Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast

Thread: Bulldozers first screens

Brilliant Idiot
    I wouldn't trust to much stuff guys other than what frank from cpu-z posted.

Even if someone did leak anything atm I would not call it "accurate" enough performance wise to be able to draw conclusions.
    heatware chew*
    I've got no strings to hold me down.
    To make me fret, or make me frown.
    I had strings but now I'm free.
    There are no strings on me

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by informal View Post
    Until we get a real leak from a credible person/website,all of this is just BS. But credible sources won't break the NDA,so there won't be real leaks until the launch date...Which is under NDA too
    well, if u collect money so i can live the rest of my life w/o work i might break it
    AMD Phenom II X6 1055T@3.5GHz@Scythe Mugen 2 <-> ASRock 970 Extreme4 <-> 8GB DDR3-1333 <-> Sapphire HD7870@1100/1300 <-> Samsung F3 <-> Win8.1 x64 <-> Acer Slim Line S243HL <-> BQT E9-CM 480W

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by w0mbat View Post
    well, if u collect money so i can live the rest of my life w/o work i might break it
    +1 that's what I was thinking.

They probably couldn't care less what happens if they are compensated well enough.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RussC View Post
    Well its faster in that CPU test than my 955-C2 OC'd to 3.75GHz. But the scores max @ 7.9, mine ran 7.4 so it really dosent tell us anything.
    Which is why the guy used it , and probably won't even get into trouble.
    If it is fake then he did a good job!

Stupid Windows benchmark...I get same score as you @ 3.4GHz...
    X2-550(C2) unlocked to X4-965(3.4GHz)..score: 7.4
    2x2GB DDR3-1333 @ 9-9-9-24-30-1T.......score: 7.5
    Win7 Ultimate(SP1)

Brilliant Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by flippin_waffles View Post
    +1 that's what I was thinking.

They probably couldn't care less what happens if they are compensated well enough.
    yep sure.......so here's how the scenario breaks down, if someone was stupid enough to give you enough money to break it and a company found out about this transaction, ( not hard to track accounts paypal or otherwise )

They sue you for all of it plus demand more.......

The other rule of being under NDA is that people don't know your under NDA.....those claiming they have parts but are under NDA.....are just trying to look cool.
    heatware chew*

Xtreme Mentor
    3.4GHz X6 1090T scores 7.6 (not fake)
    RiG1: Ryzen 7 1700 @4.0GHz 1.39V, Asus X370 Prime, G.Skill RipJaws 2x8GB 3200MHz CL14 Samsung B-die, TuL Vega 56 Stock, Samsung SS805 100GB SLC SDD (OS Drive) + 512GB Evo 850 SSD (2nd OS Drive) + 3TB Seagate + 1TB Seagate, BeQuiet PowerZone 1000W

RiG2: HTPC AMD A10-7850K APU, 2x8GB Kingstone HyperX 2400C12, AsRock FM2A88M Extreme4+, 128GB SSD + 640GB Samsung 7200, LG Blu-ray Recorder, Thermaltake BACH, Hiper 4M880 880W PSU

SmartPhone Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE
    XBONE paired with 55'' Samsung LED 3D TV

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by chew* View Post
    The other rule of being under NDA is that people don't know your under NDA.....those claiming they have parts but are under NDA.....are just trying to look cool.
    thats not really true.
    AMD Phenom II X6 1055T@3.5GHz@Scythe Mugen 2 <-> ASRock 970 Extreme4 <-> 8GB DDR3-1333 <-> Sapphire HD7870@1100/1300 <-> Samsung F3 <-> Win8.1 x64 <-> Acer Slim Line S243HL <-> BQT E9-CM 480W

Brilliant Idiot
    thats not really true.
    It surely is.

Only people that would have silicon atm is partners.

Otherwise it would be some early crap silicon found on black market.

It's very simple logic.

I am not under NDA atm nor do I have silicon and I work close with all parties in question , that should tell the majority of you alot.
    heatware chew*

Xtreme Enthusiast
    well, there are many NDAs that dont tell the signer he cant say hes under a NDA. any at this point there are more samples out than u think. not only partners, but some media guys too.

Brilliant Idiot
    well, there are many NDAs that dont tell the signer he cant say hes under a NDA. any at this point there are more samples out than u think. not only partners, but some media guys too.
    Most people that are under NDA and are smart do not draw attention to themselves. That means they don't go shouting I have parts but am under NDA......

Like i said there are parts out, functional parts. Final silicon though? I tend to doubt that.
    Last edited by chew*; 05-14-2011 at 10:35 AM.
    heatware chew*

Xtreme Enthusiast
    i wouldnt call that smart. i really have to hold myself together sometimes. i just love spreading news

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gappo View Post
    Pretty clear the windows cpu description was edited, doesn't even show up on the analysis. (besides being a different font and blindingly obvious anyways.)
    You can change CPU-Z's font pretty easily. It's in the config file at the same folder as the cpu-z exe.

Brilliant Idiot
    i wouldnt call that smart. i really have to hold myself together sometimes. i just love spreading news
    News?

There are 2 types of news......

Grocery store checkout magazine racks. ( inquirer )

Actual newspapers. ( new york times )

Most of the stuff in this thread smell's like inquirer to me.
    Last edited by chew*; 05-14-2011 at 11:01 AM.
    heatware chew*

Quote Originally Posted by informal View Post
    Until we get a real leak from a credible person/website,all of this is just BS. But credible sources won't break the NDA,so there won't be real leaks until the launch date...Which is under NDA too
    Isn't the launch at E3?

Xtreme Member
    Theres not final silicon out? Wow, the release is ~3weeks away. I would hope theres final silicon somewhere?

RussC

Like i said there are parts out, functional parts. Final silicon though? I tend to doubt that.
    My Rig
    PII955-C2 3.8GHz, 2.5MHz NB
    GSkill 2x2GB DDR3-2400@900MHz
    M4A87T Antec 900 Case, Custom Mods x5Fans
    Custom Water Cooling: 15x12 3-Core Radiator
    4xSunon 4.5W Fans, DD12V-D5 Laing Variable Pump
    DD MC-TDX Water Block
    700W OZC ModX Power Supply
    GB HD6970OC2 Video Card
    2x150GB Raptor Raid

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Most probably a major flaw of the photoshop work if fake:

The so called "true" ss:

Xtreme Enthusiast
    yep sure.......so here's how the scenario breaks down, if someone was stupid enough to give you enough money to break it and a company found out about this transaction, ( not hard to track accounts paypal or otherwise )

They sue you for all of it plus demand more.......

Yeah, good point. Well I guess is just one of the problems of the internet. June can't come soon enough, I may have to disconnect my connection for a couple weeks.

Xtreme Addict
    Most people that are under NDA and are smart do not draw attention to themselves. That means they don't go shouting I have parts but am under NDA......

If AMD doesn't have final silicon out by now, then I doubt we would be looking at any kind of June timetable for a launch. I'm pretty sure they have final silicon out by now.
    As quoted by LowRun......"So, we are one week past AMD's worst case scenario for BD's availability but they don't feel like communicating about the delay, I suppose AMD must be removed from the reliable sources list for AMD's products launch dates"

Xtreme 3D Team
    Quote Originally Posted by freeloader View Post
    If AMD doesn't have final silicon out by now, then I doubt we would be looking at any kind of June timetable for a launch. I'm pretty sure they have final silicon out by now.
    What chew* said are partners / secret others do not have final silicon. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist internally.
    Smile

Brilliant Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by freeloader View Post
    Final silicon in endusers hands? No.

I never said they did not have final silicon.......
    heatware chew*

Banned
    If partners, is mobo makers, oem ,developers, server guys, than yea, partnes should suffice.This leaves out only media really, which dosnt need to have final silicon yet.

"i wouldnt call that smart. i really have to hold myself together sometimes. i just love spreading news "

Than spread em man .register somewhere under weird nickname, do cpuz plus cinebench and make us all happy

Brilliant Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by RussC View Post
    Theres not final silicon out? Wow, the release is ~3weeks away. I would hope theres final silicon somewhere?

RussC
    Really 3 weeks hard launch?

So AMD is going to release a cpu they claim only will be officially supported by 990 chipset when no boards are out or ready for market?

I'm sure we would see board leaks with current cpu's......at the very minimum.

AMD made it quite clear that any support on older boards they have nothing to do with.
    heatware chew*

Xtreme Member
    I am not under NDA atm nor do I have silicon and I work close with all parties in question , that should tell the majority of you alot.
    If saying you are under NDA breaks the NDA, and you are saying you aren't under NDA...does that mean you are under NDA (really)?

Also maybe you don't have silicon because OMG ITS GRAPHENE INSTEAD!!! EVERYBODY GO MENTAL AMD IS BACK.

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by XRL8 View Post
    Than spread em man .register somewhere under weird nickname, do cpuz plus cinebench and make us all happy
    If you are respectfull to the NDA, the companies will treat you alike... break the rules and you might loose the support you have been building up for years... for what ? Bragging rights ? Look mum I have one... nah...
    Question : Why do some overclockers switch into d*ckmode when money is involved

Remark : They call me Pro Asus Saaya yupp, I agree

Xtreme Member
    Good point, but there seems to be unamimous consent that BD release is between June7 to the 15th, in or around CBit. If thats wrong, then thats going against all we know so far. Will it be a announced release with no silicon...that would really suck also. We know with some non-fake screenies from China that 990 boards do exist. It possible also they will have silicon out w/o 990 release for the current AM3+ MB's? Thats pure speculation on my part.

I believe there won't be a large performance hit with BD running in AM3+ current crop of MB's!

RussC

Really 3 weeks hard launch?

So AMD is going to release a cpu they claim only will be officially supported by 990 chipset when no boards are out or ready for market?

I'm sure we would see board leaks with current cpu's......at the very minimum.

AMD made it quite clear that any support on older boards they have nothing to do with.
    My Rig
    PII955-C2 3.8GHz, 2.5MHz NB
    GSkill 2x2GB DDR3-2400@900MHz
    M4A87T Antec 900 Case, Custom Mods x5Fans
    Custom Water Cooling: 15x12 3-Core Radiator
    4xSunon 4.5W Fans, DD12V-D5 Laing Variable Pump
    DD MC-TDX Water Block
    700W OZC ModX Power Supply
    GB HD6970OC2 Video Card
    2x150GB Raptor Raid

Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast