Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty – Modern Warfare 3: 16 Leaked Maps from MW3 Multiplayer

Xtreme Addict

Call of Duty – Modern Warfare 3: 16 Leaked Maps from MW3 Multiplayer

Xtreme Member
    Tiny and garbage, just like every other Modern Warfare game after CoD4.

*goes back to play Battlefield 3*
    PII 965BE @ 3.8Ghz /|\ TRUE 120 w/ Scythe Gentle Typhoon 120mm fan /|\ XFX HD 5870 /|\ 4GB G.Skill 1600mhz DDR3 /|\ Gigabyte 790GPT-UD3H /|\ Two lovely 24" monitors (1920x1200) /|\ and a nice leather chair.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Pistol View Post
    Tiny and garbage, just like every other Modern Warfare game after CoD4.

*goes back to play Battlefield 3*
    Lol u mad? Heh Just kidding. It's not really surprising don't you think?

I will still buy the game. I loved MW2! Even tho it didn't had dedicated servers..
    • - Asus P8Z68-V PRO
    • - Intel I5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz (for now)
    • - Asus Geforce 580GTX DirectCUII Fermi
    • - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile
    • - Ultra X3 1000 Watt
    • - Asus Xonar DX 7.1 \ Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX
    • - Corsair Vengeance 1300 Gaming Headset
    • - Crucial M4 SSD 128GB \ WD Caviar Black 1TB
    • - CoolerMaster 690II Advanced
    • - Dell UltraSharp 24''
    • - Noctua NH-D14

January - SLI Rig Of The Month (2008)

the 360 version has been leaked for like 3 days now, and skyrim has been leaked for over a week, but the pc is the one with the pirates right.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriote View Post
    Lol u mad? Heh Just kidding. It's not really surprising don't you think?

I will still buy the game. I loved MW2! Even tho it didn't had dedicated servers..
    other than a couple of black ops maps they are 16 man tiny trash with lots of choke and nade points with mw2/bops, and cod5 was just sad.
    5930k, R5E, samsung 8GBx4 d-die, vega 56, wd gold 8TB, wd 4TB red, 2TB raid1 wd blue 5400
    samsung 840 evo 500GB, HP EX 1TB NVME , CM690II, swiftech h220, corsair 750hxi

Call of Duty: Money Wasted 3

Thanks DICE for an amazing game in BF3.

Xtreme Member
    Could people please stop the hating already? clearly bf and cod is two very different genre so stop critizing mw3 for not being bf3.

Thanks for the leak, though not much use without bomb placements
    CPU:Core i7 920|RAM:3*2GB OCZ Gold|SSD + 2 HDD|GFX:GTX460 + 8800GT |Monitor:Asus VG236H |MB:Rampage II Gene|Case:Antec P182

Xtreme Member
    In my opinion they aren't 2 different genres. Strictly speaking they are both FPS. Then sub-genre wise they are both Warfare based games. I still think BF3 is the clear winner of the 2. COD for one doesn't even have the ability to drive vehicles after all this time. Small maps as per usual. Only evolutionary developments in the graphics. No dedicated servers. BLOPS introduced us all to a game level that one didn't need to fire a single shot off in. What an utter embarrassment. Just because the franchise is popular doesn't mean it's any good. Justin Beiber is uber popular, doesn't mean he's any good either.

Add me on Facebook
    -=<#*!! 5OUnD PHr33K !!*#>=-

Xtreme Addict
    Im not right with you, even if it was 2 different approach, old COD have something similar to battlefied ( maybe more similar to BC2 ) ... but lately MW2 multi was really a joke ........ i can understand some have like it, find their mark on it ... but seriously it was really hard to compare old COD to last "COD .... There's a different approach of a large battlefield vehicule and team play of a close combat ( inspired by CS ) and largely consolised and made for large public as was the multi of last COD .. if FPS is a genre, yes... but this is forgetting completely the different style of fps ( starting by the difference between quake and CS and then the extreme difference with a fps as RV6 )

