Thread: Hellsing Ultimate OVA 8 is out

c[_]

Hellsing Ultimate OVA 8 is out

been waiting forever for it!

All along the watchtower the watchmen watch the eternal return.

Xtremeish
    Thanks for the heads up STEvil!
    Aber ja, naturlich Hans nass ist, er steht unter einem Wasserfall - James May
    Hardware: Gigabyte GA-Z87M-D3H, Intel i5 4670k @ 4GHz, Crucial DDR3 BallistiX, Asus GTX 770 DirectCU II, Corsair HX 650W, Samsung 830 256GB, Silverstone Precision -|- Cooling: Noctua NH-C12P SE14

Xtreme Member
    thanks for the info! I actually had stopped watching at OVA 4 years ago

Xtreme Addict
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet
    Quote Originally Posted by nn_step
    Well CPUs are like women they all like things specific ways for them.. Some love 8x and others Love 9x or 7x.. they all just have their G-Spot and you have to learn to use it..
    Quote Originally Posted by nn_step View Post
    He should have given up his nuts too. Since clearly anyone that wants any Apple product that bad, Should NOT ever breed.
    q6600 @ 2.6
    EVGA 680i
    OCZ fatal1ty ddr2 800
    8800gt SLI
    watercooled

it was good, got alucard back in it.
    5930k, R5E, samsung 8GBx4 d-die, vega 56, wd gold 8TB, wd 4TB red, 2TB raid1 wd blue 5400
    samsung 840 evo 500GB, HP EX 1TB NVME , CM690II, swiftech h220, corsair 750hxi

Xtreme Addict
    Finally!

Xtreme Addict
    Just finished watching it... can't say it was bad, but I can say that the wait wasn't worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by nn_step
    Well CPUs are like women they all like things specific ways for them.. Some love 8x and others Love 9x or 7x.. they all just have their G-Spot and you have to learn to use it..
    Quote Originally Posted by nn_step View Post
    He should have given up his nuts too. Since clearly anyone that wants any Apple product that bad, Should NOT ever breed.
    q6600 @ 2.6
    EVGA 680i
    OCZ fatal1ty ddr2 800
    8800gt SLI
    watercooled

c[_]
    Yeah.. kind of a let down after 7...

i thought that it had some good action, hopefully the next one gets back on the story a little more with action still.

im woundering why it took so long for that to come out, unless they are going to blitzkrieg us with a bunch like one every couple of months with the last 2.
    5930k, R5E, samsung 8GBx4 d-die, vega 56, wd gold 8TB, wd 4TB red, 2TB raid1 wd blue 5400

Xtreme Member
    The best of all!
    I'm anxious to see the 9!

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!

Xtreme Addict
    I also found out the next Jagged Alliance is about to come out! I'm so psyched! I've been waiting twelve freakin years!!! I hope it was worth the wait....

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action

Dammit.... I can't figure out how to directly link this video to this forum. Can someone explain how? I went through the link options but there were too many to choose from and I didn't see anything I knew would work... I tried like 10 of them.
    http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3...lliance/715885
    Last edited by Judaeus Apella; 08-22-2011 at 03:30 PM.
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

c[_]
    Quote Originally Posted by zanzabar View Post
    i thought that it had some good action, hopefully the next one gets back on the story a little more with action still.

im woundering why it took so long for that to come out, unless they are going to blitzkrieg us with a bunch like one every couple of months with the last 2.
    The studio that did 7 went under i think, so its a new studio that did 8. At least thats what I read somewhere. Havent bothered to verify it..

geneon died and was taken over by funimation but i though that they were the US side only.

it looks like they changed animators to Graphinica but i dont see why as madhouse still exists.

nice find.

Xtreme Addict
    I just hope it doesn't take as long to bring out episode 9.

The wait was horrible!

R.I.P computer
    i watched it on the first day it was availble in japanese

then i watched it with the subs... i thought the story was one of the worst in the series so far
    SPOILER!!!!!

did alucard really die in the end? i don't keep up with the manga and don't feel like waiting another 2 years to see

Quote Originally Posted by badatgames18 View Post
    i watched it on the first day it was availble in japanese

then i watched it with the subs... i thought the story was one of the worst in the series so far
    SPOILER!!!!!

did alucard really die in the end? i don't keep up with the manga and don't feel like waiting another 2 years to see
    if u watch the end with the AMV it should explain it. he gets sealed by the artifact while the nazi vamps are headed to the vatican so its fairly odvious that he will be reliesed and team up against the nazi attack and everything goes back to how it started. i dont know if thats what happens but thats were it looks to be going

c[_]
    necrobump

10 out. Good, interesting plot turn..

Xtremeish
    Thanks again bro!
    Aber ja, naturlich Hans nass ist, er steht unter einem Wasserfall - James May
    Hardware: Gigabyte GA-Z87M-D3H, Intel i5 4670k @ 4GHz, Crucial DDR3 BallistiX, Asus GTX 770 DirectCU II, Corsair HX 650W, Samsung 830 256GB, Silverstone Precision -|- Cooling: Noctua NH-C12P SE14

Quote Originally Posted by STEvil View Post
    necrobump

10 out. Good, interesting plot turn..
    what fansub did you watch, they the only one i found that was complete was from black caulk and it has very bad comments. i was hoping sage would do the last one, since that team had done most of the other ones, but they do not appear to be doing it.

c[_]
    grab the fixed sub files, they've been out since before I posted here.

sage put it out today

http://www.sagesubs.com/2013/01/baku...ltimate-ova-x/

they were sneeky about it.

Xtreme Addict
    Already seen them, loved the anime, read the manga, and liked the OVA's... not many Japanese series can be so good across the board.... well this and Berserk are the only ones.... only if they kept updating the Manga...... Damn you Kentarou!!!
    この世界には 人の運命を司る 何らかの超越的な 〝律〝...... 〝神の手〝が 存在するのだろうか? 少なくとも 人は 自らの意志さえ 自由にはできな

Xtreme Addict
    Now I know the Anime was not based on the original Manga, but are the 1 through 8 OVA's based on it? If it is, I'll check it out sometime.
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

Xtreme Addict
    There's 10 ova's for for Hellsing "Ultimate".
    The 10th's being the ending.

Weird show, my brother told me about it last year.
    It's one of those anime's that's good to watch when you're bored, it'll keep you busy for alittle bit.
    It's nothing special like code geass though for example (not the crappy us dubbed pos code geass lol).

Quote Originally Posted by NEOAethyr View Post
    There's 10 ova's for for Hellsing "Ultimate".
    The 10th's being the ending.

Weird show, my brother told me about it last year.
    It's one of those anime's that's good to watch when you're bored, it'll keep you busy for alittle bit.
    It's nothing special like code geass though for example (not the crappy us dubbed pos code geass lol).
    i did not think that the dub for geass was all that bad. the voice acting cast could have been better, but the translation and performances was better than most.