Thread: Antec Eleven Hundred Review

Cool Antec Eleven Hundred Review

Antec have been in the business of producing computer cases, components and cooling products for over 25 years. In fact this year they have celebrated “A Quarter Century of Quality and Innovation” hence the Antec 25 branding on their website and all products released this year. I’ve personally been a keen advocate of the brand over the years, showing a particular keenness for their Power Supply Units. But today I am here to share with you a new release from them within their Gaming Case Series.

It was back in 2008 that the notorious Twelve Hundred gaming case was first introduced to the market and since then (apart from the LanBoy Air) Antec have been furnishing their gaming sector of cases with lots of smaller variations such as the One Hundred, Two Hundred, Three Hundred and so on. The mid-high end hasn’t been given that much attention, that is until today.

Today we will be taking a look at the new Eleven Hundred. A mid-tower gaming chassis with an understated visual appearance and oodles of space within, making way for XL-ATX motherboards and multi-GPU configurations. Can the Eleven Hundred capture the gamer’s attention in a market that is full of other successful alternatives? Let’s find out.
    Source

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I used this case for a customers build and its flimsy and feels cheap, the feet are made of cheap plastic and would scratch your precious desk and have no grip at all, sort of like a $50 raidmax, the usual Antec build quality is missing here. I wouldn't recommend this case to anyone for that price.
    Last edited by HelixPC; 12-14-2011 at 06:04 PM.
    Intel Core i7 4770K @ 4.6ghz| Corsair H100i | MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming Edition | 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 2.4GHZ | eVGA GTX 780 | Creative Sound Blaster ZxR | Samsung 500GB SSD/4TB Storage | LG 14X BLu-Ray Burner | Corsair HX1050 | Corsair Air 540 | Asus VG248QE 144HZ Monitor

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by HelixPC View Post
    I used this case for a customers build and its flimsy and feels cheap, the feet are made of cheap plastic and would scratch your precious desk and have no grip at all, sort of like a $50 raidmax, the usual Antec build quality is missing here. I wouldn't recommend this case to anyone for that price.
    It also just looks very Raidmax or Apevia like. I really dislike the design, and I somewhat liked the Antec 300/900/1200 designs. It would help if they did away with the side-fan holes on all of these cases- I don't know anyone who owns an Antec case and uses a side-fan.

On the other hand, the new P280 seems like a really nice case. I would definitely choose the Antec 900 or the P280 over this case, just from an aesthetic and build quality perspective.