Thread: If ever there were a reason to play the lottery....this is it.

If ever there were a reason to play the lottery....this is it.

Screw buying a house - i want one of these:

Bear in mind...this one is the BABY:

http://graydesign.se/en/index.php/pr...rand-craft-122 -- and yes, the 880hp twin turbo v12 custom supercar is part of the $24,000,000 asking price.

The middle of the range:

http://graydesign.se/en/index.php/pr...rand-craft-166 -- again, comes with the car, costs $32,000,000

Or you could just go the whole hog and have this bad boy....WITH A CUSTOM LIMO!

http://graydesign.se/en/index.php/pr...chts/sovereign -- roughly $100,000,000 although that depends on the spec, and if you want a nightclub or a bowling alley on board...

*buys ticket for the Euromillions*

Main Rig

Intel Core i7-2600K (SLB8W, E0 Stepping) @ 4.6Ghz (4.6x100), Corsair H80i AIO Cooler
    MSI Z77A GD-65 Gaming (MS-7551), v25 BIOS
    Kingston HyperX 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-19200 Kit (HX24C11BRK2/16-OC) @ 1.5v, 11-13-13-30 Timings (1:8 Ratio)
    8GB MSI Radeon R9 390X (1080 Mhz Core, 6000 Mhz Memory)
    NZXT H440 Case with NZXT Hue+ Installed
    24" Dell U2412HM (1920x1200, e-IPS panel)
    1 x 500GB Samsung 850 EVO (Boot & Install)
    1 x 2Tb Hitachi 7K2000 in External Enclosure (Scratch Disk)

Entertainment Setup

Samsung Series 6 37" 1080p TV
    Gigabyte GA-J1800N-D2H based media PC, Mini ITX Case, Blu-Ray Drive
    Netgear ReadyNAS104 w/4x2TB Toshiba DTACA200's for 5.8TB Volume size

I refuse to participate in any debate with creationists because doing so would give them the "oxygen of respectability" that they want.
    Creationists don't mind being beaten in an argument. What matters to them is that I give them recognition by bothering to argue with them in public.

Xtreme Member
    I'll take 2 Sovereigns, with the bowling alley thanks. Just leave them at the front door.
    Main* Fractal Define XL - Intel Core i3 2100 - Gigabyte Z68MA D2H B3 - Dominator 4GB - HD 6870 Crossfire - Corsair HX1000 - Stock Cooler - WD 300GB Velociraptor - WD Caviar Black 1TB X2- AOC LED 23inch - ACER LCD 23inch - G500 Mouse - Thermaltake Challenger Keyboard

Netbook* HP Pavilion DM1Z

DEAD****** Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.7 - Rampage lll Formula - Vengance 12GB - GTX 570 SC Sli - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro - Thermaltake FrioFractal

Copenhagen, teh capital village of the World. Hillerød, Malmö
    $100,000,000 ....lol you'd have to win a second lottery to pay for your life insurance :P
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.
    (^ ^) Copy and paste Bunny into your sig to create an army of BUNNY ZOMBIE MINIONS!!!

of the Strawhat crew.
    You'd have to win a 3rd lottery to pay for fuel.

XtremeSystems BF3 Platoon - Any XS member is welcome.

Wanna look under my kilt?
    Saw the '122 in an MSN guide to ridiculous yachts

I don't like the Soverign so much, but i'd be very happy either of its smaller brothers..... but I want the solar panels
    Quote Originally Posted by T_M View Post
    Not sure i totally follow anything you said, but regardless of that you helped me come up with a very good idea....
    Quote Originally Posted by soundood View Post
    you sigged that?

why?
    ______

Sometimes, it's not your time. Sometimes, you have to make it your time. Sometimes, it can ONLY be your time.

Xtreme Addict
    Looks abit cramped

Cant say they are my taste especially not for the money. Would rather just have a Jet.

Xtreme Addict
    And here we have it, the #1 reason that lottery winners go bankrupt! hehehehe
    Regards, Stew.....

- This message brought to you by Frank Lee E. Snutz

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamekiller View Post
    You'd have to win a 3rd lottery to pay for fuel.
    LOL! I was just thinking that. If you think filling up your car tank is bad... try filling up a tank THAT size! And boats eat gas stupid fast. My grandfather had a 20 foot boat with a 40 gallon tank, and he still had to fill it up constantly just for small weekly fishing trips, from driving his boat about 15 miles out into lake Erie. I've never seen anything eat gas that fast... I can't even begin to guess how fast a boat that powerful eats up gas. Probably 1 mpg or less. lol
    Last edited by Judaeus Apella; 11-12-2011 at 01:07 PM.
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

I want one of each. Sadly, I'll need to live to about 90,000 years old to afford them... I wonder of any of those have actually been sold?

"Prowler"
    X570 Tomahawk | R7 3700X | 2x16GB Klevv BoltX @ 3600MHz CL18 | Powercolor 6800XT Red Devil | Xonar DX 7.1 | 2TB Barracuda | 256GB & 512GB Asgard NVMe drives | 2x DVD & Blu-Ray opticals | EVGA Supernova 1000w G2

Cooling:

6x 140mm LED fans, 1x 200mm LED fan | Modified CoolerMaster Masterliquid 240

Asrock Z77 thread! | Asrock Z77 Extreme6 Review | Asrock P67 Extreme4 Review | Asrock P67 Extreme4/6 Pro3 thread | Asrock Z68 Extreme4 thread | Asrock Z68 Extreme4 Review | Asrock Z68 Gen3 Thread | 8GB G-Skill review | TK 2.ZERO homepage | P5Q series mBIOS thread
    Modded X570 Aorus UEFIs

"We must shift America from a 'needs' to a 'desires' culture, people must be trained to desire, to want new things even before the old has been completely consumed . We must shape a new mentality in America, man's desires must overshadow his needs." - Paul Mazer, Lehman Brothers (circa 1930's)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugly n Grey
    quick someone argue with him, I can't since he's making perfect sense