Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Best" liquid cooling computer chassis right now?

Quote Originally Posted by zeropluszero View Post
    Nope. Haters gonna hate
    Quote Originally Posted by theseeker View Post
    It is a very nice case and the quality is very good.
    QFT

The reason to why some people flame them for "misalignement" etc is that they have ten thumbs and all of them are broken. They need to blame something, right?
    |Q9550@3.82|UD3P|5870LCS|8gb 1100mHz G.Skill|24"1920x1200|TX750|

Xtreme Addict
    I'll stick a plaque of that comment right next to my MOTM one.

I was seriously disappointed with the quality of the TJ07, and even if it's "keeping tension with the unibody" it's not anywhere near what I would call a high-end case, merely expensive. And as I have said before, I could just as easily spend that money on more games to play or more video card.

Was seriously disappointed with Mountain Mods as well. Looks like something someone banged together in their garage, and honestly I've seen some of those that were FAR surpassing anything we've mentioned.

Probably, if I were to go with a bespoke case, it would be Epic PCs (a little place in Oz, just getting started.) Their cases are freaking sweet. The LD stuff is great too, and the CL stuff interests me, but it's just too big.

Yeah, MOTM lol. Really not a benchmark on craftsmanship dude, you only have a select few modders on that site that really are qualified to make statements on quality. I have one myself but I told them to keep the $50. If you can't line up a TJ07's holes when assembling it, you're doing it wrong. All in all computer cases are all just boxes which anyone with a slight interest can make themselves but saying that a TJ07 is of low quality, compared to other boxes out there ofc, is not really objective. You're not dealing with a friggin' Antec 900 steel case here, soft aluminium is a "living material". I could make a better quality case than all the cases out there myself, with ease.
    |Q9550@3.82|UD3P|5870LCS|8gb 1100mHz G.Skill|24"1920x1200|TX750|

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by warriorpoet View Post
    Love my Cooler Master ATCS 840, and am in the process of building up another for my brother, but they aren't "ideal" H2o cases in the mold of MM or CL, they're just amazingly fine- looking, reasonably priced "regular" cases. Where the ATCS really shines is in the quiet department. For a case that's not intended as a "silent" case at stock, they're amazingly easy to get near-silent with very, very little work.
    ATCS 840 is underrated for looks and watercooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojamijams View Post
    Silverstone TJ07. None of the Corsair cases that I have seen (or really many others) allow what the TJ07 allows. That is, a 480 radiator at the bottom that intakes and exhausts air without ever getting anywhere near the main components. That means, cool fresh air from the outside goes in through the radiator and the hot air goes out at the bottom, never flowing over your components.
    How do U put in the 480 rad without the dual hard drive cages removed? And with the dual hard drive cages removed, where do U put Ur hard drive?

The spacing between the two fans mounted on top of the TJ07 isn't 15mm which is the typical fan spacing on typical radiators.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123