Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleeding XSPC Dual-bay Res for D5... FFFUUU!

Chasing After Diety
    Quote Originally Posted by vulcZ View Post
    Awww but it looks so cool!

Okay so I'm going to assume the little square comes included with my reservoir (seems like it would be silly if it didn't). Thanks for the clarification!
    i used height in the res so i could have the whirlpool effect as a flow meter of some sort.. lol..

If the res is high enough, there is no way that whirlpool is going to reintroduce air.

And having the res be fully modular, allows your imagination and parts to be the limit of your creation.
    Nadeshiko: i7 990 12GB DDR3 eVGA Classified *In Testing... Jealous? *
    Miyuki: W3580 6GB DDR3 P6T-Dlx
    Lind: Dual Gainestown 3.07
    Sammy: Dual Yonah Sossoman cheerleader. *Sammy-> Lind.*

[12:37] skinnee: quit helping me procrastinate block reviews, you asshat. :p
    [12:38] Naekuh: i love watching u get the firing squad on XS
    Its my fault.. and no im not sorry about it either.

Xtreme Addict
    Naekuh, it could be me, but is that rust on your clamp? I though you had those replaced?
    “Little expense had been spared to create the impression that no expense had been spared.” - Hitchhiker's Guide
    It's better to ask dumb questions now, than to look stupid later
    Mondays:

I am Xtreme
    Awesome, thanks for the advice fellas! Man, I really wish I would have logically sat down and thought about my loop rather than just buying parts. MY WC project started as a budget, entry-level setup (since a buddy game me a pump and an old 240mm radiator). Here we are, $400 later and the only part I haven't replaced is the D5 pump (non vario). This hobby gets expensive, and it gets expensive quick! I think when I get my LCS 6990, a new reservoir will probably be the last thing I buy so I can finally mark this project as "complete" heh :P

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by NaeKuh View Post
    And having the res be fully modular, allows your imagination and parts to be the limit of your creation.
    Or just use QD's to have a modular loop so you really can just move stuff around however you want

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12