Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What song is stuck in your head thread?

What song is stuck in your head thread?

we already have a 'what are you listening to thread'. i'm always seeing it spinning upwards in the new posts area and i just don't listen to music as much as i used to but i almost always have a song stuck in my head.
    figured why not start up a thread on that.... and with the new youtube linking within the site...

Xtreme Member

Desktop (and Cruncher #1):AMD Phenom II x6 1090T @ 4.03Ghz | Gigabyte MA790FXT-UD5P (F8n) | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4GB @ 9-9-9-24-1T 1680MHz | Radeon HD 5850 & 5830 | Silverstone ST75F 750W | 60GB OCZ Vertex 2 3x1TB WD RE3 (Raid 5) | Lian Li PC-A70B
    Cruncher (#2): Intel Core I7 920 (stock) | EVGA X58 SLI | G.Skill Pi 3x2GB | 2x Radeon HD 6870 | Corsair HX850 | Some Janky HDD | LanCool PC-K7
    Cruncher (#3): Intel Core I7 2600k (stock) | BioStar TH67+ | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4GB | Antec Basiq550 | Some Janky HDD | Antec 300
    Server: Intel Atom | 2x2GB DDR3 | ThermalRight TR2-430 | Some Less Janky Laptop HDD | Fractal Core-1000
    Mobile: Lenovo X120e

Xtreme Addict
    I CANNOT GET THIS SONG OUT OF MY HEAD!!! I've been catching my self humming it for a week dammit.

This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Judaeus Apella View Post
    I CANNOT GET THIS SONG OUT OF MY HEAD!!! I've been catching my self humming it for a week dammit.
    yea i know how that feels all too well. thanks to stevil, i had to listen to this dayumed song almost non-stop for 2 to 3 weeks!

Xtreme Member
    Unfortunately, songs with a catchy whistle get stuck in my head with ease. Because of this, "Moves like Jagger" by Maroon 5 has been in my head for days. >____>

Xtreme Member
    ...Last Song Syndrome (LSS)

any song I hear after leaving the house............i keep on humming it

WCG Cruncher
    Baby Got Back

Distributed Computing: Making the world a better place, one work-unit at a time.

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/index.jsp

I am Xtreme
    http://youtu.be/77VALCRS8As

wet, a good bedroom song

Copenhagen, teh capital village of the World. Hillerød, Malmö
    I hate hate hate hate this track! It's so catchy that it takes me a long time to forget, but as soon as I do that my beloved boyfriend reminds me of it again and again...

Eurotrash T_T
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.
    (^ ^) Copy and paste Bunny into your sig to create an army of BUNNY ZOMBIE MINIONS!!!

Xtreme Addict
    Not available in my country vohu manah But seriously, is that a song about ketchup?
    Last edited by Judaeus Apella; 09-21-2011 at 06:19 AM.
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

Xtreme Addict
    Mpower Max | 4770k | H100 | 16gb Sammy 30nm 1866 | GTX780 SC | Xonar Essence Stx | BIC DV62si | ATH AD700 | 550d | AX850 | VG24QE | 840pro 256gb | 640black | 2tb | CherryReds | m60 | Func1030 |
    HEAT

Xtreme Addict
    How do you even whistle or hum that? Its just a bunch of random notes. Oo

Dice with the devil

//k0nsl

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're smiling and everyone around you is crying.

Xtreme Addict
    How do you even whistle or hum that? Its just a bunch of random notes. Oo
    random notes my ass pick up a guitar and learn it and then let me know "random notes"
    Mpower Max | 4770k | H100 | 16gb Sammy 30nm 1866 | GTX780 SC | Xonar Essence Stx | BIC DV62si | ATH AD700 | 550d | AX850 | VG24QE | 840pro 256gb | 640black | 2tb | CherryReds | m60 | Func1030 |
    HEAT

I honestly don't know what Asereje is about, here's another link to it Judeaus >_< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFzyYYZsxGc I hope this one works..
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.
    (^ ^) Copy and paste Bunny into your sig to create an army of BUNNY ZOMBIE MINIONS!!!

Xtreme Member
    ...here's where the story ends....

Xtreme Addict
    Sorry... I should have said, how do you hum to that, its too chaotic. I don't really hear a clear melody to hum or whistle to. Didn't meant to offend.

Man I'm really on a roll this week.

And yeah Vohu, I got curious and looked up the song. I didn't see anything about ketchup about the song. Ketchup relation fail. But random song title win!
    Last edited by Judaeus Apella; 09-21-2011 at 08:07 PM.

Sorry... I should have said, how do you hum to that, its too chaotic. I don't really hear a clear melody to hum or whistle to. Didn't meant to offend.

Man I'm really on a roll this week.

And yeah Vohu, I got curious and looked up the song. I didn't see anything about ketchup about the song. Ketchup relation fail. But random song title win!
    Las Ketchup is the name of the band, and Asereje should be the title of the song I think ... dunno, everything seems chaotic and annoying for me right now, I'm kinda ill and I don't know wether it is the flu or if I've just catched a cold, all I know is that I can't cope with listening to music right now!
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by vohu manah View Post
    all I know is that I can't cope with listening to music right now!
    now that is just blasphemy!!!

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by vohu manah View Post
    Las Ketchup is the name of the band, and Asereje should be the title of the song I think ... dunno, everything seems chaotic and annoying for me right now, I'm kinda ill and I don't know wether it is the flu or if I've just catched a cold, all I know is that I can't cope with listening to music right now!
    I think I can help here

Vohu Manah got it right, the name of the band is "Las Ketchup", which means something like "The Ketchup girls".

"Aserejé" has a funny meaning. It's the way this song sounds to Spanish ears
    The beginning of the rap, "I said a hip hop" etc sounds like "Aserejé"

By the way, what does "Vohu Manah" mean? It sounds like a psychodelic 60's trip to India
    Last edited by El Mano; 09-21-2011 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IFMU View Post
    now that is just blasphemy!!!
    I'm serious, I've had a headache for a couple of days now, and I can't cope with it any longer. I take the train every day, and people like to listen to music with headphones, I'm getting phobic toward that. I can always hear the noise from the headphones.. kinda feel like cursing them to the deepest pinkest hell or birdie-turdie attack upon their first born sons or something T_T

Quote Originally Posted by El Maño View Post
    I think I can help here

Vohu Manah got it right, the name of the band is "Las Ketchup", which means something like "The Ketchup girls".

"Aserejé" has a funny meaning. It's the way this song sounds to Spanish ears
    The beginning of the rap, "I said a hip hop" etc sounds like "Aserejé"

By the way, what does "Vohu Manah" mean? It sounds like a psychodelic 60's trip to India
    Thank you for explaining the song...
    - It's Vedic Sansrit or Avestan term for a good/creative state of mind. I'm a zoroastrian ^^ lol
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan.B View Post
    Baby Got Back
    Try to replace it with this. (probably NSFW)

Last edited by Judaeus Apella; 09-22-2011 at 11:02 AM.

Xtreme Member
    I fuxking love this band, they are the best band ever, period.
    DJ Falcone 2x Technics SL1200 MK5, Behringer DJX750 Mixer, Alienware m17 laptop.

srsly T_T at least this is better than Asereje by Las Ketchup!

*Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast