Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello & Dirty cheap GPU folding?

Xtreme Member
    i like that color - very nice. i just got a '09 Charger SRT (6.1 Hemi) new and i'm having a blast on the autobahn here in Germany. will be nice when i get back to the states, but i think i will miss the "no speed limit" areas when i get there hehe. i want to super charge it too (between 6-10 Lbs)...eventually - when i can save enough money to do so...maybe if i stopped all my F@H i could actually save some money lol.....nahhhhhh!!!!!!!

some things a guy should just not have to chose between - like car stuff and PC stuff...it just aint fair!!
    i7 3930@4.5GHz (EK Supreme HF), GTX690@1.2GHz (Koolance NX-690), 128G 4M + 2x128G 4M raid 0, Silverstone TJ07, Custom Enclosure w/MoRa, 18x GT AP-31, 401X2 dual PMP-400

Xtreme Cruncher
    Love that Sparky, I used to have a Golf in a similar colour (called Dragon Green) with Black leather interior, really nice The 99 looks almost exactly the same, hopefully with fewer problems though! At least you'll know what to look for

I have been called crazy for driving a 2.8 VR6 petrol Golf over here, let alone a 3.7 or even bigger! Most of the private cars in the office car park here are probably 1.4 litre 4cyl petrol, and all the company cars are 2 litre TDI, you don't get a choice about that anymore, has to be diesel.

Got a picture of my last V6 Golf here, they have a really low sump so you have to be careful going too fast over any bumps - this one had a large plate welded to the base of the sump which saved it a few times while I owned it!

This is the current project:

Looks very plain at the moment, but I've swapped in a grey leather interior, it'll be getting some dials & steering wheel off a mk4 this weekend hopefully, then some coilovers, new wheels waiting in the shed, & get it veeery low for the Spring Only a 2.0 8v 4cyl engine in this, but the thought of the V6 sound in a cabrio is very tempting... maybe next winter if I don't get bored with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12