Note, personally, my tast of tea was more the ravenshield ( RV6 ) of any other ..
    Last edited by Lanek; 11-02-2011 at 02:59 PM.
    CPU: - I7 4930K (EK Supremacy )
    GPU: - 2x AMD HD7970 flashed GHZ bios ( EK Acetal Nickel Waterblock H2o)
    Motherboard: Asus x79 Deluxe
    RAM: G-skill Ares C9 2133mhz 16GB
    Main Storage: Samsung 840EVO 500GB / 2x Crucial RealSSD C300 Raid0

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by SabreWulf69 View Post
    Just because the franchise is popular doesn't mean it's any good. Justin Beiber is uber popular, doesn't mean he's any good either.
    You understand that exactly the same can be said about BF3 right?
    I am not going to defend MW3 nor Activision, but at least MW games don't invade your privacy neither sell your data to unspecified third parties.

I can't believe that a self-respected person can buy a game under such terms.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by El Maño View Post
    You understand that exactly the same can be said about BF3 right?
    I am not going to defend MW3 nor Activision, but at least MW games don't invade your privacy neither sell your data to unspecified third parties.

I can't believe that a self-respected person can buy a game under such terms.
    Are you sure of that ? How do you think they are fighting against illegal download ?
    CPU: - I7 4930K (EK Supremacy )
    GPU: - 2x AMD HD7970 flashed GHZ bios ( EK Acetal Nickel Waterblock H2o)
    Motherboard: Asus x79 Deluxe
    RAM: G-skill Ares C9 2133mhz 16GB
    Main Storage: Samsung 840EVO 500GB / 2x Crucial RealSSD C300 Raid0

Xtreme Member
    One is a twitch shooter and the outer a tactical sandbox, they are not comparable, its apples to oranges
    CPU: Intel 2500k (4.8ghz)
    Mobo: Asus P8P67 PRO
    GPU: HIS 6950 flashed to Asus 6970 (1000/1400) under water
    Sound: Corsair SP2500 with X-Fi
    Storage: Intel X-25M g2 160GB + 1x1TB f1
    Case: Sivlerstone Raven RV02
    PSU: Corsair HX850
    Cooling: Custom loop: EK Supreme HF, EK 6970
    Screens: BenQ XL2410T 120hz

Help for Heroes

Xtreme Mentor

4 hours video !

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanek View Post
    Are you sure of that ? How do you think they are fighting against illegal download ?
    I'm pretty sure that Origin scans your computer and sends all data gathered to EA. I'm also sure that in the EULA EA makes you sign that you agree to have your data shared with some other people.
    Check youtube, google, there are many sites and videos if you don't believe me.

Xtreme Member
    BF3 is selling my data now, what? I consider my privacy voluntarily well... volunteered. In all other cases, people can do what they want. If people want to know where I live or how many people I kill in a game, it really doesn't concern me. Affects me none. Never has, is or will do. Still seem both like Warfare FPS games to me. Twitch shooter I'm guessing would be COD, in that regard it blows chunks even more, Apples to Oranges would be some random Barbie Game compared to something like Thrill Kill, both still games, but, well Apple and Oranges. Pick your terminology properly, I just think COD fails, that is all, thank you.
    Last edited by SabreWulf69; 11-02-2011 at 03:38 PM.

Add me on Facebook

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by SabreWulf69 View Post
    If people want to know where I live or how many people I kill in a game, it really doesn't concern me.
    That, and what other files do you have in your computer, what programs you use etc etc. You are allowing yourself to be spied only to play a game. You have no dignity.
    It's humiliating and degrading.

Do you also agree with DICE that you are too stupid to use modding tools? That's what they said and nevertheles you gave them your money...

Xtreme Member
    Insult me personally all you will, I don't care. On the actual topic I dislike the game, split hairs about genre this and genre that, at the end of the year, I hope to see BF3 as not 'Twitch or Sandbox FPS of the year' (never actually seen those category's) but as the main FPS of the year. I ain't humiliated, I ain't degraded and that's how I feel. If you like judging others then so be it. No information gets leaked. Don't be so paranoid. There's only one set of games I like for mods but that's for another topic. I use HostsMan, PeerBlock, AdBlock, AdSweep and SRWare Iron as well as a properly configured router, PC and other appropriately set security settings. Not no one is getting anything on any of my activities, and if they do, it doesn't matter, I have nothing to hide that would make me feel degraded or humiliated in the first place.

Add me on Facebook

I am Xtreme
    I gotta admit MW SP is better than BF SP, and has consistently been in terms of plot and gameplay, but that is IMHO

Visitor
    1) Only 1 CoD game (MW2) AFAIK didn't have dedicated servers for the PC.
    2) CoD and BF3 are indeed quite different. However, playing "twitch" style in CoD will only allow you to progress to a certain extent. To play it really well you have to understand strategy and tactics as well.

Xtreme Addict
    @SabreWulf69 & El Maño

The updated EA EULA part about gathering and sharing of data:

"2.Consent to Collection and Use of Data.

EA knows that you care how information about you is collected, used and
    shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
    Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and EA
    would never sell your personally identifiable information to anyone, nor would it
    ever use spyware or install spyware on users' machines. We and agents acting on our behalf do not share information that personally identifies you without your
    consent, except in rare instances where disclosure is required by law or to
    enforce EA's legal rights.

In addition to information that you give EA directly, EA collects nonpersonally
    identifiable (or anonymous) information for purposes of improving our
    products and services, providing services to you, facilitating the provision of
    software updates, dynamically served content and product support as well as
    communicating with you. The non-personally identifiable information that EA
    collects includes technical and related information that identifies your computer
    (including the Internet Protocol Address) and operating system, as well as
    information about your Application usage (including but not limited to successful
    installation and/or removal), software, software usage and peripheral hardware.
    As noted above, this information is gathered periodically for purposes such as
    improving our products and services, troubleshooting bugs, and otherwise
    enhancing your user experience.
    This and all other data provided to EA and/or collected by EA in
    connection with your installation and use of this Application is collected, used,
    stored and transmitted in accordance with EA's Privacy Policy located at
    www.ea.com. To the extent that anything in this section conflicts or is
    inconsistent with the terms of EA"

Xtreme Addict
    this game is a Turd-Bomb

Xtreme Member
    How can anyone still care about CoD? It's yearly shovelware like the sports games and it has unbalanced unlockable perks to encourage players to grind away making it addictive like a MMORPG. With its instant health regen and terrible balance I don't see how it can be considered a proper fast paced twitch shooter. Activision deserve credit for being skilled at marketing though.

Xtreme Gamer
    I'd buy if it had ranked and dedicated servers. It's pretty redundant to just have one of the two.

I don't see how you can compare it to BF3. One (MW3,COD4,MW2 etc) is basically Quake but you get more kills with more kill streaks which is silly game play. The other (BF3) is actually a tactical shooter and requires teamwork to get anything done. You only need good aim on MW games, you can leave your brain at the door, while you can't with BF3 as it has a very steep learning curve and requires alot of coordination.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yaddam205 View Post
    I'd buy if it had ranked and dedicated servers. It's pretty redundant to just have one of the two.
    MW3 will have ranked p2p matchmaking and unranked dedicated servers.

Quote Originally Posted by kazuyakun View Post
    I don't see how you can compare it to BF3. One (MW3,COD4,MW2 etc) is basically Quake but you get more kills with more kill streaks which is silly game play. The other (BF3) is actually a tactical shooter and requires teamwork to get anything done. You only need good aim on MW games, you can leave your brain at the door, while you can't with BF3 as it has a very steep learning curve and requires alot of coordination.
    You can enjoy both games as they cater to different audiences. Yes DICE is saying they are making BF3 with the PC in mind. Yet we have horrible textures and polygonmodels. Yet we don't have tesselation. Yet we don't have any real physics other than predictable destruction (which by all means is still nice). Yet we don't have any way of modding the game(correct me?). Even Black Ops allowed for more modding.

Way too many have been brainwashed by EA's marketing and the hate toward COD has grown without any real arguments.
    Opinions opinions..
    CPU:Core i7 920|RAM:3*2GB OCZ Gold|SSD + 2 HDD|GFX:GTX460 + 8800GT |Monitor:Asus VG236H |MB:Rampage II Gene|Case:Antec P182

Xtreme Member
    double post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast