Thread: Aspera ne2125gk

Colombian OCer

Aspera ne2125gk

Guys, I have a deal here, each compressor at 30 USD, With electronics. I want to ask if i should buy it, and how it perfoms compared to for example Danfos NF10FX, I want buy some and then start to make a SS for sale here (in my county i mean).
    What heat load are they will able to hold at -40 Range? (i know it dependes on my Condensing temperature and size of condense but i want to know a approximation using, r507 or r410a That are the gases that i have atm)
    Thanks.!
    MSI Master Overclocking Arena 2009 Latam Champion / Gigabyte GOOC 2010 Latin America finals Champion

Xtreme Mentor
    Can you link the specs? Im feeling lazy and dont want to search for it
    Never empower an idiot with a response....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

Seller/Buyer Reputation:
    Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=50905
    Ebay: {Family Account} Kasyg3 http://myworld.ebay.com/kasyg3/
    Ebay: {My personal Account} Sdumper http://myworld.ebay.com/sdumper/

Colombian OCer
    http://www.embraco.com.br/catalog/pdfs/FT002261_1.pdf
    Is there any problem runinng 50 Hz Compresor on 60Hz source?
    MSI Master Overclocking Arena 2009 Latam Champion / Gigabyte GOOC 2010 Latin America finals Champion

/dev/zero
    I'd guess the motor would get damaged from overheating...

Read here <-
    Xtremesystems.org
    i7-4820K * ryba 2-stager + 1-stager * EVGA X79 Dark * 32G Team Xtreem 2666C11 * EVGA GTX 680 SC Sig. * Intel G2 80G * Corsair HX1000 * Lian Li PC-70B * Watercool Heatkiller, EK Fullcover/Backplate for GTX, MCP355 Dual Setup@Koolance RP-402X2, PA120.3+Alphacool 360, Tubing 16/10.

Colombian OCer
    Im trying to run 50Hz Compresor on 60Hz Source, i mean the only change is that compresor will run a bit faster? (meanning more heat on it but more perfomance?)

Xtreme Addict
    Its just not a good idea to run a 50Hz appliance at 60Hz.

Sure it can be done, but you'd over complicate your electricals just for a deal on a compressor.
    Regards, Stew.....

- This message brought to you by Frank Lee E. Snutz

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Looks like that compressor is designed to run on either 50 or 60 Hz, the datasheet lists both, and performance data for both.

The data sheet also lists capacity in Watts as a function of evaporating and condensing temperatures. @-40C Evaporating, 35C Condensing =>136 Watts cooling. R507 is almost the same as R404A, R507 is a tiny bit better, but R404A has a little better oil return.

$30 per piece is fantastic
    You see what you did there? You got between me and the coffee, now this creates a SITUATION!

Xtreme Addict
    See? All of that and Mr D/AC comes and settles it by paying closer attention....

I can see where the confusion arises. The site lists the "frequency of test" and it makes one think that its designed to run at 50Hz, but then the power sources are listed at both frequencies. I totally missed that.... ^_^ :cheers:
    Regards, Stew.....

- This message brought to you by Frank Lee E. Snutz

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I don't have any performance data on NF10FX, is it obsolete? It's not on any Danfoss country site I could find (tried US, UK, Germany, Global).

My feeling is that the NE2125 is not quite as good as the Danfoss. Embraco/Aspera NEK series compressors are really outstanding performers at low temps.

Still, it is quite a decent value, I hope you can make workable units to sell.
    You see what you did there? You got between me and the coffee, now this creates a SITUATION!

Colombian OCer
    Is there areal Diference between Copresors? NF10FX is MBP/LBP Compresor Rated for use r134a it has a 10 CC displacement, (I have been using this for the few units that i have built even using R410A gas and large condenser) and this ASPERA that is 8CC but rated for R404a?. I want to buy like 6-8 to keep for future builds, becuase the price is Very Cheap, for comparison NF10FX tha i used before i bought at 90 USD.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by e-Killer View Post
    Is there areal Diference between Copresors? NF10FX is MBP/LBP Compresor Rated for use r134a it has a 10 CC displacement,
    Yes, there are HUGE differences when you get to the low pressures, high pressure ratios that a single stage operates with.

For example the Embraco NEK2134GK (8.8cc compressor) will cool 251 Watts @-40C (R404A, Embraco std. conditions)
    The Embraco NE2152GK (8.8cc compressor) will cool 56 Watts @-40C (R404A, Embraco std. conditions)

The NEK is almost 5X better than the NE

Colombian OCer
    ok i bought 4 for 100USD, well see how it works! soon ill post a thread