Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who still is mining and on what pool?

I'm mining at GPUMax / ABCPool. I stash most of my coins with pirateat40, making a nice chunk of change on the side
    Try my multi-threaded prime benchmark!
    If you like it and want to see more - bitcoin me!!
    1MrPonziaM4QT2S7SdPEKQH88BGa4LRHJU
    1HaxXoRZhMLxMJwJ52VfAqanSuLuh8CCki
    1ZomGoxrBqyVdBvHwPLEERsGGQAtc3jHp
    1L33thAxKo1GqRWRYP5ZCK4EjTMUTHFsc8

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I'm mining at GPUMax / ABCPool. I stash most of my coins with pirateat40, making a nice chunk of change on the side
    Just directed 5 GH/s to GPUMAX to test it out. Still waiting to a referral for Bitcoin Savings and Trust. Not really a big issue at the moment though as I spend every BTC mined on more hardware. Sometime this summer I'll have to work to get in to BS&T to make my BTC work for me

Xtreme Cruncher
    Talking about Pirateat40's Bitcoin Savings and Trust, does anyone happen to have an account with him? I would love to be referred, but I don't know anyone personally that has an account there. I've been fairly active in the Bitcoin community for about a year now (I joined right when the thread "[How to] fund your cruncher's utility bill OR how to make money using bitcoin" was posted here) and I used to be quite active here, although that has gotten less this year due to time constraints by studying at our local university

I would be eternally grateful if someone could help me out. Thank you so much in advance!

Musho

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Same boat as you but for the time being it isn't incredibly important for me to have a high yield investment location. Come ~July though it will be so.. same deal here

Xtreme 3D Team
    @gomeler
    If you intend on going FPGA mining, it seems that you can't go wrong with these guys
    http://www.butterflylabs.com/products/

Very competitive pricing IMO. I'm thinking of buying one of the singles to run for a few months but I have to worry about the market and if anyone would be willing to buy it off of me at a bit of a discount (15%) after a few months.
    Smile

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBeep2 View Post
    @gomeler
    If you intend on going FPGA mining, it seems that you can't go wrong with these guys
    http://www.butterflylabs.com/products/

Very competitive pricing IMO. I'm thinking of buying one of the singles to run for a few months but I have to worry about the market and if anyone would be willing to buy it off of me at a bit of a discount (15%) after a few months.
    Lining up the funding to acquire either 10 singles or 10 of these -> http://www.enterpoint.co.uk/cairnsmore/cairnsmore1.html. Regardless of the platform, I'm tired of GPUs and want to get on the FPGA train.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12