Thread: Corsair Rebate Access: Down?

Nerdy Powerlifter

Corsair Rebate Access: Down?

I can't seem to access the rebate portion of the site: https://corsairmemory.rebateaccess.com/

Is there an alternative page? I just bought some ram and I'm worried I can't apply for the rebate.
    You must [not] advance.

Current Rig: i7 4790k @ stock (**** TIM!) , Zotac GTX 1080 WC'd 2214mhz core / 5528mhz Mem, Asus z-97 Deluxe

Heatware

Xtreme Member
    just another way they hose ya out of it. I bought a psu had lots of time to do it. Waited exactly 7 days after I had it to make sure it was good (had to cut box for rebate) and sent it all in ON TIME took them ages to say they got it and then another 2-3 ages before they said wasnt on time. lol Tried calling them left a message as the rebate person wasnt in. Never got a call back. I love thier products but thier rebates arent worth the hassle cause even when its done on time they'll tell ya its not.
    Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD4
    Intel Core I7 2600K
    2x Kingston Hyper X 240Gb's in Raid 0
    XFX 7950's in crossfire
    Custom Water Cooled
    Corsair AX850
    NZXT Switch 810

Corsair Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by S_I_N View Post
    just another way they hose ya out of it. I bought a psu had lots of time to do it. Waited exactly 7 days after I had it to make sure it was good (had to cut box for rebate) and sent it all in ON TIME took them ages to say they got it and then another 2-3 ages before they said wasnt on time. lol Tried calling them left a message as the rebate person wasnt in. Never got a call back. I love thier products but thier rebates arent worth the hassle cause even when its done on time they'll tell ya its not.
    WRONG. Don't turn a website hiccup into a conspiracy theory.

If anyone has an issue with a rebate they can come to me or go directly to our CSG and we'll make sure you get it. If you had a problem, contact CS and we'll fix it.

www.corsair.com
    Yes, Yellowbeard, a tall rough man with a big yellow beard