Thread: AMD Bulldozer and Llano Fusion Pricing Information Leaked

Xtreme Member

AMD Bulldozer and Llano Fusion Pricing Information Leaked

source:

a new price chart posted at donanimhaber has revealed the pricing of amd’s upcoming bulldozer (zambezi-fx) and llano fusion processors. The processors have also been detailed with information which include core count, tdp, l3/l2 cache, memory support, embedded radeon chip (amd llano fusion) etc.

The llano fusion processors will come in the $ 70-170 range and would be manufactured on a 32nm process using the husky 10.5k core architecture. From the details you can see that all of the llano fusion apu’s (accelerated processing units) will consist of a integrated radeon hd chipset featuring different clock speeds (check chart for more info) and different stream processors count ranging for 160, 320 and 400. All of the models are quad cores except a4-3350 and e3-3250 which are dual core variants. 65w is the rated tdp of these models while the a8-3550p and a6-3450p have 100w tdp.

The bulldozer based lineup consists of 8/6/4 cores processors models with each featuring upto 8mb l3 cache. Pricing range from 190$ for the lower end fx-4110 to 320$ for the fx-8130p. We already detailed the fx-4110 here and fx-8110 here. The top 320$ model of bulldozer based zambezi-fx is looking to compete against the intel’s top i7 2600k (310$) while the 6-core fx-6110 (240$) will compete against the core i5 2500k (220$).

All processors consisting of bulldozer and llano platforms support ddr3 with memory upto 1866mhz. One can also note that the models ending with the p brand are priced higher which means they would include high clock/ turbo core speeds.

Xtreme Addict
    that is on the AMD discussion forum, this is on the news forum.

this is news: bulldozer quad-core is more expensive than 2500k. for $220 in bulk, it could be $25 more than 2500k in retail. to me that says... yes, bulldozer is good.

http://www.digitimes.com/news/a20110523PD215.html

Xtreme Addict
    fake linup, close thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman View Post
    Fanboyitis..
    Comes in two variations and both deadly.
    There's the green strain and the blue strain on CPU.. There's the red strain and the green strain on GPU..

Xtreme Addict
    What do you mean fake?
    I thought the name 8130p was a real name...

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by NEOAethyr View Post
    What do you mean fake?
    I thought the name 8130p was a real name...
    if everybody is doing copy/paste from the same fake source after a while people start believing it is real
    Fanboyitis..
    There's the green strain and the blue strain on CPU.. There's the red strain and the green strain on GPU..

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by duploxxx View Post
    if everybody is doing copy/paste from the same fake source after a while people start believing it is real
    As far as I know, the first time I have seen those prices was on AT forum :

http://forums.anandtech.com/showpost...postcount=2176

I am Xtreme
    ok so if the 4110 can be core-unlocked (noted on some motherboards), and its unlocked multi, then it will be an overclockers dream
    2500k @ 4900mhz - Asus Maxiums IV Gene Z - Swiftech Apogee LP
    GTX 680 @ +170 (1267mhz) / +300 (3305mhz) - EK 680 FC EN/Acteal
    Swiftech MCR320 Drive @ 1300rpms - 3x GT 1850s @ 1150rpms
    XS Build Log for: My Latest Custom Case

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Manicdan View Post
    ok so if the 4110 can be core-unlocked (noted on some motherboards), and its unlocked multi, then it will be an overclockers dream
    true, you can unlock the disabled cores with a switch just like the ATI GPU, base GHZ is 3.8, it will turbo 1,2GHZ for each core and has unlocked multi.

hey since everyone believes more the fake info then anything else maybe its time to start some rumours there is no 4110
    Last edited by duploxxx; 05-24-2011 at 11:21 AM.
    Fanboyitis..

Xtreme Addict
    Aww, if it is fake that's a bummer, why do peeps do that :\.

I originaly saw this news on guru3d's news page.
    http://www.guru3d.com/news/amd-bulld...icing-surface/

I am Xtreme
    true, you can unlock the disabled cores with a switch just like the ATI GPU, base GHZ is 3.8, it will turbo 1,2GHZ for each core and has unlocked multi.

hey since everyone believes more the fake info then anything else maybe its time to start some rumours there is no 4110
    half the stuff dosnt make sense at all
    why would introductory parts have so many 1s in the model number, and be unlocked. might aswell just say that all BD chips will be unlocked, nomatter how cheap they are, which sounds so true right, lol.
    then the pricing between 4 cores and 8 sounds so horribly wrong. it either means that 8 cores are too slow to beat SB and thus it cant be priced over it at all. or it means 4 cores are too strong to be priced appropriately, which leaves a huge gap between FX and llano 4 cores (yes i know 190$ is close to 170, but youd have to factor in a 50$ gpu for BD aswell)
    2500k @ 4900mhz - Asus Maxiums IV Gene Z - Swiftech Apogee LP
    GTX 680 @ +170 (1267mhz) / +300 (3305mhz) - EK 680 FC EN/Acteal
    Swiftech MCR320 Drive @ 1300rpms - 3x GT 1850s @ 1150rpms
    XS Build Log for: My Latest Custom Case

Xtreme Member
    there is no 4110
    So Franck Delattre is trollin too?

http://www.hardware.fr/articles/833-6/conclusion.html

Notice the other spec too. Maybe he's just seen the Asus slide?