Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: The what song are you currently listening to thread!

Copenhagen, teh capital village of the World. Hillerød, Malmö
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW CUTE I LOVE YOUR AVATAR JUDAEUS APELLA!!!! <3333

hmm I'm currently listening to some Rihanna from the person sitting behind me in the train.... T_T feels like somebody is shooting birdie turdies in my ears *whines*
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.
    (^ ^) Copy and paste Bunny into your sig to create an army of BUNNY ZOMBIE MINIONS!!!

Xtreme Addict
    Dammit... now I feel really depressed after listening to that song.

Edit:

LOL, Its nice someone finally noticed.
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

I just wanna pick you up and hug you and kiss you and rape you! SOOO CUTE <333
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.
    (^ ^) Copy and paste Bunny into your sig to create an army of BUNNY ZOMBIE MINIONS!!!

Xtreme Addict
    Its nice to feel wanted.
    This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    IQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

outdated hardware

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Lovely Day by Bill Withers then moving on the Mr Blue Skies by ELO as its been pissing down with rain for a week here in SHanghai!
    24/7 PC CoolerMaster CM690 + 7 fans(its HOT as HELL in Shanghai) Intel Xeon E3 1230 3.3-3.7Ghz, 2x8GB DDR3 1600 G-Skill, HD GT630 2GB, Scandisk Pro 256SSD 2x2TB Green, 2x 3TB WD Green Data Drives. HTPC Q8400, EP45 UD3L 4x1GB Gskill6400, 1xWD Black 640GB,2x2TB WD Green, 2xWD 1TB Blue(RAID1), Sapphire 4530 512MB,

Computers have enabled people to make more mistakes faster than almost any invention in history, with the possible exception of tequila and hand guns.

Mitch Ratcliffe, U.S. technology journalist and blogger

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Hotel Costes 1 thru 9 on shuffle.....

More & more very expensive, quickly obsolete parts!!

Xtreme Member
    Disturbed - Down With The Sickness
    Cmndt. Eric Lassard: What is the most frustrating thing about police work?
    Tackleberry: Not being able to carry hand grenades, sir.

Element One - The Limited (Aeron Aether Remix)

Main Rig

Intel Core i7-2600K (SLB8W, E0 Stepping) @ 4.6Ghz (4.6x100), Corsair H80i AIO Cooler
    MSI Z77A GD-65 Gaming (MS-7551), v25 BIOS
    Kingston HyperX 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-19200 Kit (HX24C11BRK2/16-OC) @ 1.5v, 11-13-13-30 Timings (1:8 Ratio)
    8GB MSI Radeon R9 390X (1080 Mhz Core, 6000 Mhz Memory)
    NZXT H440 Case with NZXT Hue+ Installed
    24" Dell U2412HM (1920x1200, e-IPS panel)
    1 x 500GB Samsung 850 EVO (Boot & Install)
    1 x 2Tb Hitachi 7K2000 in External Enclosure (Scratch Disk)

Entertainment Setup

Samsung Series 6 37" 1080p TV
    Gigabyte GA-J1800N-D2H based media PC, Mini ITX Case, Blu-Ray Drive
    Netgear ReadyNAS104 w/4x2TB Toshiba DTACA200's for 5.8TB Volume size

I refuse to participate in any debate with creationists because doing so would give them the "oxygen of respectability" that they want.
    Creationists don't mind being beaten in an argument. What matters to them is that I give them recognition by bothering to argue with them in public.

Xtreme Addict
    Best Violinist I've ever heard.... period. If you hate metal or classical, don't listen to this.

Xtreme Addict
    09_jesus_and_the_gurus-gib_mir_kraft.mp3

Live ver (the only one I could find online...):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obmp6l4F6E8

Storm of steel is another good one from jesus on the guru's.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHM6RkNV9UI
    Last edited by NEOAethyr; 06-22-2011 at 09:58 AM.

I'm currently listening to this:

Dvořák/Wiener Philharmoniker - Symphony No. 9 in E minor, Op. 95 "From the New World" part1/part2/part3/part4

Quote Originally Posted by chew* View Post
    You can never have enough D9's.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I wasn't even a dream when they played this, but damn, this is awesome!

The Meters - Cissy Strut
    IQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

outdated hardware

Have you guys ever found a song that you like and love when it comes on, but theres no way you'd ever sing the lyrics?

Judith - A Perfect Circle

Hooked by GodSmack - VooDoo atm
    Intel C2Q Q9550 2.83ghz :: Intel DQ45CB :: 4 x 2gb OCZ DDR2 PC2-8500 Reaper HPC :: ASUS EAH5850 :: Thermaltake TR2 RX 750w :: Western Digital Caviar Black 4 x 750gb in RAID 10
    Intel e3-1235 3.3ghz :: Intel s1200kp :: 4gb kingston hyperX 1600mhz :: WD 500gb Cavier Green
    Intel i7-3770k 4.4ghz :: msi z77ma-g45 :: 8 gb patriot Signature 1600mhz :: 160gb WD Cavier :: 5830 + 5870 CF :: Antec Earthwatts 650w

"...all men die, and no brave man lets death frighten him from his desire..."

Xtreme Addict
    LOL, has anyone even bothered listening to that video I posted? Its not a matter of me trying to get other people to listen to music I like... I don't like most of her music, I like a few songs of hers but thats it. Has anyone heard anyone play a violin like that? Especially when you get to 6:00. That's just crazy. I once saw her play so fast, without missing a single note, the camera couldn't keep up with her fingers and they looked like they were just a blob of blurred movements. I was sitting there saying, "WTF, is she human!?"

Quote Originally Posted by Judaeus Apella View Post
    LOL, has anyone even bothered listening to that video I posted? Its not a matter of me trying to get other people to listen to music I like... I don't like most of her music, I like a few songs of hers but thats it. Has anyone heard anyone play a violin like that? Especially when you get to 6:00. That's just crazy. I once saw her play so fast, without missing a single note, the camera couldn't keep up with her fingers and they looked like they were just a blob of blurred movements. I was sitting there saying, "WTF, is she human!?"
    personally i like this guy

i dont know much violinist but this guy got my attention. Hes basically doing the entire Tiesto song on his electric violin
    Last edited by masterg; 06-23-2011 at 10:07 AM.
    Intel C2Q Q9550 2.83ghz :: Intel DQ45CB :: 4 x 2gb OCZ DDR2 PC2-8500 Reaper HPC :: ASUS EAH5850 :: Thermaltake TR2 RX 750w :: Western Digital Caviar Black 4 x 750gb in RAID 10
    Intel e3-1235 3.3ghz :: Intel s1200kp :: 4gb kingston hyperX 1600mhz :: WD 500gb Cavier Green
    Intel i7-3770k 4.4ghz :: msi z77ma-g45 :: 8 gb patriot Signature 1600mhz :: 160gb WD Cavier :: 5830 + 5870 CF :: Antec Earthwatts 650w

"...all men die, and no brave man lets death frighten him from his desire..."

Actually I listened to the video, but I didn't really like it and I don't think it's that special, sorry. -.-

This guy is also very fast, you can easily find more of his work on youtube.
    David Garrett - Smells like teen spirit

I'm listening to this now:
    Bodo Wartke - Alla Turca Stomp

Quote Originally Posted by chew* View Post
    You can never have enough D9's.

Best Violinist I've ever heard.... period. If you hate metal or classical, don't listen to this.
    MOAR MOAR FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MOAR .... she's prettier than Rebecca Black <3
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    [QUOTE=Judaeus Apella;4887104]Best Violinist I've ever heard.... period. If you hate metal or classical, don't listen to this.
    Violin Goddess!!

currently listening to Where Are You Now by Avion
    does somebody here knows this band? not by google of course.XD
    [[Daily R!G]]
    Core i7 920 D0 @ 4.0GHz w/ 1.325 vcore.
    Rampage II Gene||CM HAF 932||HX850||MSI GTX 660ti PE OC||Corsair H50||G.Skill Phoenix 3 240GB||G.Skill NQ 6x2GB||Samsung 2333SW

flickr

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by vohu manah View Post
    MOAR MOAR FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MOAR .... she's prettier than Rebecca Black <3
    Rebecca Black is pretty? I was too distracted by the immense pain in my ears to notice.
    Last edited by Judaeus Apella; 06-26-2011 at 06:05 PM.

Rebecca Black is pretty? I was too distracted by the immense pain in my ears to notice.
    No, but she is younger and more obvious slutty than the lolita violinist you found.... however, the violinist is way prettier! In my oppinion Rebecca Black's Friday is more catchy and fun to listen to, than the violinist...but I still mute my computer before I watch their videos :P

lol I was youtubing violinists, and I came across this awsome awsome video
    Last edited by vohu manah; 06-27-2011 at 03:35 AM. Reason: w00t gotta post a video linky linky
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.

Xtreme Addict
    I don't think I've ever seen anything so incredible and pointless in my life.... lol. Thanks for sharing that. hahaha

*Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.

Xtreme Addict
    Citizen King - Better Days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKxXHEx-XnU
    |-------Conner-------|

RIP JimmyMoonDog

2,147,222 F@H Points - My F@H Statistics:
    http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/...e=Conman%5F530

all outta gum
    www.teampclab.pl
    MOA 2009 Poland #2, AMD Black Ops 2010, MOA 2011 Poland #1, MOA 2011 EMEA #12

Test bench: empty

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast