Thread: Your Experience with tennis/golf elbow

OCTeamDenmark Founder Nosfer@tu's Avatar

Your Experience with tennis/golf elbow

I have had this problem since January this year, and been unemployed because of it.

Its getting better now, the pain free days are getting more frequentnt every week.

Im getting ready for the long and hard process of retraining my joints, but there are not that many exercisesices out there, and even less information on if the problem will ever go 100 % away.

I have been getting ultrasound and deep messages almost once a week, but now I am getting acupuncturengture, and the results seam better.

QUESTION:, has your problem gone away 100 % or do you still battle It ?

Im a Data technician by trade, a 5 year education, and don't really want to go back to school or university.
    So please what is your experience with this problem
    Former owner of OCTeamDenmark.com
    MSI MOTHERBOARD!!!!!!

Linkedin

Copenhagen, teh capital village of the World. Hillerød, Malmö
    I asked someone who had a semiliar problem with his elbow, he told me that you should give your arm and elbow a rest for 4-5 weeks and avoid using it at all. He had his pain for over a year, and it wouldn't heal completely no matter what he did, till he finelly made a complete recovery because he got sick for a month and had to relax.

I've had a semiliar problem with my left wrist, when I started hanging out on 4chan, I have avoided that place for a couple of months now, no pain in my wrist O.o
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.
    (^ ^) Copy and paste Bunny into your sig to create an army of BUNNY ZOMBIE MINIONS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vohu manah View Post
    I asked someone who had a semiliar problem with his elbow, he told me that you should give your arm and elbow a rest for 4-5 weeks and avoid using it at all. He had his pain for over a year, and it wouldn't heal completely no matter what he did, till he finelly made a complete recovery because he got sick for a month and had to relax.

I've had a semiliar problem with my left wrist, when I started hanging out on 4chan, I have avoided that place for a couple of months now, no pain in my wrist O.o
    Thx for your reply m8.
    Well they say that total rest is bad because your joints will become weaker.

I have not been playing any games for the last 2 months, and I have retired from my website to avoid any more stress.
    But its still a very slow progress...
    MSI MOTHERBOARD!!!!!!

Linkedin

Copenhagen, teh capital village of the World. Hillerød, Malmö
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosfer@tu View Post
    Thx for your reply m8.
    Well they say that total rest is bad because your joints will become weaker.

I have not been playing any games for the last 2 months, and I have retired from my website to avoid any more stress.
    But its still a very slow progress...
    Well that depends on wether it's your bones or muscles that causes you the pain. Bones need rest =/
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.
    (^ ^) Copy and paste Bunny into your sig to create an army of BUNNY ZOMBIE MINIONS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vohu manah View Post
    Well that depends on wether it's your bones or muscles that causes you the pain. Bones need rest =/
    I dont think there is any need for bones to rest?

The joints can need rest maybe, I dont have tennis or golf elbow anymore, all the simple physical tests show that.
    But yet it still hurts to use a computer keyboard or mouse.
    MSI MOTHERBOARD!!!!!!

Linkedin

Fanboy of Good Products
    try getting an elbow brace that will support your arm weight while you are doing tasks that hurt. that way you can still use it but in a limited way.
    Cruncher #1: EVGA Z68 FTW | i7-2600k @ 4.5 | 6GB Ram
    Cruncher #2: Supermicro Dual-Socket | 2 x 6-core Opterons | 4GB Ram
    Cruncher #3: 8-core Xserve 1,1

T400 for non-crunching

"But don't think you'll run me over - It's, ah, planting season here in Texas... and the farm is growing..." -Otis11 on crunching WCG