Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Can thermaltake Do For You?

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBeep2 View Post
    Haha I can sense the sarcasm at the beginning there.

As for the block issue, just look at Swiftech, Koolance and EK's offerings. Do that. It will offer better performance in your kits and give something for us enthusiasts to buy too. Some of your alu rads are still avail for sale unfortunately, at least I believe so (!)...

As for the pumps, again I believe Jingway is your answer, you may make less profit per pump but people know what the pumps look like and I'm sure if you have competitive pricing they will jump on them
    Nah no sarcasm at all actually.... We actually do want your feedback otherwise I wouldnt be posting here. But I am part of this community same as you are and I feel that we need your feedback to grow thats why im collecting this info so that I can make it happen.... I mean some of the stuff may not see the light of day but if we never had the info none of it would...

so honestly any feedback is good even if one thing you say gets done then its a success in my book.

I know that all present RAD designs are copper core, however soem shops im sure may still have a couple units of the older style but thats tough to say.

as for the waterblock im very experienced with water cooling and I plan on using all of the knowledge I have in building custom loops to try and make our offerings better.

We dont want to bring a bunch of marketing lingo to you we want the product to speak for itself and in teh near future you will see this I am hoping.

However all I ask is with an all in one kit keep expectations realistic.. if its an all in one with a 120mm Rad chances are its not going to perform even in the same galaxy as a custom loop but its a fair shale better than alot of air coolers. at this point right at this moment we are not competing against the high end water coolers as we just do not have the offering to support that. Will we in the future? well keep your eyes peeled because if we do I will be sure to post some "REAL" performance numbers that I personally tested it and verified

maybe you should change the guy that sells your product in Guatemala, that troll made all the true gamers and overclocking community here hate the brand, arrogant, overpriced and no ethics, the guy doesnt know a clue about anything and also sells machines with dual gpu powered by tr2 430W ? sheeeesh thats NOT GOOD AT ALL, just change the guy and enterprise distributing you here, yeah Im one of the enthusiast here that simply relate the brand with that THIEF

THAT IS WHAT TT CAN DO FOR US, CHOOSE THE RIGHT PEOPLE, WITH ETHICS TO WORK WITH YOU
    Last edited by FU1G0R; 08-04-2011 at 09:58 AM.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FU1G0R View Post
    maybe you should change the guy that sells your product in Guatemala, that troll made all the true gamers and overclocking community here hate the brand, arrogant, overpriced and no ethics, the guy doesnt know a clue about anything and also sells machines with dual gpu powered by tr2 430W ? sheeeesh thats NOT GOOD AT ALL, just change the guy and enterprise distributing you here, yeah Im one of the enthusiast here that simply relate the brand with that THIEF

THAT IS WHAT TT CAN DO FOR US, CHOOSE THE RIGHT PEOPLE, WITH ETHICS TO WORK WITH YOU
    I would like some more information about this. I have sent you a PM so that I can look into this and resolve this issue.

Xtreme Mentor
    Class up your cases a bit. I know that a surprising amount of people go for that gamer look but I'm not one of them.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BababooeyHTJ View Post
    Class up your cases a bit. I know that a surprising amount of people go for that gamer look but I'm not one of them.
    we are seriously looking into how we can offer a case line that will more appeal to those who share your same tastes.

Thank you again for the feedback

Xtreme Member
    Please keep the suggestions coming guys. This helps us make stuff the way you want it.

Xtreme Member
    Is taht all of the suggestions you guys have? Any quality issues you have seen? issues you are having, anything you would like to see made, or improved or changed?

c[_]
    build better fans.. Sweep the blades forward so they direct the airflow in a vertical motion rather than out to the sides. This will reduce the "dead spot" at the fan hub and likely create more efficient static pressure or vacuum as well..

All along the watchtower the watchmen watch the eternal return.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STEvil View Post
    build better fans.. Sweep the blades forward so they direct the airflow in a vertical motion rather than out to the sides. This will reduce the "dead spot" at the fan hub and likely create more efficient static pressure or vacuum as well..
    We are working on improving our complete fan lineup already, this has been a work in progress and I hope to have some improved offerings sooner rather than later.

I am Xtreme
    Things like this and this need to go away, in fact, anything with the "Big Water" moniker needs to go away...and when you come out with the new gear that we may actually want to use, drop the "Big Water" moniker, otherwise it'll likely be lumped in with the products of the past that we equate with "DO NOT USE!".
    Last edited by Waterlogged; 08-19-2011 at 01:31 AM.
    Circles SucQ!

If your annoyed by sigs telling you to put things in your sig, then put this in your sig

Bribery won't work on me...just say NO to AT!!!

Xtreme Member
    make one of these but include a fan and price it around 50 or 60 bucks
    remember, PURE copper, no nickel or aluminum

DJ Falcone 2x Technics SL1200 MK5, Behringer DJX750 Mixer, Alienware m17 laptop.

Xtreme Mentor
    We don't know much about quality issues with TT watercooling because none of us use it, but we all have seen and read the stories. And helped people get past it with much better watercooling things.

I'm glad your here, but we are a different user base than the 'Best Buy' type of PC user. It's hard for us to relate.

My suggestion is to look at all the WC parts we use here and do it better.

It took Koolance years to quit making junk, now they have a mostly decent lineup. Except their lies on wattage the rads can handle and a few other holdovers. They have top notch CPU and GPU blocks now.

Copy them, get their management staff, engineers, and marketers. Ohh wait, cut the marketing blabber to a minimum, get one straight up marketer with some ethics.
    All stock for now, no need for more, but it's gonna be soon methinks.
    Giga Xtreme 58 mobo i7 965 ES D0 step Corsair 1600 6 gig
    SLI GTX470 EVGA
    EK HF nickle blue top CPU block (free from Eddie)
    Koolance 470 waterblocks
    One big loop, two 120x3 rads. Pa 120.3 and XSPC RX 120x3. Swiftech 35x pump with V2 restop. GT AP15 fans.
    Banchetto Tech Station
    120 GB SSD, and a few other drives.
    1000W UltraX3 PSU, 900 watt (1500VA UPS
    23.999" Acer GD235hz and 24" Acer H243H

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Conumdrum View Post
    get one straight up marketer with some ethics.
    im here

Change your logo. Seriously. It sucks. Your logo and marketing are super-important in terms of projecting an image to the customer. Change your whole image and focus on quality to make people want to buy your products. Want my opinion? Look at the EK logo/marketing. At least part of the reason they've been as popular as they are is the physical appeal of their products. Off the top of my head, you might look at the the Audi TT logo for an idea of how to redefine your logo/corporate identity. Not that you should copy it, just as inspiration. Clean, simple, bold, achromatic.

Banned
    I'm not interested in using radiators with aluminum fins. All copper/brass
    Please. I do not use premix coolants, just distilled + biocide. I want a all copper CPU block that performs well while being easy to mount. I want a reservoir that is functional. I want a case that can hold at least two 120mm rads with 55mm depth.

Xtreme Mentor
    And glad your here. Start releasing products for us high end users. Make a case that will fit the bill.

There is room for both sides of the world. The simple Corsair type setups and ones for massive heatload removal. Look at Corsair, with the H50 as the first. In less than two years they have come out with a 120x2 no hassle setup. They changed fast once the reviews came out, stating that the H50 is worse than top air cooling at a cheaper price. Thier discounts are so massive now, because they need to move the old H50's, which anyone with a lick of brains can google and find out how it performs.

Actually, TT is lucky. No reviewer with a lick of common sense and wanting to keep his respectability would review a TT WC setup. Thus few reviews, and most from the wild west days of watercooling.

No much more I can say. Get a CPU block out and a real radiator and ask a top reviewer/tester to test it. Skinneelabs.com is the ultimate trusted tester, so give him a PM and see what he can do for you/us, the future of watercooling. I'd love to have another quality competitor out there.
    SLI GTX470 EVGA
    Koolance 470 waterblocks
    One big loop, two 120x3 rads. Pa 120.3 and XSPC RX 120x3. Swiftech 35x pump with V2 restop. GT AP15 fans.
    Banchetto Tech Station

Xtreme Member
    1) And glad your here.
    2) Start releasing products for us high end users. Make a case that will fit the bill.

3)No much more I can say. Get a CPU block out and a real radiator and ask a top reviewer/tester to test it. Skinneelabs.com is the ultimate trusted tester, so give him a PM and see what he can do for you/us, the future of watercooling. I'd love to have another quality competitor out there.
    1) Glad to be here, we need to focus on what you guys want so we can make stuff you need/want in the future
    2) Already working on this
    3) already working on this as well

Xtreme Mentor
    Okay, we'll decide when it comes out. And tested. We pay NO attention to a marketer/writer that has never owned a PC, only MACs, and was hired to write, not build/design PC's.
    SLI GTX470 EVGA
    Koolance 470 waterblocks
    Banchetto Tech Station

Xtreme Member
    Okay, we'll decide when it comes out. And tested. We pay NO attention to a marketer/writer that has never owned a PC, only MACs, and was hired to write, not build/design PC's.
    I do build systems/overclock btw

here I am
    Last edited by Tt Enthusiasts; 08-22-2011 at 04:27 PM.

I am Xtreme
    I've always liked TT PSUs.. kudos for the TP875 with lifetime warranty iirc
    cases... I will consider a low-end TT case for budget builds, but yeah, some of them look a lil 'power ranger kiddy toy'. Some of the bigger / higher end models have nice BFB in regards to fitting EATX mobos & HDDs.. oh & re-price that funky modular case, cant remember what it is called.
    never done water-cooling.. but have heard the horror stories, so yeah, quality improvement muchly needed. TTE you have mentioned that the latest rads have CU core, so that no water actually touches Alu.. I would highly recommend getting in contact with re-sellers & pressing them to state this in the item description - I was not aware of the new design so never re-considered

DNA = Design Not Accident
    DNA = Darwin Not Accurate

heatware / ebay
    HARDWARE I only own Xeons, Extreme Editions & Lian Li's
    https://prism-break.org/

Xtreme Addict
    You should have mentioned who you were, I think we might have taken you a bit more seriously...

I hope that we get some products the equal of the PSU line from Tt. That and the Shock headset, it's the only one my wife will wear.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiro_uspsss View Post
    I've always liked TT PSUs.. kudos for the TP875 with lifetime warranty iirc
    cases... I will consider a low-end TT case for budget builds, but yeah, some of them look a lil 'power ranger kiddy toy'. Some of the bigger / higher end models have nice BFB in regards to fitting EATX mobos & HDDs.. oh & re-price that funky modular case, cant remember what it is called.
    never done water-cooling.. but have heard the horror stories, so yeah, quality improvement muchly needed. TTE you have mentioned that the latest rads have CU core, so that no water actually touches Alu.. I would highly recommend getting in contact with re-sellers & pressing them to state this in the item description - I was not aware of the new design so never re-considered

since we presently are not aware of what qty resellers may still have in ALU parts we do not want to make such a drastic change yet,

but keep an eye out we are working on making things the way you want the. "better"

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayin View Post
    You should have mentioned who you were, I think we might have taken you a bit more seriously...

I hope that we get some products the equal of the PSU line from Tt. That and the Shock headset, it's the only one my wife will wear.
    no worries I try not to mix up personal identifier with business if you know what I mean.

but all in all I am working feverishly to get things on a good course for you guys, and it all comes down to my own ideas along with someo fo yours mixed in to make a product you want

Banned
    If it includes Alu parts it is not better, PERIOD. Most enthusiast do not use an anticorrosive, just plain old distilled water + biocide. That is the number 1 rule of water-cooling.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matari View Post
    If it includes Alu parts it is not better, PERIOD. Most enthusiast do not use an anticorrosive, just plain old distilled water + biocide. That is the number 1 rule of water-cooling.
    no worries on that I am working directly on getting quality of all products more to what you guys are looking for including materials that liquid cooling components are made from.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast