Quote Originally Posted by Ao1 View Post
Great news

How will it be tested? 50% compressible for static data and uncompressible data for test? (seems fair )
Probably 46% for static data and 67% for test data. With the E9/233 SMART value, I can see how NAND writes directly relate to wear, so no absolute need for 101% incompressible data for the test. Many pages back I found the 67% data had a compression curve similar to the types of data I would put on an SSD (apps, documents). The 46% is most similar to the OS and apps compression curve, but 67% is a more conservative version (less compressible than OS/Apps, but more compressible than documents), so I might do 67/67 or 46/67, not entirely sure yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
Attachment 0
I'm not sure but I don't think it is MWI according to what I found and posted in my original Snip from the Intel pdf.
OneHertz statement it is now at 120 after starting at 0 is too fast of an increase for MWI paramaters to be used in reverse.
What it is based on is not explained though.

Percentage Used Endurance Indicator- % used over what? MWI?
That exact quote is what made me think it was just MWI counting upward and past 100

If anything, a 120 is too low a value for it to be MWI based...to maintain the 1.015x WA, it needs a value of 125 at 241TiB.