Thread: I haven't forgotten...

Xtreme Addict

I haven't forgotten...

I know its been a while and I keep promising that I will finish my chiller. Most have probably forgotten or given up on me, but I figured I'd give an update at least.

I have been so busy with school, and everything else seems to eat away at my cash reserves, and now I have cancer treatments to worry about. So when all of this crap is behind me, I am going to give my best effort to raise some cash to get started on it again, and maybe then I can finally show some temps and evidence that it actually works.....
    Regards, Stew.....

- This message brought to you by Frank Lee E. Snutz

Wanna look under my kilt?
    Sorry to hear about your personal situation bro

For what is worth..... I saved this picture, away back in the day and sometimes I look at and think "I gotta learn more"

Quote Originally Posted by T_M View Post
    Not sure i totally follow anything you said, but regardless of that you helped me come up with a very good idea....
    Quote Originally Posted by soundood View Post
    you sigged that?

why?
    ______

Sometimes, it's not your time. Sometimes, you have to make it your time. Sometimes, it can ONLY be your time.

Xtreme Addict
    Wow, that is old. I remember tearing it down, but it was a good first step. I am almost never satisfied with my designs, but I am close now. The good thing is I'll be around to finish it. It is just a question of when.
    Regards, Stew.....

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Hang in there fella & no...haven't forgotten at all. You get back to it when you have time....we'll all be here waiting for yah!!

More & more very expensive, quickly obsolete parts!!

Xtreme Addict
    Every time I go to visit my folks where "the contraption" rests (no garage at the apartment), I have this urge to do something.... Like hook up the water loop and run the pumps. However since I once again tore apart the water loops to redesign I can't hehe....

When I do start back up I have to rebuild the evaporator. The thick tubing inside is bothering me. I'm going to get some proper thin walled tubing and build a new one. I'll take the liberty in up-sizing the cooler too. I found these neat Copper post caps (like tubing caps just thinner) that I am going to use instead of regular caps and I can get them in 6" for a steal!
    Regards, Stew.....

-100c Club
    Hang on buddy. We will be waiting on your build!