Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cerberus: 3-way sli

WOW!!.....Nice looking build Shark!! Can we see some shots standing a little further back? I'd like to see how this thing looks all at once. Beautiful build man!

Thanks! Of course it will, but a little bit later

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkGTX View Post
    Поверь, на 5-ой скорости помпы д5 оно слышно на слух)
    Мне идеальная тишина не нужна, мне нужен экстрим. Эта тяга к максимализму (как и к евга) еще осталась со времен моей жизни в ny)
    Да у меня была Д5 (без регулировки), так что на что она способна знаю )))
    Сейчас хочу поставить 2хдцц что давило и тихо было. Тоже во многом склонен к более экстремальному охладу. Но не хочется что бы на уши давило сильно

Оно не давит) у меня очень хорошая шумоизоляция возле помп

Xtreme Member
    Оно не давит) у меня очень хорошая шумоизоляция возле помп
    давит. уже проверял (в наличии сейчас есть 7 дцц, делал эксперименты в диапазоне от 1 до 5, поток возрастает несущественно, а вот давление бешанное ) шумоизоляция это хорошо. сейчас немного голову ломаю насчет шума двойного топа от ек для дцц. вроде там есть виброразвязка, но хиленькая какая то

Может быть у меня другой порог комфорта, да и топ у меня от куланс, самый хороший)

Xtreme Member
    Может быть у меня другой порог комфорта, да и топ у меня от куланс, самый хороший)
    куланс неплох. а про пороги комфорта хз. я еще топ на руках не имею лишь только строю догадки

Xtreme Member
    Would you two mind to use private msg or continue with english? Nice build
    Asus Rampage IV Formula X79 | EK-MOSFET ASUS RF4 - Acetal Copper
    Core i7-3630K@4.5GHz 1.4V | EK-Supreme HF - Full Copper
    G.Skill 16GB Quad Kit Ripjaws Z (4x4GB), DDR3 1600MHz, CL 9
    EVGA GTX TITAN SC | EK-FC Titan SE Copper - Plexi Full Cover | EK-FC Titan SE Backplate
    Corsair AX1200i
    Samsung 256gb 830
    Intel SSD 160GB X25-M G2

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobsters View Post
    Would you two mind to use private msg or continue with english? Nice build

sorry. we forgot.

Sorry guys ))))

PART 11 – Black, Red and Wet...

By the way, I didn't say even a word about loops configuration...

There are 3 loops:
    1) "MB + RAM" - [Laing D5 - EK-FC X58 CLASSIFIED - EK-FC DOMINATOR - TFC XChanger 360mm with 6x CoolerMaster XtraFlo 800-2000]
    2) "CPU" - [Laing D5 - EK Suprehe HF - FC XChanger 360mm with 6x CoolerMaster XtraFlo 800-2000 - FC XChanger 360mm with 6x CoolerMaster XtraFlo 800-2000]
    3) "3-WAY SLI" - [Laing D5 - TFC MONSTA EXTREME 420/360 with 6x NoiseBlocker PK-3 1700rpm - TFC MONSTA EXTREME 420/360 with 6x NoiseBlocker PK-3 1700rpm - EK-Triple Parallel Bridge with 3x EK-FC 580GTX]

After I did tubing, I separately filled (trough Rotary 90*-angle Bitspower combination) all my 3 loops, pumped them up, and had i leak-test!

The loops are filled, the leak was completed with 1 issue: Koolance Flowmeters conflicting with Bitspower rotary fittings... Thats why I had to set them "on the shelf". I have 3x Laing D5 on the 5th speed, and I sure, that it doesn't mate...

I want to leave the system working few hours to see that temperatures and find out, how loud are 3x D5 at 5th speed.

Temperatures on the loops (idle):
    [MB+RAM] - 0-1C above the room temp
    [CPU] - 2-3C above the room temp (the air is not fully get out from the loop)
    [3-WAY SLI] - 0-1C above room temp (2x MONSTAs are CRAZY STRONG!!!) - just take a look at this (850rpm fans!!!):
    (sorry about the quality, this is an Ipad2 photo...)

