Thread: What Can thermaltake Do For You?

Threaded View

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayin View Post
    Absolutely referring to sharp edges. ODD bays were the worst offenders.

I've used some of the PSUs in the past and had no issues whatsoever, but I'll echo the statement about the liquid cooling. Even a move to a Jingway pump would be a huge step up in reliability, but the round tube radiators, the strange adapter kits and the dogged insistence of using aluminum and ethylene glycol coolants are all holding you back. Not to mention EG is poisonous to all known forms of life.

I'm eagerly awaiting what you come up with, I reviewed the Tt Shock headset for TBCS and was very happy with it. It goes to show you can come up with great ideas from time to time, it's just making it more consistent. Though being willing to make some of the case designs shows a flair for boldness a few other people ought to look at. It's evident you're trying. I just dunno where you're headed right now.
    EG coolant is no longer used for quite some time now. we now use a propylene glycol coolant. This is found in many things including drink mixes and salad dressings.

Now dont get me wrong if your looking for the ultimate performance then your gonna want a fully custom built loop but if your looking for something easy to build and enclosed in a single place thats the area we are trying to fill with the present bigwater coolers.

as said before if you look at our radiators now the cores are copper and only the fins are aluminum which means there is no contact from coolant to mixed metals.

what would be the issue with the P500 pump? I know there are many pumps available out there and i have used many of them in custom loops but I have yet to have an issue with our pump.
    Last edited by Tt Enthusiasts; 07-23-2011 at 02:22 AM.