Thread: Chrome cpu usage Hickup and other bugs?

Xtreme X.I.P.

Chrome cpu usage Hickup and other bugs?

does anybody know what this is about?

I also noticed that when i leave my pc idle for a long time and come back, the rig freezes every few seconds...
    cpu usage is fine, i suspect its IO bursts to the HDD or some weird interrupts that cause this?
    This only happens when chrome is running, and killing it off stops the every 5s freezes

Then there are website display issues, flash content doesnt show up at all, it doesnt ask me to install any plugins...
    So whats up with that?

FTP access is really weird and buggy as well, some downloads dont work and time out while they work on IE and FF and Opera...

damn chrome is buggy... i always thought its so fast and stable and all
    Last edited by saaya; 04-10-2011 at 06:15 PM.

-150c Club Member
    No such issue. First thought would be a backdoor or trojan of some sorts with someone actively accessing you.

If you have a cooling question or concern feel free to contact me.

Copenhagen, teh capital village of the World. Hillerød, Malmö
    lol I think n00b 0f l337 is right, I used to have the same problem on my old computer, although it wasn't chrome. I took that as a sign from the gods, that I should watch less :banana::banana::banana::banana:, and stop being a basementdweller ^^ I re-installed my computer and created my first myspace account!
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.
    (^ ^) Copy and paste Bunny into your sig to create an army of BUNNY ZOMBIE MINIONS!!!

Xtreme Addict
    The only issue i have had recently is the flash constantly crashing but luckily i managed to find a fix for it by disabling the c:\users Flash plugin module and leaving the C:\Windows\System32 one enabled.
    Last edited by Scubar; 04-11-2011 at 08:15 AM.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    well, it could be the trojan our IT department installed on all systems to monitor us ^^
    but it only happens in chrome, so nope, i dont think thats it...

btw, theres another chrome bug, right click open new tab becomes really buggy and slow after a few tabs...
    starting to really not like chrome...

-150c Club Member
    That's not Chrome I've got at least 20 computers in my own personal use with Chrome, no such issue.

If you have a cooling question or concern feel free to contact me.