Thread: Help me win an Ipad from my employer!

I am Xtreme

Help me win an Ipad from my employer!

Hey guys... Not sure if this is allowed here so mods please move it if im in the wrong section...

So Unlike many on this site I don't have a cool tech job - I sell cars.

Anyways - My company has launched a website designed to give our customers more data about our store... Basically it's a personal bio about me and our store.

So they are trying to drive people to this site by having an Ipad giveaway contest. The salesperson who drives the most people to the site gets a free ipad. Every person who registers on the site gets registered to get a free Ipad.

So by helping me you may win as well.

It only takes a few seconds; just go to www.ezpearl.com to login enter in as follows:

Business ID: GBMC
    Referred By: Mark Snethkamp

Once in there just fill in the 6 question form and boom... done... that easy..

Thanks to anyone that feels like taking a few seconds to help a brother out.
    Last edited by Revv23; 04-05-2011 at 05:07 PM.

Nerdy Powerlifter
    Link you posted as ";" in it which doesn't work. I can't log in.
    You must [not] advance.

Current Rig: i7 4790k @ stock (**** TIM!) , Zotac GTX 1080 WC'd 2214mhz core / 5528mhz Mem, Asus z-97 Deluxe

Heatware

I am Xtreme
    Doh!

Link fixed. Should work now.

of the Strawhat crew.
    "It's important to know that all of your contact information is safe with me. It will never be sold or compromised in any way. I will only use it to inform you of valuable options regarding your automotive needs and wants."

What if we have no automotive needs or wants, Mark? You're not going to spam us by phone are you?

XtremeSystems BF3 Platoon - Any XS member is welcome.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    i bet if you posted it on /b/ you could drive a LOT of traffic there. not sure if it'd be 'quality' traffic though
    i7 2600k, 8GB 1866Mhz DDR3, GTX560 Ti, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4, CM Cosmos 1000 Case, and some green crap everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandr0s View Post
    So you're saying I could use my own pee as coolant?

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamekiller View Post
    "It's important to know that all of your contact information is safe with me. It will never be sold or compromised in any way. I will only use it to inform you of valuable options regarding your automotive needs and wants."

What if we have no automotive needs or wants, Mark? You're not going to spam us by phone are you?
    nah...if i call ya by accident just tell me not to call you... trust me there's no point to calling people that don't want to be called. It's the biggest waste of time and productivity a salesperson can do and I'd rather run full force at a brick wall than cold call people - especially people that dont want to be bothered.

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by defect9 View Post
    i bet if you posted it on /b/ you could drive a LOT of traffic there. not sure if it'd be 'quality' traffic though
    what is /b/ ?

of the Strawhat crew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revv23 View Post
    nah...if i call ya by accident just tell me not to call you... trust me there's no point to calling people that don't want to be called. It's the biggest waste of time and productivity a salesperson can do and I'd rather run full force at a brick wall than cold call people - especially people that dont want to be bothered.
    Haha, I was just teasing ya. I signed up just now. Let's BOTH win an Ipad... even though I'd swore I'd never own one. I guess it's ok if I didn't buy it myself.

XtremeSystems BF3 Platoon - Any XS member is welcome.

Xtreme CCIE
    Quote Originally Posted by Revv23 View Post
    what is /b/ ?
    Many boards have a /b/ area, but the most notorious (first?) is 4chan. There it's a "random" posting room... which doesn't actually mean pictures of everything from apricots to zeebra's, in reality it mostly means grotesque, inappropriate, and :banana::banana::banana::banana:ographic items (often with 2 or more of those categories in one). People frequenting it are also known for group-thinking their way into finding more productive areas to spam mercilessly.

Put more simply, it's where Internet trolls come from.
    Last edited by Serra; 04-06-2011 at 01:06 PM.
    Dual CCIE (Route\Switch and Security) at your disposal. Have a Cisco-related or other network question? My PM box is always open.

Xtreme Network:
    - Cisco 3560X-24P PoE Switch
    - Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall
    - Cisco 4402 Wireless LAN Controller
    - Cisco 3502i Access Point

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Many boards have a /b/ area, but the most notorious (first?) is 4chan. There it's a "random" posting room... which doesn't actually mean pictures of everything from apricots to zeebra's, in reality it mostly means grotesque, inappropriate, and :banana::banana::banana::banana:ographic items (often with 2 or more of those categories in one). People frequenting it are also known for group-thinking their way into finding more productive areas to spam mercilessly.

Put more simply, it's where Internet trolls come from.
    Lol; my boss might catch on to that one... ... unleashing trolls on it would be a bad idea... Last thing we need is for someone to spam the sight down haha.

Attack Dachshund
    I'd love to help you out, Rev.. but I really hate the car sales game... If you need a personal reference, then I'm here for you. but I won't promote the sales goal game. I've lived it and seen what it did to me and my family. The sales game is BS. but I'll still back you as a a bro. just dont buy into the crap they sell you on the job. the get rich scheme and job security security thing is a a scam. just wait til the month when your numbers are down, and you're gone. not to mention you never got rich in between.
    Last edited by MikeB12; 04-06-2011 at 05:20 PM.

Fanboy of Good Products
    i filled it out for you, you look like a nice guy. just don't call me, i ain't got no money
    Cruncher #1: EVGA Z68 FTW | i7-2600k @ 4.5 | 6GB Ram
    Cruncher #2: Supermicro Dual-Socket | 2 x 6-core Opterons | 4GB Ram
    Cruncher #3: 8-core Xserve 1,1

T400 for non-crunching

"But don't think you'll run me over - It's, ah, planting season here in Texas... and the farm is growing..." -Otis11 on crunching WCG

Copenhagen, teh capital village of the World. Hillerød, Malmö
    /b/ is not your personal army, you can't count on it.

Btw. I just signed up for you, see not all /b/trolls are bad trolls!!
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.
    (^ ^) Copy and paste Bunny into your sig to create an army of BUNNY ZOMBIE MINIONS!!!

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB12 View Post
    I'd love to help you out, Rev.. but I really hate the car sales game... If you need a personal reference, then I'm here for you. but I won't promote the sales goal game. I've lived it and seen what it did to me and my family. The sales game is BS. but I'll still back you as a a bro. just dont buy into the crap they sell you on the job. the get rich scheme and job security security thing is a a scam. just wait til the month when your numbers are down, and you're gone. not to mention you never got rich in between.
    Fair nuff bro'

Thanks for the support.