Thread: [Dead]$332.34 Crucial M4 256Gb SSD

Xtreme Addict

[Dead]$332.34 Crucial M4 256Gb SSD

Newegg has a $15 off instant savings plus 15% off w/ coupon code "HARDOCPX824A"
    Reg Price is $406
    Last edited by LordEC911; 08-27-2011 at 01:20 PM.
    Originally Posted by motown_steve
    Every genocide that was committed during the 20th century has been preceded by the disarmament of the target population. Once the government outlaws your guns your life becomes a luxury afforded to you by the state. You become a tool to benefit the state. Should you cease to benefit the state or even worse become an annoyance or even a hindrance to the state then your life becomes more trouble than it is worth.

Once the government outlaws your guns your life is forfeit. You're already dead, it's just a question of when they are going to get around to you.

It didn't work for me. Gave me the following error: "Although you've entered a valid promo code HARDOCPX824A, your order does not currently meet the code's usage criteria."

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by plzdontbetaken View Post
    It didn't work for me. Gave me the following error: "Although you've entered a valid promo code HARDOCPX824A, your order does not currently meet the code's usage criteria."
    Yeah. Unfortunately it seems newegg puts stipulations on certain codes... even though it says it is good through 8/30, they only allowed a certain total of savings using the code.
    They took it down about 6 hours after I posted.
    Originally Posted by motown_steve
    Every genocide that was committed during the 20th century has been preceded by the disarmament of the target population. Once the government outlaws your guns your life becomes a luxury afforded to you by the state. You become a tool to benefit the state. Should you cease to benefit the state or even worse become an annoyance or even a hindrance to the state then your life becomes more trouble than it is worth.

Once the government outlaws your guns your life is forfeit. You're already dead, it's just a question of when they are going to get around to you.