Thread: Get Your Kids Started Early!

Xtreme Addict

Get Your Kids Started Early!

I saw this and had to share it with you guys since the holidays are right around the corner. A company called Harrington Group makes these realistic looking classic cars and scooters for kids Yeah, I'm sure they'll cost double what those plastic Power Wheels cost, but from what it looks like its totally worth it. They range from slow little kid friendly electric powered to 43mph go carts for older kids and adults (depending on which engine you want) and come in plenty of different colors. They sell the kid size Porsche 356, Mercedes-Benz 300SL, Jaguar E-Type, Willys Jeep, Bugatti T35, and Vespas. I read somewhere that they sell these in the U.S., U.K., Canada, and the Netherlands

If anyone gets one of these for their kid on Christmas, upload a video of it and post it in this forum! I wanna see the look on their face.

Check it out at Group Harrington

and here's a few pics.

Last edited by Judaeus Apella; 10-21-2011 at 11:05 PM.
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

Xtreme Member
    Those things look AWESOME