Someone have M1015 card working on ASRock X79 extreme6?
I'm having a brutal time. Box was fully working until I popped in a M1015 and now I have to reinstall windows and that's not working while the card is in.
Does anyone know what it takes to get this working? Info is below:
- ASRock X79 Extreme6 BIOS P2.50
- Intel RST v22.214.171.1245
- M1015 firmware v?? (flashed IT mode in 2011)
- Xeon E5-1620 v2
- compatible ECC Ram
- PNY Quadro NVS450 video
- Seasonic platinum 750
- OS was is on Intel Rapid Storage RAID0 volume
- windows 7 ultimate
- PCIe slots are x16, x16, x8. video in 1st slot
- BIOS: changed the pcie slot to gen2 after 1st boot probs. oops.
-first boot "can't find NTLDR"
-2nd boot gets to desktop then BSOD. blinks off so can't even see what's written
-3rd boot can't find boot disk.
pulled lsi card. Intel RST raid volume is there, but windows won't boot. needs restore.
-Windows re-install. install DVD recognizes drives attached to M1015, no other. Gives a 'can't find drivers' and asks where they are. So can't even reinstall with card in.
Forgot to add I tried several M1015 cards, all were flashed with same firmware update