Hello everyone,

I purchased a MCW82 about 5-6 months ago or so and have been very patiently keeping an eye on eBay trying to find myself a Swiftech HD5870-HC, and so far I still have not found one, so my brand new MCW82 continues to sit in its unopened box. I also called Swiftech and spoke with support and they did not have anything to sell me. The reason for this post is to ask people for ideas on how to cool my video card without the proper hardware or if anyone knows of someone who is willing to sell theirs? I have a 5870 that serves me very well but I want to add it to the loop somehow taking advantage of this unused brand new water block.

Any ideas? I'm currently unemployed so the solution needs to be as cheap as the HD5870-HC would have been or cheaper and purchasable via Paypal preferably. I have at least 10 feet of hose setting aside for this project which I also will not need, and plenty of fittings and crimps. All Im missing is the cooling solution for what ever the GPU block does not cover. I think I have grown tired of searching eBay and have come to the conclusion that no one is willing to sell theirs, lol... or people just throw them into the trash once their done with them...

Any Ideas? Can I build my own somehow? Thank you

SkOrPn