Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project: ______RESURREKTION______

Xtreme Member
    I may just stay with Green LEDs. I'm short on any spare White 5mm LEDs atm. I mounted the two I&H 225 Reservoirs on the bezel, which now looks very "Trek" on it's own fyi: Ian Hall made these reservoirs by hand and it appears he stopped making them? I couldn't find them in stock anywhere. Dropped him a message other day, to see whats up?

Xtreme Member
    Here is the chassis so far with Reservoirs mounted.

This looks so complex. There are so many details, from the artwork on the MB cover to the skulls and how everything is mounted in/out of the chassis. I am glad to see you are back working on this.

Xtreme Member
    Thank you, it feels good to work on my project. I just fear it wont last long, I have to get back to some other projects

btw: Anyone know where you get the older Black BP G-1/4" plugs shown on this res? Not a fan of their new ones...I haven't heard back from Ian. If not, I can make new ones, just trying to save some time.

Last edited by Bill Owen; 09-08-2011 at 04:42 AM.

I'm very late to this thread, but I just wanted to comment on a couple of things. First and foremost because I think it's a phenomenal project, but also because the post where you did the paint job on the mobo cover made me laugh. One picture shows the warning not to remove the cover and the picture right after it is a closeup of a screwdriver. Just the way they came one after the other was amusing to me, but then I scroll down and see a picture of a heat gun blasting a "Thermal Armor" sticker. Maybe I'm just in an odd mood but the irony gave me a good chuckle.

Well played, sir. Well played.

Xtreme Member
    Thank you for tuning and noticing the details Geezer!

Overkill ring, 120mm for top exhaust fan, I paint flat Black, then scuffed all of the edges with sandpaper

http://www.mnpctech.com/120mm_Overkill_Fan_Grills.html

Xtreme Member
    And another found object I've saved for this build, It's a 3x120mm Mounting frame from NZXT Khaos tower I dismantled awhile back. Fits perfect! and with some slight modification, it will serve as location for my radiator.

Xtreme Member
    I was honored that Computer Power User magazine asked to feature my Tribute to HR GIGER. I hope that it inspires people to check out his art that may not have associated or recognized his name before.

They share digital version of their monthly publications for free here,
    http://www.computerpoweruser.com/Dig.../CP____1411__/

Administrator
    Very nice job on this Mod Bill and congratz on the Computer Power User magazine article !

Very nice worth a reply

Xtreme Member
    Thank you! and Sorry for late reply. Just finished Metro Exodus build, https://mnpctech.com/metro-exodus-4k...h-worklog.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12