Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: All not well in QDC land....[Koolance QDC manufacturing problem?!?]

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Wanted to update that even though Koolance knows that there is a defect with their product they still refuse to fix it if it was past the initial warranty. So Koolance really did here was honor their existing warranty admit that their product was not made right and then over everyone that was not carefully monitoring the internet to see if their fittings are going to fail in a few years after they open their system up.

So I assume the recommendation for the future is to just spam the out of your connections and disconnections the first year so that you know if your product is good or not before the warranty expires.

I posted about their practices over on their forums as well (with better language) but who knows if they will approve the post.

Here are the pics:

I also want to add that given that I purchased my fittings at the beginning of Sept 2010 this means they were already past warranty when Koolance in this very thread admitted to a problem. So I guess I was ed from the very beginning b/c even if I had been closely following the forums at that time I still would not have discovered the problem in time to do anything about it.
    Last edited by zeroibis; 07-05-2013 at 10:57 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345