Thread: Tribe meets white man for the first time

Xtreme Enthusiast

Tribe meets white man for the first time

Xtreme Addict
    I like how at 5 minutes in where they are checking out the meaty parts of his arm. You know he was claiming that arm roast as his dinner dont you?

You didnt? Well if Im not mistaken they later killed and ate those guys. The video was recovered by the search expidition months later.
    Boy that info was old. As am I. Currently my kids have taken over my desktops. They are both sporting matching GTX1080's. Last Christmas I got everyone Oculuses and thus GTX1080's. My eldest is some sort of CSGO champion gold label something or other. Me I work and shoot real guns. Build Comps as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by little_scrapper View Post
    I like how at 5 minutes in where they are checking out the meaty parts of his arm. You know he was claiming that arm roast as his dinner dont you?

You didnt? Well if Im not mistaken they later killed and ate those guys. The video was recovered by the search expidition months later.
    that is disturbing and as such i think and hope it is not true.
    Intel C2Q Q9550 2.83ghz :: Intel DQ45CB :: 4 x 2gb OCZ DDR2 PC2-8500 Reaper HPC :: ASUS EAH5850 :: Thermaltake TR2 RX 750w :: Western Digital Caviar Black 4 x 750gb in RAID 10
    Intel e3-1235 3.3ghz :: Intel s1200kp :: 4gb kingston hyperX 1600mhz :: WD 500gb Cavier Green
    Intel i7-3770k 4.4ghz :: msi z77ma-g45 :: 8 gb patriot Signature 1600mhz :: 160gb WD Cavier :: 5830 + 5870 CF :: Antec Earthwatts 650w

"...all men die, and no brave man lets death frighten him from his desire..."

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by masterg View Post
    that is disturbing and as such i think and hope it is not true.
    I highly doubt it's true.

You could see them trying to "wipe" the white off his arms.
    i5 2500K @ 4.9GHz+ 8GB G-Skill RipJaws DDR3-2000 @1600Mhz CAS 6 Asus P8P67 Pro CrossFire 6970's @ 950/1450
    Xeon X5677 @ 4.5Ghz 6GB G-Skill RipJaws DDR3-2000 @1600Mhz CAS 7 Gigabyte EX58-UD5 4870x2
    i7-880 @ 4.2Ghz+ (still playing) 4GB G-Skill RipJaws DDR3-2000 @2300Mhz CAS 9 Asus Maximus III Formula MSI Hawk 5770

Xtreme Enthusiast
    don't worry, they lived the man who made that documentary also made many more over the years: http://jpdutilleux.com/film.html The one on the list called 'The Toulambis' is what the youtube vid from the top post is from.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyFire View Post
    don't worry, they lived the man who made that documentary also made many more over the years: http://jpdutilleux.com/film.html The one on the list called 'The Toulambis' is what the youtube vid from the top post is from.
    You are talking about a different crew, those guys got ate. I believe thay made a movie about it called Cannibal Holocaust.

Remember in that video when they were eating the rice or whatever it was... the tribesman kept smacking himself on the back of his head when taking a bite...You can tell he was thinking "MMM this must be what those white demons taste like. When that big one turns around I'm going to whack him right here! Then we can eat MORE of this delicious white demon!"
    Last edited by little_scrapper; 06-24-2011 at 07:16 AM.
    Boy that info was old. As am I. Currently my kids have taken over my desktops. They are both sporting matching GTX1080's. Last Christmas I got everyone Oculuses and thus GTX1080's. My eldest is some sort of CSGO champion gold label something or other. Me I work and shoot real guns. Build Comps as needed.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by little_scrapper View Post
    You are talking about a different crew, those guys got ate. I believe thay made a movie about it called Cannibal Holocaust.

Remember in that video when they were eating the rice or whatever it was... the tribesman kept smacking himself on the back of his head when taking a bite...You can tell he was thinking "MMM this must be what those white demons taste like. When that big one turns around I'm going to whack him right here! Then we can eat MORE of this delicious white demon!"
    Nice try but that was filmed on a whole different continent. Cannibal holocaust was completely fake anywho

Take a look here: http://jpdutilleux.com/collections/toulambi.html

the guy on the bottom left look a little familiar?

of the Strawhat crew.
    One of the youtube comments pointed towards this page: http://skyvington.blogspot.com/2011/...-contacts.html

Note sure if the video is a fake (acted) or real myself but I'd still like to see the whole thing and the next part.

XtremeSystems BF3 Platoon - Any XS member is welcome.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Wow thanks for the link, if it is acted out then that's pretty lame

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Wasn't Cook eaten in Papua ?

Wanna look under my kilt?
    Quite awesome, but I wish we could hear the spoken word throughout instead of that music
    Quote Originally Posted by T_M View Post
    Not sure i totally follow anything you said, but regardless of that you helped me come up with a very good idea....
    Quote Originally Posted by soundood View Post
    you sigged that?

why?
    ______

Sometimes, it's not your time. Sometimes, you have to make it your time. Sometimes, it can ONLY be your time.