Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Skyrim Teaching Children How to Perform Erotic Sex Maneuvers ?

Xtreme Enthusiast

Talking Is Skyrim Teaching Children How to Perform Erotic Sex Maneuvers ?

yes they are serious

If you are a responsible parent, then the world of MMORPG first person shooters should be something of a foreign language to you. In games like Skyrim, players are teleported to far away lands that are cream filled with demonic spell crafting, violent shirtless blood shed and exposed not only Satanic critters, but bombarded with gay under tones of fecal fornication.

http://christwire.org/2011/11/is-sky...sex-maneuvers/

I am Xtreme
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christwire

Might as well start posting The Onion for news too.

I... They.... How... Wha...?

I don't want to live in this world anymore...

Xtreme Addict
    Troll article, an absolutely brilliant one at that.
    Workstation:
    3960X | 32GB G.Skill 2133 | Asus Rampage IV Extreme
    3*EVGA GTX580 HC2 3GB | 3*Dell U3011
    4*Crucial M4 256GB R0 | 6*3TB WD Green R6
    Areca 1680ix-24 + 4GB | 2*Pioneer BDR-205 | Enermax Plat 1500W
    Internal W/C | PC-P80 | G19 | G700 | G27
    Destop Audio:
    Squeezebox Duet | Beresford TC-7520 Caiman modded | NAD M3 | MA RX8 | HD650 | ATH-ES7
    Man Cave:
    PT-AT5000E | TXP65VT30 | PR-SC5509 | PA-MC5500 | MA GX300*2, GXFX*4, GXC350 | 2*BK Monolith+
    Gaming on the go:
    Alienware M18x
    i7 2920XM | 16GB DDR3 1600
    2*6990 | WLED 1080P
    2*Crucial M4 256GB | BD-RW
    BT 375 | Intel 6300 | 330W PSU

2011 Audi R8 V10 Ibis White ABT Tuned - 600HP

Xtreme Enthusiast
    the comments are better than the article.

one of the great trolls of all time.

from the same author: http://christwire.org/2011/11/51-chr...-for-butthole/
    i7 2600k, 8GB 1866Mhz DDR3, GTX560 Ti, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4, CM Cosmos 1000 Case, and some green crap everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandr0s View Post
    So you're saying I could use my own pee as coolant?

Xtreme Addict
    Considering that these games have ratings for a reason, kids shouldn't be playing them to begin with.

-PB
    -Project Sakura-
    Intel i7 860 @ 4.0Ghz, Asus Maximus III Formula, 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws X F3 (@ 1600Mhz), 2x GTX 295 Quad SLI
    2x 120GB OCZ Vertex 2 RAID 0, OCZ ZX 1000W, NZXT Phantom (Pink), Dell SX2210T Touch Screen, Windows 8.1 Pro

Koolance RP-401X2 1.1 (w/ Swiftech MCP35X), XSPC EX420, XSPC X-Flow 240, DT Sniper, EK-FC 295s (w/ RAM Blocks), Enzotech M3F Mosfet+NB/SB

^ my face when i clicked "What's new" button

I like large posteriors and I cannot prevaricate

Xtreme Mentor
    Man I love reading like this
    Friends shouldn't let friends use Windows 7 until Microsoft fixes Windows Explorer (link)

Quote Originally Posted by PerryR, on John Fruehe (JF-AMD) View Post
    Pretty much. Plus, he's here voluntarily.

Wanna look under my kilt?
    Even I learned a few new words and phrases from that article.

Whoever wrote that.... THEY are the deviant.... Wow!!!
    Last edited by K404; 11-28-2011 at 06:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by T_M View Post
    Not sure i totally follow anything you said, but regardless of that you helped me come up with a very good idea....
    Quote Originally Posted by soundood View Post
    you sigged that?

why?
    ______

Sometimes, it's not your time. Sometimes, you have to make it your time. Sometimes, it can ONLY be your time.

Xtreme Addict
    be sure they are spending countless hours watching their bitttorrents download massive amounts of band widths to illegal obtain this demonic grail of violent dragon :banana::banana::banana::banana:. Be sure to inspect all of their friend’s houses. Anyone of the evil axis of consoles; PlayStation 1,2 or 3, Gamecube or XBox 360 Live Kentic, could be lurking in one of their households.
    LOL LOL I couldn't do it better

Xtreme Member
    i have NEVER laughed so hard completely by myself in my life.
    CM Stacker 830 Classified Scheme *In Progress*
    Antec TPQ-1000
    i7 950
    OCZ Reaper 3x2gb 1066 7-8-8
    Crucial C300 128gb
    HD5850
    Asus Xonar Essence STX

Xtreme Addict
    Skyrimjob Great laugh. Thank you!
    Sandy Bridge 2500k @ 4.5ghz 1.28v | MSI p67a-gd65 B3 Mobo | Samsung ddr3 8gb |
    Swiftech apogee drive II | Coolgate 120| GTX660ti w/heat killer gpu x| Seasonic x650 PSU

QX9650 @ 4ghz | P5K-E/WIFI-AP Mobo | Hyperx ddr2 1066 4gb | EVGA GTX560ti 448 core FTW @ 900mhz | OCZ 700w Modular PSU |
    DD MC-TDX CPU block | DD Maze5 GPU block | Black Ice Xtreme II 240 Rad | Laing D5 Pump

Xtreme Guru
    Greatest satire blog of all time.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Satire or not... The author said Skyrim is made by Blizzard, and that you can be a black ogre from Stormwind? Rather impossible considering he is combining Skyrim and World of Warcraft and continues with these errors in it.

