Haven't really decided on the vid card, tbh. Still tossing between 6970/GTX570.

Anyway, build as follows

250ml cylindrical radiator (Any brand other than EK due to acrylic issues)
MCP655 + Acetal X-top
XSPC RX480
MCR220
Tygon 1/2" tubing (clear)
black compression fittings
1650RPM Yates

I know the MCR220 is a strange associate to the rest (considering the XSPC 480) but I already have it, I don't find it necessary to replace it considering it would be negligible performance to a XSPC 240. At least, I think so anyway. I am replacing a Swiftech GT though...

I'm toying between the XSPC Rasa/Koolance CPU-370 for CPU block. I've heard bad things about koolance and their build quality but nothing negative about XSPC. Would also prefer to have the compression fittings straight onto the CPU without 45* fittings. I'm also toying between the XSPC GPU waterblock and the koolance GPU waterblocks. On the GPU side I'm mostly looking at looks (even though the card is upside down..) and would have liked to have added a backplate but neither block offers them. GPU temperature on water will almost never limit an overclock.

A final question I've heard mixed views on is the order in the block? I know res>pump is important but what about GPU/CPU? It's a TJ07, so, ideally, I'd want it to go Res>pump>rad1>rad2>GPU>CPU for ease of routing as the rads are in the bottom of the case, pump in the bottom of the drive bays and res next to the mobo.

No EK product suggestions please.