Thread: No more monkeying around

Xtreme X.I.P.

No more monkeying around

Utopia

Far left... man.

Devil kept pokin'
    Enjoyed and shared with others, thanks.

Xtreme Addict
    What happened to no freedom of speech, and no political and religious topics/threads/discussions? Hey, I want it more than anyone here...... but if I ever said I do or don't support our military's activity in the middle east, and blah blah blah, that would be the end of the thread. That is pretty clearly a political joke vid for the lefties. Its true, but none the less.... still, the mods are allowing that!?

So either the mods missed this or their iron grip on our lips is slowly softening? Not sure which yet...
    Last edited by Judaeus Apella; 06-27-2011 at 11:01 PM.
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

Or.. it doesn't involve the US so they don't care? Who knows. It does seem.... biased, though.

"Prowler"
    X570 Tomahawk | R7 3700X | 2x16GB Klevv BoltX @ 3600MHz CL18 | Powercolor 6800XT Red Devil | Xonar DX 7.1 | 2TB Barracuda | 256GB & 512GB Asgard NVMe drives | 2x DVD & Blu-Ray opticals | EVGA Supernova 1000w G2

Cooling:

6x 140mm LED fans, 1x 200mm LED fan | Modified CoolerMaster Masterliquid 240

Asrock Z77 thread! | Asrock Z77 Extreme6 Review | Asrock P67 Extreme4 Review | Asrock P67 Extreme4/6 Pro3 thread | Asrock Z68 Extreme4 thread | Asrock Z68 Extreme4 Review | Asrock Z68 Gen3 Thread | 8GB G-Skill review | TK 2.ZERO homepage | P5Q series mBIOS thread
    Modded X570 Aorus UEFIs

Xtreme Addict
    Maybe we should very slowly ease into a political discussion and see what happens..... *looks for tanks and soldiers*
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    LOL!! funny vid

Devil kept pokin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Ket View Post
    Or.. it doesn't involve the US so they don't care? Who knows. It does seem.... biased, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Judaeus Apella View Post
    Maybe we should very slowly ease into a political discussion and see what happens..... *looks for tanks and soldiers*
    There was no political discussion until ^

Well I was wrong

Quote Originally Posted by dengyong View Post
    Far left... man.

Xtreme Addict
    Someone start a political discussion... lol I dare you.

Copenhagen, teh capital village of the World. Hillerød, Malmö
    Why discuss politics when you can discuss ladies in politics? Sarah Palin *drools*
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.
    (^ ^) Copy and paste Bunny into your sig to create an army of BUNNY ZOMBIE MINIONS!!!

c[_]
    she's all yours

All along the watchtower the watchmen watch the eternal return.