Thread: Anyone have the new Corsair 600T graphite series case yet?

Xtreme Addict

Anyone have the new Corsair 600T graphite series case yet?

I'm looking at buying a new case for my main desktop PC and saw that this month Corsair released a sweet looking case, the graphite series 600T. If anyone has one, can you leave your impressions please. Or if anyone else wants to chime in on this case, you're more than welcome to.

It comes in black or special edition white. I'm really looking at buying the white version. It's got a really clean look and won't show dust nearly as bad as all my previous black cases.
    And it's reasonably priced at $140usd.

Posted from my iPhone 4.

"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government"
    -- Alexander Hamilton

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I found the airflow to be a little lacking personally but other than that a very nice case to work with.

World Champion - IRONMODS
    It's nicely designed, although the optional HDD cage location (directly in front of the PSU) is a bit difficult to deal with. It's pretty quite
    http://www.techreaction.net/2010/11/...nal-dual-loop/
    Quote Originally Posted by Massman
    My definition of 'efficient' is 'it does not suck monkeyballs'. Yes, I set bars low.
    [CENTER]The post counter is not an intelligence meter!

MAX11L - "It's like a console...with the suck turned down and the awesome turned up" -tet5uo
    Heat Team IRONMODS

Xtreme Member
    Nice job miahallen. I've been looking at this case for a build for my wife. I may have to look a little closer at it now.

Xtreme Member
    I saw the white one at Sacramento Lanfest, nice! I own a black one that I bought side window for I haven't had any issues with mine. Temps seem ok and as far as hd in front of psu I didn't use it.

Just order one a few days ago. (Black) Corsair now sell a blacks side panel like the one with the white case. Taking the big fan off the top and installing it on the side panel and installing 3 120's on top should take care of air flow. At least to my thinking. My plans are to use a H50 drawing air (120 fan)from out side of case and duct it to the rear/top 120 so the warm air never gets into the case.

Xtreme Member
    It's a shame they did so many things right on this case, and left out the side fan. It's the same kind of head-scratching thing they did with the 800D hard drive cooling solution (or lack thereof).

You could try the Fractal ARC Midi, almost the same internally, sleeker and probably cheaper

I mailed them, and it will reach retaliers by July.... Don'tknow if you're ina a hurry though....
    Raidmax ATOMIC - Core i7 3770s + Corsair H70 // Gigabyte H77N WIFI // Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 2133mhz // EVGA GTX1060 ACX2.0// Kingston SUV400 480Gb // Sharkoon SFX500L

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by miptzi View Post
    You could try the Fractal ARC Midi, almost the same internally, sleeker and probably cheaper
    Whoa, both these mentioned cases look beautiful in their own way.

Corsair Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderSausage View Post
    It's a shame they did so many things right on this case, and left out the side fan. It's the same kind of head-scratching thing they did with the 800D hard drive cooling solution (or lack thereof).
    The white case comes with the windowed side panel and a mesh panel that you can install that has spots for 4x120mm.

Xtreme Guru
    Hmm, i wonder how much space there is between sidepanel mesh and GPUs, as in if one can fit rad with one row of fans inbetween :/

Xtreme Gamer
    I have the black version of this case which I got when it was just released last year. The 2 large fans r kinda bad, so i replaced the top one with 2x 120mm fans, i replaced the rear 120mm fan with a better one, and also put an extra 120mm fan behind the hdd cage at the front to improve intake which also blows over my 2x480s gtxs. airflow is much better now and i couldnt be happier
    Intel i7 930 @ 4.2Ghz 24/7
    Asus Rampage 3 Extreme
    Asus Radeon HD 6990
    Corsair Dominator GT 6GB
    Corsair AX1200, 600T
    Intel X25-M 160GB
    Dell U3011 30" Monitor

Xtreme Member

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by churchy View Post
    Hmm, i wonder how much space there is between sidepanel mesh and GPUs, as in if one can fit rad with one row of fans inbetween :/
    why go into that trouble when you can fit one 2x120 on the top
    and one 1x200 the front
    (one 1x120 in the rear exhaust fan is also an option)
    I just finished seting up one of these today
    and must say that this case is more than decent for it's price.
    A job well done Corsair.
    i look forward to get my hands on the white version as well....

Xtreme Addict
    Well, I put in an order for the white version yesterday after doing some further reading which confirmed Corsair changed out the 200mm fans for better and slightly faster versions. Also the included window AND optional mesh panel helped seal the deal. I'm going to air cool things at first and when I get my tax return, it will be switched to all water cooling. I've been playing with the idea of water cooling for years but never made that leap. It's time.

"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government"
    -- Alexander Hamilton