Loudness:
    I can't say that is absolutely grave-silence, but it's absolutely NOT beyond the comfort! The overall sound is normal and convenient.

The case is without the front acrylic case grill, but already with 6x120mm CoolerMaster XtraFlo 800-2200 fans inside the PEdestal 24, to intake and exhaust the same amount of air (12x NoiseBlocker PK-3 on 2x MONSTAs intakes air from both side of the case, and I need to blow up the space inside the Pedestal).
    Here is some photos of the first working hours (TV is Samsung 55" LED, I'm playing on it with cordless gamepad from Logitech) :

To be continued

Мне кажется, топ от Koolance будет шумноват, тем более в ММ. Надеюсь, я ошибаюсь, но...
    Хотя я им давно интересуюсь, но так и не взял его на пробу. Топы от ЕК мне как-то более привычны. В TH10 пришлось делать нестандартный подвес для них, но вроде как "мягко" висят...

I think the top of the Koolance will be noisy, especially in MM. I hope I'm wrong, but ...
    Although I have long been interested in them, but never took it to the test. Tops from the EC to me like something more familiar. In the TH10 had to make a custom holder for them, but sort of "soft" hanging ...
    I apologize to the participants of the discussion, I do not speak English, and an online translator translates the phrase as long as I think, is incorrect.

Влад (если не ошибаюсь), у меня есть и ЕК топ и Куланс, и все нормально. У меня не ведь просто ММ, а модифицированный ММ. Я много чего в нем доделал. Шума нет, и при этом все очень мощно.

Vlad (if I don't miss), I have both, EK and Koolance tops. I have not just regular MM, but modified MM case. I have modified many thing inside it. There is no noise, and performance is great.

Xtreme Member
    I admire every overkill build, but yours is in the league of it's own.

It would be funny to find out the MONSTA is actually made by Magic Cool but just made to TFC specs.. does TFC even has their own manufacturing facilities? and oh god !!! that aweful static terminator voice "the feser company".. on thier website and every button I press, "dye".... eeeeeek

I know Magic Cool makes a lot of radiators for various water cooling companies, kinda like Seasonic making power supplies for Corsair, Antec, Enermax, etc.. Trying to compare radiator specs is like splitting hairs between a monkey and a chimp.. In the end, they all work just fine with that slight vary being a few degrees difference, but aye... to each is thy own...

back on topic.. Lose that support beam unless you really need it, I bought both the horizontal and vertical in case I needed it, turns out no way I can fit it with so much stuff already inside and it looks ugly as hell anyways..
    I steal all your cookies !!

Build Log AKA "Hamster" The Constant run towards evolution..

RP452X2 "How to bleed" Guide...

i5 2500K | 8GB 2133 Dominator GT | Gigabyte P67A UD7
    GTX580 x3 | OCZ Vertex 3 240GB | WD Blacks x2 2TB RAID1
    Corsair AX750 + 1200 | Caselab M10 + Pedestal
    Koolance 370 | AquagraFX 580 x3 | D5 x4 | Dual Loop
    Aquaero XT | PA2 x6

PART 11 (of 12)

Everything is done, everything working. But the visual is not not clean and far from perfect...
    Thats why, I manage light inside the case.
    Most of you - choosing the lamps with ON/OFF switcher. It's not good enough for me...

My choice - several custom created LED-stripes (red color) with different length and 3-pin connectors on the one side.

There are some more stripes inside, but I haven't its photos. It's would be in the final part of the build-log...

I added coolant to my loops, because when I tested early, the air has out...

Then, I managed some cables, combines them:
    2x Laing D5 Vario pump molex-cables
    I mounted another 9x120mm CoolerMaster XtraFlo 800-2200rpm on the back side of the 3x TFC Xchanger 360 to build a Push/Pull configuration, like on the 2x TFC MONSTA EXTREME 420/360

Let's mount the custom created case grills

View from the left

In the end of this part, I want to show you some photos inside the case...

To be continued...
    Last edited by SharkGTX; 11-18-2011 at 10:21 AM.

A very nice one mate , Red/Black FTW !

