Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my grandson was taken, i need as much input and help as i can get

yea, her mom, my ex, is going through all the legal stuff here(wichita, ks) and there (Oswego, Ill) (just outside of Chicago, think suburb of Chicago) . that's where i wish i was able to help more, i mean my ex is fair off cash wise. but i know she could use even more than i am capable of giving.
    Maybe I can sell off my rig to make a few extra bucks to help her out.

So if I vanish for a bit, dont spam the forums for a bit,. you know why. lol

anywho, thanks for the input and help everyone. i do appreciate it.

I am Addicted!
    I'm really sorry to hear of this Marty; this is horrible. And we never think it will get worse; you're already going through enough. My wife has a Friend in Chicago; maybe I can see if she knows of any good lawyers there.
    I am at a loss of words. I wish you the best. I am sure it will work out in due time. Kepp your head up and stay trong my friend; it will be ok and we will all help you with what we can.
    XTREMESupercomputer: Phase 2
    Live up to your name - May 1 - 8
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team

i was talking with someone via PM and i decided that if anyone wants to try to help with cash of some kind to pay for any type of lawyer help. send it to my ex-wifes paypal.
    dlrust1219 at gmail dot com, just if you do, put in it stating why you're sending it and that you're from Xtreme Systems.

Not asking for anyone to, but if you choose to. She's the one who will be forking out the cash for it. that and of course you would have a little reassurance that any funds will be going to my daughters lawyers fees.

thanks to everyone for the well wishes and all advice. I do appreciate it.

a minor update to this.
    my daughter has to go to court here in wichita thursday afternoon about 1pm, which could keep them here til close to 5. they then have to be in chicago by 9am friday morning for court there.
    so they have a 12 hour drive shortly after court here in wichita.
    i'm trying to find a way to be able to go with, so the mother doesnt have to make a 12 hour drive within hours of having court.
    everything is looking very good for my daughter. i just wish i had some way to be there for her, with her.
    so for any of those who believe, it looks like things might actually be going decently.
    next step is just to figure out a way to go with them for the court case and to get my daughter her son back.
    thank you to everyone who has and to everyones well wishes, it is appreciated.

a minor update to this.
    my daughter has to go to court here in wichita thursday afternoon about 1pm, which could keep them here til close to 5. they then have to be in chicago by 9am friday morning for court there.
    so they have a 12 hour drive shortly after court here in wichita.
    i'm trying to find a way to be able to go with, so the mother doesnt have to make a 12 hour drive within hours of having court.
    everything is looking very good for my daughter. i just wish i had some way to be there for her, with her.
    so for any of those who believe, it looks like things might actually be going decently.
    next step is just to figure out a way to go with them for the court case and to get my daughter her son back.
    thank you to everyone who has and to everyones well wishes, it is appreciated.

Xtremely Hot Sauce
    Are there any overnight flights? Alternatively, is it possible that a lawyer or perhaps one of you (grandparents) can go in loco parentis? Alternatively, perhaps you can lend yourself to drive while your daughter rests.

My toys:
    Asus Sabertooth X58 | Core i7-950 (D0) | CM Hyper 212+ | G.Skill Sniper LV 12GB DDR3-1600 CL9 | GeForce GTX 670-2048MB | OCZ Agility 4 512GB, WD Raptor 150GB x 3 (RAID0), WD Black 1TB x 2 (RAID0) | XFX 650W CAH9 | Lian-Li PC-9F | Win 7 Pro x86-64
    Gigabyte EX58-UD3R | Core i7-920 (D0) | Stock HSF | G.Skill Sniper LV 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 | Radeon HD 2600 Pro 512MB | WD Caviar 80GB IDE, 4TB x 2 (RAID5) | Corsair TX750 | XClio 188AF | Win 7 Pro x86-64
    Dell Dimension 8400 | Pentium 4 530 HT (E0) | Stock HSF | 1.5GB DDR2-400 CL3 | GeForce 8800 GT 256MB | WD Caviar 160GB SATA | Stock PSU | (Broken) Stock Case | Win Vista HP x86
    Little Dot DAC_I | Little Dot MK IV | Beyerdynamic DT-880 Premium (600 Ω) | TEAC AG-H300 MkIII | Polk Audio Monitor 5 Series 2's

unfortunately flying would just end up being too costly. let alone once there we'd (they'd) need transportation. driving up there is really the only option we can see that has any chance of making it in time. i'm just hoping since i just dont have the funds to go that she can make the drive ok.
    and as far as the "loco parentis", i have NO idea what you mean. sorry...

thats part of the reason i'd like to go with when they drive, someone to help with the driving. unfortunately, i dont even come close to having the funds to support myself for the trip up there or while there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12