Wow, that is a lot of mods. Also, epic help for others out there Definitely recommend having some sort of a manager unlike myself, I just chose to 'wing' it, and so far so good, but I would have liked to have had the option to be able to disable/enable mods at the drop of a hat. Have seen most of these mods in Youtube Skyrim mod reviews, and for better or worse for my own use have chosen the ones I like, and left the ones I felt either wouldn't have made all that much a difference, would take away from the original game's 'feel' too much or would impact my personal machine's performance too much.

How's the Enhanced Distance Terrain mod combined with Dynavision? Wouldn't one use either one or the other? Or can you still notice slight improvement in the distance detail despite Dynavision, or is it just there for if you feel like disabling Dynavision?

Just going through your list, forgot I also have the shadow striping fix too. Also, this is personal taste, but I never did like the look of any of the changes that all those 'sexy' mod made to towns externally. Some of the insides of buildings were changed for the better, but personally I prefer the look of just increased detail stock textures if you know what I mean. Hmm very helpful, didn't realize Isoku's RWTT was discontinued now :-P d'oh. Seriously thinking about reinstalling Skyrim and using a mod manager this time...

@ Scooby, do you have separate INI's for when your running in single screen vs triple screen? Also, and excuse if I missed them, do you have any single screen screenies that you would care to share here?