Thread: [GBT Daily] GIGABYTE X58A-OC Mobo takes X58 Bclk World Record @ 276.42

Xtreme Enthusiast

[GBT Daily] GIGABYTE X58A-OC Mobo takes X58 Bclk World Record @ 276.42

PC DIY forum legend, Lsdmeasap, has been playing around with his GIGABYTE X58A-OC mobo to see what OC world records are still available for it.
    Last week he found that he was 3rd overall in the base clock (Bclk) standings, so this weekend he brought on the chill with some dry ice cooling and took first place with a comfortable margin!

Continue reading at the source for more info:
    http://gigabytedaily.blogspot.com/20...-x58-bclk.html

*Note* - To anyone wondering, NO, this is not the same as the other news posts made about my Bclk results last week.
    This is a different source, with new content from a different overclocking session, and this is about a world record.
    So, to the Moderators - Please do not delete or merge the posts as they are both separately linked at many various websites around the world as news articles - Thank you!
    Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 07-11-2011 at 07:15 AM.

HWGurus
    Well I'm only wondering why so many threads from you about that?

btw congrats on 1366 wr

€: don't get me wrong, it is nice to see this kind of threads, but when is enough it is enough
    Last edited by quake6; 07-11-2011 at 07:05 AM.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Ya, sorry! Excitement got the better of me last week is all, the threads are about different results and from a different overclocking session as well.

I posted a bit early last week when I hit 269 for third place, so I made a thread about it before I got this record, should have waited until I did this session but I couldn't hold back

And thanks man!!

@ your edit, I only made two threads, not 10 or anything like that, so it isn't like I made 3-5 about the same thing.

The threads are also linked at many sites as news articles now, so I can't delete or combine them now as it's too late.
    Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 07-11-2011 at 07:12 AM.