench/Test Table Easy Dual V2.5 Graphite Black (x2) 120€ x 2 => 240€
    * Dimastech USB Cable (x2) 2,99 x 2 = 5,98€
    * Spacers 25 mm High (x2) 2,04 x 2 => 4,08
    * ThumbScrews M3 and 6-32 Thread Deep Black (x1) 12,00€
    * ThumbNuts M4 Female Thread 10 Pieces Pack Deep Black (x1) 5,00€
    * Dimastech FlexFan140 Black V1.0 (x11) 12,24€ x 11 => 134,64€
    * Dimastech Dust Cover Grey (x3) 4,99 x 3 => 14,97€
    * DimasTech® EasyGo Fasteners (x2) 5,99 x 2 => 11,98€

Valeur : 407,20 €uros (+29.99 €uros de frais de port)

Je passe la commande, encore une fois la commande met beaucoup de temps à arrivé (1 moi environ).
    En ouvran les colis je constate trois choses :

- Sur une des deux table une des plaques du dessous qui accueil les disques dur était tordu car très mal emballer. Cela a donc tordu le métal et en plus enlever la peinture du boitier a un endroit.
    - Les vis commander son encore complètement en vrac dans le carton (qui était percé, du coup j’ai perdu quelques vis par ce trou).
    - Mais mon vrais problème est que les 11 flexfan commander en noir son chromé … alors que sur ma commande il est bien indiquer NOIRE.

Je décide de contacter Dimastech, mais cette société n’est jamais présente sur MSN, ils ne sont jamais connecter. Alors je les contactes par email. J’obtiens une réponse me disant qu’ils sont désoler que ca doit être une erreur et qu’ils vont me renvoyer les bon en noire.
    Après une semaine n’ayant toujours rien reçu je les recontactes, je n’obtiens aucune réponse.
    Je décide de les recontacter une semaines après par leur site, j’ai un message me disant qu ils sont désoler et qu’ils vont s’occuper de moi, me fournir un numéro de RMA. Mais rien, et aujourd’hui plus aucune réponse alors que j’ai encore contacter 3 fois.

Me voila donc avec 11 flexfan d’une couleur que je n’est pas demander et qui en plus sont pour la moitié rouiller (je peut fournir des photos sur demande pour les personnes ayant des doutes sur ce que je dit).
    J’avais pourtant rien dit pour le matériel tordu, ni pour les vis, mais la c’est trop. Je trouve que vue le tarif ca n’est pas correcte.
    Je pense que les tables sont bien étudier pour quelqu’un souhaitant se faire un pc sur table de bench (je dirait même que c est les meilleurs tables du marché actuel. Il faudrait juste quelques améliorations et elle serait parfaites).

Cependant je constate que cette société se préoccupe peut de ses clients apparemment et ca c’est dommage car si sur le marché quelqu’un se met a les concurrencer il n’aura pas trop de travail pour leur prendre le marcher …

Voila donc mon histoire, donc pour le design et l’utilité ce son des bonnes tables malgré quelques défaut. Mais sacher que si vous avez des problèmes (et vue comment ils emballe les tables vous aller forcément en avoir un jour ou l’autre) bien cette société ne fait pas son role de SAV même quand c est elle qui est en tord !!!!

Commande passer le 21 Octobre 2011, recut le 17 novembre 2011 et aujourd’hui toujour mes flexfan chrome qui n’ont pas été changer. Ca sera donc ma dèrnière commande chez dimastech. Je tenterai de trouver une autre marque quit a me les faires sur meusures.

Je repasserais ici si mon probleme a avancer et si la société m'a fait une offre.

I have oredered a bench myself 3 days ago. Im crossing my fingers now !!! Let see what happens but your post d,ont make me feel very happy of course.
    Last edited by ea3ot; 12-23-2011 at 08:39 AM.

kalewenn
    Good luck for you !!

Quote Originally Posted by kalewenn View Post
    Good luck for you !!
    Till the moment no tracking number received. Payed day 21/22 today is 29.

Copie
    Quote Originally Posted by ea3ot View Post
    Till the moment no tracking number received. Payed day 21/22 today is 29.
    You do know there is something called christmas/new years, which usually means nothing is open till after then. Give them a break.

Well, I hope that is the case. but few days ago, when I ask, they told me... the packet is on the way you will receive the traking number today a little bit latter... after this , any more news or traking....

Today Tracking received. Are in hollidays till 8 of Jen. All is ok.
    Last edited by ea3ot; 12-30-2011 at 02:32 AM.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Hello All, happy new year and happy to hear about this problem, we always try our best to support customers and problems, sometime we fault, couse we're just man and man do errors, we tried to get back to our customer for solving the problem, but i have to admit that the normal postage we used for sending the swap parts was not that good service, and maybe pack is somewhere in france or Italy, our mission will be to solve this problem very soon, to have our customer happy as before, and please if there are problems with quality, note that...and say, your email was just talking about wrong flexfan colors, not about other problems, this past year 2011 we've been working with a THOUSEND of customer and we know that someone can be unsatisfied, but our objective is to try to make em all happy...so, we'll be sending an email pretty soon, with a new tracking for this swap parts, once we open next monday.

about ea3ot, you got the tracking, you probably receive the table today, so please if you're out of this situation, talk after results, as you know we're under holiday period.

and last of all, our msn support, is always on, when we're open, and during working hours, supportodimastech@hotmail.it

All is ok at this end. I have receive the packet today with any problems. Im very please with Dimastech. Good communication and good service,
    Last edited by ea3ot; 01-02-2012 at 05:45 AM.

kalewenn
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimas View Post
    your email was just talking about wrong flexfan colors
    Hello,

the only thing I have is not about the screws that walk in the boxes (it seemed like I ordered secondary and other package in case I screw is widely). But I did talk to my e-mail to a problem of evil room followed suit (ie twisted) and that I remove the paint in one place! Here is a copy of this message :

---------------------------------------------------------------
    > Hello,
    >
    > I just returned from vacation, so I well received my two packages (the neighbor who receive them). Everything is fine apart on a table base was misplaced and remove the black paint on the table (but it does not matter because both will serve as my test table, this has not so much importance). But I have a concern about the "Flex Fan 140"
    >
    > "Dimastech FlexFan140 Black V1.0 (x11)"
    >
    > The fan bracket is black, but the bars are colored aluminum instead of being black.
    > I have attached a picture that you see the problem because its iron flex fan on my PC with my two tables of two black bench (not on the test table).
    > Would it be possible to have a change of its poles by black bars (like the first that I had with my first order).
    > How to proceed?
    >
    > Cordially

-----------------------------------------------

I therefore report the problem and I can send you pictures on this forum dess of what I say if some are not convinced! I have to spend very long can two orders of certain amounts. And I'm rather pleased with the quality of the tables (although some small problem). But I'm not happy or it lost time.
    In fact today I was still nothing, no RMA number, no items received. So for now my position remains the same, I am not SATIF your services!

PS: I'll come here regularly to the advancement of my problem if it is resolved one day (because it's been almost two months that I report the problem, and c at the time was not the holidays or celebrations !).

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Hello,

the only thing I have is not about the screws that walk in the boxes (it seemed like I ordered secondary and other package in case I screw is widely). But I did talk to my e-mail to a problem of evil room followed suit (ie twisted) and that I remove the paint in one place! Here is a copy of this message :

---------------------------------------------------------------
    > Hello,
    >
    > I just returned from vacation, so I well received my two packages (the neighbor who receive them). Everything is fine apart on a table base was misplaced and remove the black paint on the table (but it does not matter because both will serve as my test table, this has not so much importance). But I have a concern about the "Flex Fan 140"
    >
    > "Dimastech FlexFan140 Black V1.0 (x11)"
    >
    > The fan bracket is black, but the bars are colored aluminum instead of being black.
    > I have attached a picture that you see the problem because its iron flex fan on my PC with my two tables of two black bench (not on the test table).
    > Would it be possible to have a change of its poles by black bars (like the first that I had with my first order).
    > How to proceed?
    >
    > Cordially

-----------------------------------------------

I therefore report the problem and I can send you pictures on this forum dess of what I say if some are not convinced! I have to spend very long can two orders of certain amounts. And I'm rather pleased with the quality of the tables (although some small problem). But I'm not happy or it lost time.
    In fact today I was still nothing, no RMA number, no items received. So for now my position remains the same, I am not SATIF your services!

PS: I'll come here regularly to the advancement of my problem if it is resolved one day (because it's been almost two months that I report the problem, and c at the time was not the holidays or celebrations !).
    we will solve the problem as soon as possible, what i can say is sorry one more time, you will get an email today later in the afternoon to solve the situation.thanks

kalewenn
    Hi all,

This morning I received a package with my 11 DimasTech flexfan. Everything was perfectly packed (screws and bolts in plastic bags).

Despite the wait my problem is solved.

Thank you DimasTech

kalewenn
    I was not able to change the title of the post with [resolved] before, can be an administrator could.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I was not able to change the title of the post with [resolved] before, can be an administrator could.
    thanks for feedback, will tell mod if they can, if not it's not a problem

Administrator
    I have changed the title. Good luck guys !!

Administrator
    np Dimas

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.