Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swiftech Apogee HD 24k Gold Plated Limited Edition

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    We made no extras, sorry :-(
    :-)
    Not a problem, just curious. asura had a great idea for extra barbs and my mom can gold leaf a moving car

Edit: Need gold plated hose clamps more since the hose covers most of the barb!
    Last edited by PaganII; 12-13-2011 at 01:51 AM.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    It uses the same mounting as the XT and GTZ. So there are already LGA771 plates available for this block. Although you would need to paint it yourself.
    Thanx lowfat and Gabe, yep, I thought in both cases it might work. Let's see if I can order from PPCS, but I reckon they might all be gone by now.
    Never argue with Idiots...they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
    i-Prodigy (small APD2 GFX/CPU waterloop) ; HP Blackbird Project Log (dual-Xeon Watercooled) ; Macho Mini Project Log (Sandybridge watercooled mini-ITX)

Xtreme Legend
    that's dope!
    Team.AU
    Got tube?
    GIGABYTE Australia
    Need a GIGABYTE bios or support?

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Sorry my friend, but we only made 302 pcs, and they are ALL accounted for. They all bear a serial number, and are allocated to the dealers listed in the OP. I only made one extra (Serial #000) which will stay in our display cabinet :-)
    Looks like you forgot about the unnumbered one... which makes it mine?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenswiftech View Post
    Looks like you forgot about the unnumbered one... which makes it mine?

I think that one should be yours..Can't think of a more appropriate person for it to go to.
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

Xtreme Member
    Dang, this block and the Swiftech LGA2011 mounting hardware became available right after I built my system

My outgoing 1366 machine had the old EK gold plated limited edition block, I'm about to tear that apart and see how the gold plating stood up to service since October 2009. I'll post photos.
    Win7 x64 | Asus P9X79 WS | Core i7 39060X @ 4.3 GHz | 16 GB Mushkin CAS7 DDR3-1600 | EVGA Geforce 590 | HP ZR30w 30" display
    LSI 9260-8i FastPath with 4x Intel X25-M 160GB RAID0 + 2x Velociraptor 600GB RAID0
    Koolance CPU-370 block | Swiftech 655 pump | EK reservoir | MO-RA3 4x180 radiator with Silverstone fans | Koolance quick disconnects
    nVidia HDMI audio into Pioneer Elite SC-35 (as preamp) via HDMI | 4x Marantz monoblock amps | B&W Nautilus 805 speakers (4) | REL Strata Sub
    Secondary system: Apple Mac Pro Nehalem Xeon 2.93GHz dual quad (running Win7) for video editing/encoding

Not Yours!
    I ordred 2 pcs. an got them today nr. 006 and 007, James Bond came to mind for some reason.

Xtreme Member
    Looking good... James

Where to buy in EU ??? Bacata dont sales directly.

Xtreme Member
    Bacata is a distributor. here is a where to buy list: http://www.bacata.net/index.php?p=re...choix=net&l=uk
    Because the Apogee HD Gold is a limited edition you should probably send Bacata an email and ask a list of E-retailers carrying it.

Not Yours!
    Looking good... James
    Thx
    Think I know what the theme of my next LC build will be

Quote Originally Posted by ea3ot View Post
    Where to buy in EU ??? Bacata dont sales directly.
    I know that Frozen CPU and Performance-pcs have international shipping so that's an option.

Bacata is a distributor. here is a where to buy list: http://www.bacata.net/index.php?p=re...choix=net&l=uk
    Because the Apogee HD Gold is a limited edition you should probably send Bacata an email and ask a list of E-retailers carrying it.
    Yep, I checked all this online stores and I cant find it anywhere. Is not listed . IF any one knows any online shop to buy please heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp.Thanks

PS: I have sent an e-mail to Bacata,, Waitting for news
    Last edited by ea3ot; 12-28-2011 at 03:09 PM.

Xtreme Member
    Is there any chance of removing the barbs and placing compression fittings instead?
    Looks really niceeeee but i dont like barb hehe

Thanks to: - [ Aquatuning | Atlas Informática | NZXT | ProSilentPC | Seasonic | IzarMicro ] -

Xtreme Member
    Just like on the "regular" Apogee HD you can use compression fittings (up to 1/2" ID 3/4" OD on the main inlet/outlet!).

Xtreme Member
    Just like on the "regular" Apogee HD you can use compression fittings (up to 1/2" ID 3/4" OD on the main inlet/outlet!).
    Thanks for the heads up!
    I just checked Linus unboxing @ youtube and I saw that he also changed his barbs to compression fittings aswell

Order placed!

Thanks to: - [ Aquatuning | Atlas Informática | NZXT | ProSilentPC | Seasonic | IzarMicro ] -

Quote Originally Posted by SoMBrA View Post
    Thanks for the heads up!
    I just checked Linus unboxing @ youtube and I saw that he also changed his barbs to compression fittings aswell

Order placed!
    Donde lo has pedido Sombra? No lo veo por ninguna parte.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12