Kind of ruined the article in either case considering he cant even get his satirical or non satirical writing with correct information; still it was a pretty funny read.

Xtreme Addict
    Comedy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMinionX View Post
    Satire or not... The author said Skyrim is made by Blizzard, and that you can be a black ogre from Stormwind? Rather impossible considering he is combining Skyrim and World of Warcraft and continues with these errors in it.

Kind of ruined the article in either case considering he cant even get his satirical or non satirical writing with correct information; still it was a pretty funny read.
    This was one of the funniest parts actually :p

NooB MOD
    Some of the slang used for sexual acts and bodily parts had me hosing myself laughing
    Xtreme SUPERCOMPUTER
    Nov 1 - Nov 8 Join Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Jowy Atreides View Post
    Intel is about to get athlon'd
    Athlon64 3700+ KACAE 0605APAW @ 3455MHz 314x11 1.92v/Vapochill || Core 2 Duo E8500 Q807 @ 6060MHz 638x9.5 1.95v LN2 @ -120'c || Athlon64 FX-55 CABCE 0516WPMW @ 3916MHz 261x15 1.802v/LN2 @ -40c || DFI LP UT CFX3200-DR || DFI LP UT NF4 SLI-DR || DFI LP UT NF4 Ultra D || Sapphire X1950XT || 2x256MB Kingston HyperX BH-5 @ 290MHz 2-2-2-5 3.94v || 2x256MB G.Skill TCCD @ 350MHz 3-4-4-8 3.1v || 2x256MB Kingston HyperX BH-5 @ 294MHz 2-2-2-5 3.94v

Xtreme Enthusiast

That's the point. The real press are so stupid they're willing to tell the public that Masseffect is a sex simulator where you can even pick the size of your characters breasts. And they'll call upon 'experts' that won't play the game or even youtube to see the sex scene in question but are willing to talk about it on TV to sway opinion. These 'flaws' are incredibly minor in comparison to what a real TV network is willing to do for a sensationalist angle.

Xtreme Member

LOL I'm sure that was intentional

Like this other "mistake"

Throughout the game, the player is exposed to full frontal violence and replay style death killing finish moves. The graphics of this game are way too realistic for the type of blood shed they ejaculate all over the player’s CPU monitor.

Xtreme 3D Mark Team Staff
    that websites crazy, but its amazing too to see stories like how rachell maddow quotes things from the site as if it was true.
    5 minutes on that site its clearly a joke.

which only makes me wonder, when a live news show is quoting a joke website as if it were fact, and half the people watching said show will believe it without question....

"The command and conquer model," said the EA CEO, "doesn't work. If you think you're going to buy a developer and put your name on the label... you're making a profound mistake."

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunaak View Post
    that websites crazy, but its amazing too to see stories like how rachell maddow quotes things from the site as if it was true.
    5 minutes on that site its clearly a joke.

which only makes me wonder, when a live news show is quoting a joke website as if it were fact, and half the people watching said show will believe it without question....
    Fact checking is a lost art, specially among the uneducated (Who happen to eat this with dressing, be it satire or equally hilarious but honest accusations).
    That's why you can nonchalantly lie on prime tv and nobody but the usual suspects will call you on it.

Xtreme Cruncher
    This is very funny :d
    Intel i7 2600k, Asus p8p67 EVO, Thermalright Archon, G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB, Asus EAH6970 DCII, Corsair AX850W, Asus xonar essence ST, Coolermaster HAF 932,
    Crucial C300 128GB, WD Caviar Black 1 TB, Samsung F3 1TB.

The world needs your support.
    Join The XS WCG team and help cure Cancer, AIDS, and other diseases.

Xtreme Mentor
    I just saw this "article".

The 10 Most Disgusting Video Games Your Child May Be Secretly Hiding From You

6. Portal 2: Pedophilia, Hardcore Homosexuality, Oral Sex, Extreme Violence
    “Game play takes place in a giant gay bath house, where children are encouraged to use their mechanical penis guns to create glory holes. In case you haven’t heard of this filth, ‘glory holes’ are all the rage in gay circles, where sweating homosexuals drill holes into walls and then perform sex through them, without having to show their guilt ridden faces. There is one thing a homosexual hates, and that is for their shame to be seen in the light of day.” –Is Portal 2 Safe for the Christian Family?

Xtreme Addict
    Regardless of the article, some people just can't accept that for some folks, video games are their only window to sex......... besides :banana::banana::banana::banana:..... So if there was no sex in video games, then they wouldn't get any.....

Last edited by Stewie007; 11-28-2011 at 07:27 PM.
    Regards, Stew.....

- This message brought to you by Frank Lee E. Snutz

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie007 View Post
    Regardless of the article, some people just can't accept that for some folks, video games are their only window to sex......... besides :banana::banana::banana::banana:..... So if there was no sex in video games, then they wouldn't get any.....

Do you want to date my Avatar?
    Youtube it

^^^^
    Click me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast