Thread: Where have all the fast Dominators gone?

Question Where have all the fast Dominators gone?

I'm looking to get ready for the X79 with it's quad channel memory and was thinking about buying some of the new 2500mhz DomGTs I'd seen a couple weeks ago. There isn't anything on the Corsair website faster than 2000Mhz CAS9. I have 3 CMGTX3 so if I could find one more, that would be wonderful, but I'm prepared to buy new sticks IF I COULD FIND THEM.

Please point me in the right direction

Thanks

Corsair Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by MaadDaawg View Post
    I'm looking to get ready for the X79 with it's quad channel memory and was thinking about buying some of the new 2500mhz DomGTs I'd seen a couple weeks ago. There isn't anything on the Corsair website faster than 2000Mhz CAS9. I have 3 CMGTX3 so if I could find one more, that would be wonderful, but I'm prepared to buy new sticks IF I COULD FIND THEM.

Please point me in the right direction

Thanks
    CMGTX3 has long been EOLd. I don't know of any sources to get new ones. As far as the store, you'll just have to watch the site for updates when the faster modules are in stock.
    Yes, Yellowbeard, a tall rough man with a big yellow beard

Xtreme Member
    I am in the same boat. I have 3 pcs of the CMGTX3 modules. Need 1 more to be able use with the x79 in quad channel.