Thread: SirJamesDTech - Prolimatech MK-13 GPU Cooler/System Update!

SirJamesDTech - Prolimatech MK-13 GPU Cooler/System Update!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ds2zZftRuk

Today I am taking a look at Prolimatech's new GPU cooler, the MK-13.
    I'll also be showing my new fans configuration, as well as giving you a hint of my next system upgrade!
    - BOARD: Asus Maximus IV Extreme - CPU: i7-2600K Sandy Bridge - GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 580s in SLI - SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 120GB - STORAGE: 3x WD Caviar Blacks 640GB - RAM: 8GB Dominator GT DDR3 2000 - PSU: Antec TPQ1200W Modular - SOUND: Creative X-Fi Titanium Professional - FAN CONTROLLER: NZXT Sentry 2 Touch Screen - SPEAKERS: Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Surround - KEYBOARD: Logitech G19 - MOUSE: Razer Lachesis 3.5G 5600 dpi - BD/DVD: LG Black Blu-Ray/DVD - CASE: Corsair Obsidian 800D Full Tower - OS: Windows 7 Professional 64

Xtreme Addict
    Ok Im going to make a couple observations and im not trying to be mean so please dont take it personally. First, that kid is way too old for a noochi. Tell his parents to have some sort of industrial accident in which his nooch is lost forever. For my oldest son, when he was two, I "allowed" him to forget it on the plane and it was lost forever. He was not very happy for about 3 or 4 minutes and that was it, he never looked back.

The review itself... I didnt actually see the GPU cooler in action?? You showcased parts of the system well enough but I didnt see ANYTHING demonstrating the GPU cooler. Installation, temps, sound level.... am i jumping the gun? Is this a work in progress? If so i will definately look for the update. I love video reviews.

Ohhand I almost forgot, you look like a pretty big guy like myself, I'm 6'4" and easily a solid 240; when you make a comment like I must have stripped out three of these things..... hehe is just invokes images of someone too strong to finesse those screws to the right tension. This statement come from someone who has on many many occasions ripped the threads out a a threaded hole without even so much as a hint i was overtightening. Probably best to just leave that one out. hehe again im just sayin....
    Last edited by little_scrapper; 04-06-2011 at 08:08 PM.
    Boy that info was old. As am I. Currently my kids have taken over my desktops. They are both sporting matching GTX1080's. Last Christmas I got everyone Oculuses and thus GTX1080's. My eldest is some sort of CSGO champion gold label something or other. Me I work and shoot real guns. Build Comps as needed.

Naw I don't take any criticism as anything other than constructive, unless it's personal attacks which yours are not
    My nephew is barely 3 (I know he looks a lot older) so he's right around the age where the pacifier is going bye-bye.
    Normally it's always a full unboxing and then review, but when a product has been out for more than a month generally the results are fairly well-known. So it's just my impressions of the product and how it's stated functions, which is the reason I didn't give an official verdict.
    I've definitely got the force to do that to a screw, but in this case it was a situation where I could hear and feel the creaking/cracking as it was going into the housing...and these are the screws that came with the fan.
    - BOARD: Asus Maximus IV Extreme - CPU: i7-2600K Sandy Bridge - GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 580s in SLI - SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 120GB - STORAGE: 3x WD Caviar Blacks 640GB - RAM: 8GB Dominator GT DDR3 2000 - PSU: Antec TPQ1200W Modular - SOUND: Creative X-Fi Titanium Professional - FAN CONTROLLER: NZXT Sentry 2 Touch Screen - SPEAKERS: Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Surround - KEYBOARD: Logitech G19 - MOUSE: Razer Lachesis 3.5G 5600 dpi - BD/DVD: LG Black Blu-Ray/DVD - CASE: Corsair Obsidian 800D Full Tower - OS: Windows 7 Professional 64