I haven’t seen any results here at XS for the FX4100 X4 so as I do own one I thought I’d post some bench test results.

I figured while I was at it I would do a compare with a 955Be. I was hoping to match the processors clock for clock but the 955Be couldn’t quite finish wPrime 1024 at the clocks I had tested the FX4100 (4.5GHz). Anyway the 955Be did run all the tests @4446MHz so I called that close enough for now.
These tests were completed using ambient water cooling (68-70F air temp) with the system installed inside a Corsair 600T case. Before anyone asks no it won’t run prime95 for any great length of time either with the cover on or off but it will run all the tests shown with the cover (side door) on or off.

I tested with the case on its side in order to gain the weight of the pot on the CPU and also to help keep it flat on the CPU lid in order to maintain good contact. I does run fine when the case is vertical or in its normal orientation but as I said I didn’t test in that orientation.

These are my results, your results my vary.

System spec.
CPU, FX4100 @4503MHz or 955Be @4446MHz
Motherboard, AsRock 990 FX Extreme4 (1.30 bios)
GFX, 2X5870’s in crossfire 850/1200MHz (default clocks)
OS, Windows 7 64-bit
Custom water cooling as seen in the photo (using ambient air temperature on the rads)

The FX4100 clocks/settings were set as shown in the photo below.

The 955Be clocks/settings were set as shown in the photo below

Open case photo (pretest) of the system showing the Fluke temperature reading at idle (the fluke probe is installed in the bottom of the F1 pot as normal).

Closed case photo 955Be (pretest of wPrime 1024) of the system showing the Fluke temperature reading at idle plus a ambient air thermometer (sorry but it reads in Fahrenheit).

SS of 955Be systems temperatures/volts (pretest of wPrime 1024)

Closed case photo 955Be (post test of wPrime 1024) of the system showing the Fluke temperature reading at full load plus the ambient air thermometer.

SS of 955Be systems temperatures/volts at the moment of the wPrime 1024 test completion.