Thread: Event Schedule

Xtreme Addict

Event Schedule

Hey
    Is there some sort of event schedule that organizes the dates and locations for events like Gigabyte's GOOC, CES, MSI Master Overclocking Arena, Asus ROG, and others? I Google a lot of these events, but they don't seem to release data for the next event, but rather show data from the previous one. If there's not one already, this site could sure use a thread like that. I'm no master overclocker or anything, but I'd love to learn something by meeting up with some of you at one of those events as travel costs don't apply to me (won't go into detail).

Thanks!
    Signatures make my posts look huge... but I'm not humble enough to completely remove my signature, so I kept this note explaining it.

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Honestly.. a lot of these events seem to be planned a month prior to them occurring. Would be nice to be able to pay for airfare far in advance when it is cheaper.

Admin
    It's a good idea but maintaining such a list would probably be difficult...especially since as gom said the events aren't always planned too far in advance :-/

Xtreme Addict
    So they aren't planned very early or the dates aren't released very early?
    Signatures make my posts look huge... but I'm not humble enough to completely remove my signature, so I kept this note explaining it.

Xtreme Member
    events usually have a 1 month window.

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian@ASUS View Post
    events usually have a 1 month window.
    seems to be a one to two week window
    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

I am Xtreme
    Trust me this is NOT just ASUS man . . .welcome to my world. if you want to roll with these companies you have to be flexible. fortunately I get my travel expenses picked up so I do not get screwed by the short notice but the wife sure raises an eyebrow here and there
    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

Xtreme Addict
    Well I'm not about to check every company's event page every day... so how could I find out as early as possible the info for an event?

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottALot View Post
    Well I'm not about to check every company's event page every day... so how could I find out as early as possible the info for an event?
    make some friends in the right places. Use Facebook as well.

Xtreme Addict
    Well I might have to make you a friend to branch off from, you're on my list of people to meet

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeavis View Post
    make some friends in the right places. Use Facebook as well.
    I find that slightly ironic :P
    Quote Originally Posted by FUGGER View Post
    I am magical.

I am Xtreme
    Russian what is your first name?

Xtreme Addict
    Anshel (waits for jake to come in here and say something)
    Quote Originally Posted by FUGGER View Post
    I am magical.

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    Anshel (waits for jake to come in here and say something)
    I am been calling you Ansel like Ansel Adams. LOL I think you need to PM me ur mailing info . . or this box goes to Good Will