Telling the true, I had a weak sample of 990X, which can OC on my insane water just to 4.5Ghz w/o HT on 1.4V....
    And now, I'm sitting on my ex-CPU - Core i7 920 @ 4600Ghz 1.32V / @ 5027Mhz 1.5V (24/7).
    But, yesterday I founded my new CPU (now it's in Russia), but I will receive it in 2 weeks!
    It's an excellent sample Intel Core i7 990X Extreme Edition, which can overclock to insane frequency and can pass LinX on [4800Mhz 1.425V] on [sm=thumbdown.gif]-air cooling!

This is it:

I understood, that here only 1 LinX run, but there is not enough cooling to go through...

I'm sure, that on my insane WC - I'll pass 990X @ 5.0Ghz LinX stable
    Last edited by SharkGTX; 11-20-2011 at 12:31 PM.

Xtreme Member
    Great build, I enjoyed the pics and story a lot!
    Check out my WC worklog: BSG Pegasus - Lian Li PC-A77B
    Rev. 1.0 Photos ----- Rev 1.1 Photos ----- Rev 1.4 Photos ----- Rev 2.0 Photos ----- Rev 3.0 Photos -----
    Detailed flow comparison across all revisions ----- i7 980X @ 4960Mhz

PC:
    i7 980X 4.2GHz @1.31v / Asus Rampage III Black Edition / Corsair Dom GT 3x4GB 2000 CL9 / 2x Palit GTX 580 3GB
    Crucial RealSSD C300 256GB / 2x WD 2TB EARS / WD 2.5" 500GB / LG Blu-Ray DVD
    Lian Li PC-A77B / Enermax Revolution 85+ 1250W / MS X-6 / SS Ikari / Logitech G27 + X230 / Win 7 x64 Pro
    3x Dell AW2310 120Hz 3D + Nvidia 3D Vision Surround

WC:
    3x DDC 3.25 + 3x HTS-PMP400 / EK DDC Dual V2 + Single V2 Tops - Single loop / EK Multi-Option / Bitspower fittings
    EK Supreme HF v3 / 2x EK GTX 5X0 Acetal + Nickel / Primochill LRT Black 1/2 ID 3/4 OD
    2x XSPC RX360 + RX240 / Aquaero 5 Pro + flow & temp sensors / 21x Akasa Apache Black

Problem and solvation...

I have a top-reservoir combo for the Laing D5 Vario pump (my 3rd loop for 3-WAY EVGA GTX580).
    And the reservoir-part cracked... The coolant has flew out the acrylic tube inside the case.

Maybe I was born lucky, but all of my hardware components re alive

I have disconnect the reservoir-part and put it the garbage bucket...
    I bought a new reservoir EK-Multioption X2 RES 150 Advanced from Russia, and install it into my system.
    For connection Top to the reservoir I used the combination of two Straight Bitspower compression fittings with 18mm of clear tube between.

Here are the pics:

To be continued...

PART 12 - First final photos (Canon EOS 1Ds MARK III + Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM, Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L USM + Canon SpeedLite 580EX

I think, that here is better to look at the pictures, and comment it

To be continued...

Great build!
    something

Thanks!

Made in Ukraine? no no no.. It's made in China !!! Assembled in Ukraine..

It just reminded me of the movie "Armageddon " with Bruce Willis, where the American goes, "this is state of the art sensitive technology", and the Russian cosmonaut goes, "American technology, Russian technology, all made in Taiwan.. Then whacks it with a wrench".... lol

Just teasing you man, it's a work of art...
    I steal all your cookies !!

Build Log AKA "Hamster" The Constant run towards evolution..

RP452X2 "How to bleed" Guide...

i5 2500K | 8GB 2133 Dominator GT | Gigabyte P67A UD7
    GTX580 x3 | OCZ Vertex 3 240GB | WD Blacks x2 2TB RAID1
    Corsair AX750 + 1200 | Caselab M10 + Pedestal
    Koolance 370 | AquagraFX 580 x3 | D5 x4 | Dual Loop
    Aquaero XT | PA2 x6

Thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast