Quote Originally Posted by BeepBeep2 View Post
Haha I can sense the sarcasm at the beginning there.

As for the block issue, just look at Swiftech, Koolance and EK's offerings. Do that. It will offer better performance in your kits and give something for us enthusiasts to buy too. Some of your alu rads are still avail for sale unfortunately, at least I believe so (!)...

As for the pumps, again I believe Jingway is your answer, you may make less profit per pump but people know what the pumps look like and I'm sure if you have competitive pricing they will jump on them
Nah no sarcasm at all actually.... We actually do want your feedback otherwise I wouldnt be posting here. But I am part of this community same as you are and I feel that we need your feedback to grow thats why im collecting this info so that I can make it happen.... I mean some of the stuff may not see the light of day but if we never had the info none of it would...

so honestly any feedback is good even if one thing you say gets done then its a success in my book.

I know that all present RAD designs are copper core, however soem shops im sure may still have a couple units of the older style but thats tough to say.

as for the waterblock im very experienced with water cooling and I plan on using all of the knowledge I have in building custom loops to try and make our offerings better.

We dont want to bring a bunch of marketing lingo to you we want the product to speak for itself and in teh near future you will see this I am hoping.

However all I ask is with an all in one kit keep expectations realistic.. if its an all in one with a 120mm Rad chances are its not going to perform even in the same galaxy as a custom loop but its a fair shale better than alot of air coolers. at this point right at this moment we are not competing against the high end water coolers as we just do not have the offering to support that. Will we in the future? well keep your eyes peeled because if we do I will be sure to post some "REAL" performance numbers that I personally tested it and verified