Thread: Where to find TJ-07 motherboard standoffs in Europe?

Where to find TJ-07 motherboard standoffs in Europe?

I did a silly thing and returned my TJ-07 standoffs and screws with a sandy bridge motherboard I had to RMA. The standoffs are extra long on the TJ-07, so my generic ones don't work.

Does anybody know where I can find original standoffs in Europe?

Many thanks!

Xtreme Member
    First of all, Have you tried to use 2 standoffs one on top of the other? If the male and female part use the same thread, that may solve your problem.

Otherwise you can try here:http://www.screwfasteners.co.uk/entr...n-nickele.html

They have many sizes, but these are M3 to M3. Some case manufacturers use 6-32 threads for the male part of the stand-offs and some use M3; the female part is usually M3.

I think, but please double check, that the TJ07 uses 8mm standoffs.

Finally have you tried here? http://www.silverstonetek.com/contactus.php?area=usa. Surely they can help.

Thanks, Hannibal Lecter. Trying two standoffs was my first approach, but the generic ones I have use different threads. The TJ-07 requires M3 female and 6-32 male. As for length, I read elsewhere that they are 8mm, though judging by how much my generic ones are too short, the TJ-07 ones may be even longer than 8mm.

I didn't find anything suitable at the local hardware store, so I contacted Silverstone. They just replied and told me they'd send me a quote for the spares.

[solved] TJ-07 standoffs can be ordered as part of the "TJ07 Accessory Package" (not sure what else it contains) for 10 Euro.