Broke my loop down tonight so I can install my new video card tomorrow, and I noticed that all of my tubing was incredibly cloudy. This is my 2nd loop using this same tubing, and same kind of distilled water/biocide combo. I don't use any sort of dyes or anti-corrisive additives, or kill-coils or anything. Last time I broke my loop apart (after about 2 months of use) the tubing was still perfectly clear. The only different this time around was that I went with a different reservoir (XSPC dual bay/D5 this time, Swiftech MicroRes last time), and this time my loop wasn't 100% bled. I've had it running for almost 2 months before I broke it down tonight, and frequently I heard bubbles due to the difficulty I had bleeding with this reservoir.

Any way, what causes this? Is it possible that all the extra air being moved around in my loop could have caused this? Possible that I used TOO much biocide or maybe not enough? The water looked pretty clean although it smelled funny (not sure how I could describe how it smelled). It doesn't smell dirty or anything, it just smells.. I dont know, fresh, filtered smell. Not a dirty disgusting smell though.

Here's a few pictures: