Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bitspower Deep Red series fittings will be available soon

Bitspower Deep Red series fittings will be available soon

Currently Bitspower's fittings have 5 colors, True Silver, Silver Shining, Black Sparkle, Matte Black and True Brass/True Golden. Told directly by Bitspower's CEO Mr. "BP-Vincent" recently, another new series -- Deep Red will be available in late April. There will be Barbs, Compressions, Adapters, Quick Disconnects, Rotaries and more. The designs are completed, and the production will be started as soon as the test is done.

The boss didn't tell me about the price, but I think they'll remain the same price as other colors. I do like the red fittings since I own a Asus ROG MB... Hope I can see them before May on American market.

Did the boss give you any pics?
    Dutch techies visit www.geekswarm.nl

Hardware: Antec P180b | Corsair HX850W | MSI P55-GD65 | Core i7 860 | 2*2GB Corsair Dominator PC12800 CL7 | Sapphire HD5870 + XFX HD5870 | OCZ Vertex 2 120GB|WD Caviar Black 1TB
    Cooling: Swiftech MCP355 + XSPC ResTop | ThermoChill Pa120.2 & TFC X-changer 120 | Swiftech Apogee XT | EK-FC5870 Acetal+Nickel | Tygon 3603 |Feser Ultra Pure + Corrosion blocker | 6*Scythe S-Flex F @ Scythe Kaze Master Ace

Bench: DimasTech Easy 2.5 | MSI-P67A-GD65 | Intel Core i7 2600K | 2*4GB Corsair Vengeance PC12800 CL8 | 2* MSI R6950 CFX

Xtreme Guru
    Pics can be seen @ bitspower site. But you forgot to mentioned other new finish types, eg. carbon black, black diamond, and imho best looking of them all - bronze age.

Quote Originally Posted by churchy View Post
    Pics can be seen @ bitspower site. But you forgot to mentioned other new finish types, eg. carbon black, black diamond, and imho best looking of them all - bronze age.
    Design of Bronze Age series, Black Diamond series and Carbon Black series has not finished, which means you won't see them soon. You may have to wait at least several months. Only red series is completed so far.

But yes, you're able to see them on their Taiwan website.

BTW, why do u think the bronze age is the best looking? IMO they look a little bit old. Looks like those fittings have been used for a very very long time. Red, Black, Silver, then Bronze... the silver was my favorite color, black is mine and the red will be my favorite color.

Xtreme Addict
    Blue?
    Signatures make my posts look huge... but I'm not humble enough to completely remove my signature, so I kept this note explaining it.

Xtreme Member
    Can I get in green

Xtreme Guru
    analysts: each has his own tastes. maybe because i like steam-punk builds a lot, where such should fit in well

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaldwin86 View Post
    Can I get in green
    Yes, you can. From Primochill.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.JPG 
Views:	1084 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	113422   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.JPG 
Views:	1088 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	113423  

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by analysts View Post
    pretty sure those are plastic, and not annodized green

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by m0r7if3r View Post
    pretty sure those are plastic, and not annodized green
    do it yourself is the only way to get a metal green fitting

Xtreme Member
    do it yourself is the only way to get a metal green fitting
    Hehe, wonder if those places that do chroming for bikes and what not would do fittings...that'd be pretty sick

black sparkle is my choice
    Core i7 920 @ 4.2GHz(200x21) || Foxconn Flaming Blade || Corsair 6GB XMS3 DDR3-1604 || EVGA 768MB GTX460 || WD 1TB Black || Antec EA650 || Antec P180B

Heatkiller 3.0 LC || Black Ice GTX480 || Eight D12SM-12 Yate Loons || MCP-35x || MicroRes v2.0 || Pantyhose

Heatware || www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=56515

Noob Overclocker
    Never use that cr@p. Mine sheared on me after less than 24 hours use and drenched my entire build.
    Zombie Killer Corsair 700D with Quad Rad mod+240 rad mod/Asus Maximus III Formula/i5 750 @ 4Ghz/8GB GSkill Trident/HIS HD 6990/Dell u2711/120GB Kingston SSD Now!/All under EK watercooling goodness!
    HTPC Lian Li V354B/i5 750/4GB Corsair/MSI HD5770/60GB GSkill Phoenix/Corsair H50/EVGA P55 Micro SLi

Quote Originally Posted by RacingTurtle View Post
    Never use that cr@p. Mine sheared on me after less than 24 hours use and drenched my entire build.
    simply because plastic fitting cannot beat metal fitting
    for plastic fitting I have to say that the o-ring isn't good

Banned
    Deep red?
    I thought they finally came up with a nicer red... but this is old news we have already seen red bitspower
    I think it's too shiny like red anodized aluminium
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...141863&page=70
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=264425

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by kroks View Post
    Deep red?
    I thought they finally came up with a nicer red... but this is old news we have already seen red bitspower
    They are not that shiny.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I will have to get some of these red fittings, I like very much Would look great on my classy.
    Last edited by the finisher; 04-02-2011 at 07:02 AM.
    Donate to XS.org

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin
    "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." -Thomas Jefferson

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."-Thomas Paine

Xtreme Addict
    Would love to see orange and purple.
    -

"Language cuts the grooves in which our thoughts must move" | Frank Herbert, The Santaroga Barrier
    2600K | GTX 580 SLI | Asus MIV Gene-Z | 16GB @ 1600 | Silverstone Strider 1200W Gold | Crucial C300 64 | Crucial M4 64 | Intel X25-M 160 G2 | OCZ Vertex 60 | Hitachi 2TB | WD 320

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by kroks View Post
    Deep red?
    If you think this is a piece of old news, then please show me a link that told us WHEN THEY WILL BE RELEASED!
    Again, if you don't believe they are deep red, then please say sorry when they finally come to the market!

Xtreme Member
    These might look spiffy with my EVGA Classified!
    In Progress:
    EVGA X58 Classified w/EK-FB full board block | Core i7 920 w/ Enzotech Sapphire | 6GB Gskill Trident F3-16000CL9T-6GBTD | ATI Radeon 4870 1GB | Hitachi 320GB HD x2 | Hitachi 1TB HD x2 | PCP&C Silencer 750W PSU | D5 Vario w/EK-D5 v2 | MCR320-QP w/cheap Yates (for now)

I am Xtreme
    Circles SucQ!

If your annoyed by sigs telling you to put things in your sig, then put this in your sig

Bribery won't work on me...just say NO to AT!!!

Dam those would have looked nice in my R3F build :z

Xtreme Member
    i dunow... make brass fittings and than color them bronze??? am i miss something??? leave it brass and shave off some price... IMHO sell just brass fittings and let people pay for color they want...

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetalar View Post
    i dunow... make brass fittings and than color them bronze??? am i miss something??? leave it brass and shave off some price... IMHO sell just brass fittings and let people pay for color they want...
    getting fittings colored individually would be tremendously expensive. Plating them increases their usable life and makes them much more visually appealing for little cost increase (since they're able to plate them en mass)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast