Thread: Klitschko v Haye

Xtreme Enthusiast

Klitschko v Haye

Anyone here a fan of boxing? Wladimir Klitschko v David Haye fight is going to start at 10pm BST/4pm EST today. I'm rooting for Klitschko but Haye is not to be underestimated. I doubt Haye would come away with a points win so he will need a knockout. My prediction is Klitschko by knockout in the 4th round.

When David Haye called Wladimir Klitschko "a robot" this week, he landed the first telling blow of their world heavyweight title fight – which officially starts in Hamburg on Saturday night but, in reality, has been going on in the Londoner's head for at least a decade.

Klitschko, who values his intellectual heft, did not like the jibe, partly because he didn't understand it. Neither did his older brother, Vitali. Both of them regard Haye as an uncultured thug from the streets of Bermondsey who disguises his trepidation with insults, and who, they say repeatedly, underestimates them as products of some Soviet laboratory churning out one-dimensional fighting monsters. They could not be more wrong.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog...eboxing-boxing

Xtreme Addict
    I think Haye will KO Klitschko before the end of the 4th round.

Haye is technically so far superior to Klitschko its untrue. Wladimir is a good boxer but he hasnt faced anyone whos like David Haye with his style/speed/power. Wladimirs only asset he has in this fight is his pure size and weight advantage.

Xtreme Addict
    well I've bet my colleague a tenner Haye will win. I've not been a heavyweight fan for a while but Haye looks the most exciting prospect on the world stage for a while. He is a cruiserweight really though but so was Hollyfield. Should be a good match points decision will be detrimental for Haye as the referees often watch a fight in an alternative universe lol
    Respec'
    System:Bunch of crappy overclocked PC's that cost an arm and a leg

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by RADCOM View Post
    points decision will be detrimental for Haye as the referees often watch a fight in an alternative universe lol
    Haha no kidding.

I think Haye will get a good beating tonight, whenever he dares to come out of his dressing room! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by chew* View Post
    You can never have enough D9's.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Klitschko wins a unanimous points decision but I think he earned it. Punches landed: Klitschko - 99, Haye - 57 'nuff said

Xtreme Addict
    I gotta say that was massively disappointing from Haye, He didn't look interested in fighting at all tonight and Klitschko did exactly what he was trained to do and that is to box. Was a very clinical display of a well drilled boxer so all credit to him.

Xtreme Member
    haye should of done more work really and took his jab away tho haye did pull off some good shots on vlad`s chin what knocked him abit. Bit disappointing really but well done to vlad boxed well and kept haye out of reach
    Gaming Rig
    Intel Q6600 Oc 3.2ghz
    4gb Ocz ddr 2 Ram
    corsair h50 Cpu Cooler
    Asus Maximus ii Formula X38
    Samsung Spin Point 320gb
    Ocz 60Gb Ssd Drive O/S
    Antec 1200 Gamers Case
    Gigabyte 720 Watt Psu
    Windows 7 64

Xtreme Enthusiast
    "It's all toe painful for Haye"

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw...avid-Haye.html

Haye is now blaming his right toe for his loss ...didn't he say during the pre-fight interview how he was at his best physical condition and how he is glad that he postponed the fight in 2009 because of an injury? heh