Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: LittleDevil LD PC-V8 ATX/HPTX Watercoolig PC case with 10 expansion slots pic inside!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    3x GTX580 1.5GB

LittleDevil in dark environment...
    SUCCESSFUL TRADE LIST RM600k+

^^ Malaysia's Overclocking Enthusiast Community Website ^^
    Find us at Facebook HERE

XS Successful Trades:
    G.Skill RipjawsZ 2400C9 4X4GB - sold to easegantini | G.Skill RipjawsX 2133C8 2X2GB - bought from Dumo | 2600K 57X - bought from newhit | 3770K 6750 - bought from Viss | 3770K 6750 - sold to Sniper | 3770K IMC 2800+ - bought from Dumo | G.Skill Pi 2200C7 - bought from websmile | 3770K IMC 2933+ - bought from Viss | DomGT 2kC7 3X2GB - sold to _AntLionBR_ | G.Skill Pi 2133C8 - bought from websmile | DomP 2800C11 - bought from Alex-Ro | Pi 2000C7 - bought from websmile | GTX4 + KVR 1333C9 - bought from TaPaKaH

Trying hard to find international seller and just figured that your own website offers that >_<. Shipping cost from your website is 4 times lower than Performance-PCS, nice.

Would like to ask few things:-
    1) How thick Aluminium is used for the case? or, how is the thickness compared to Lian Li? from the photo it looks like "weak" but in actual could be strong. I am just worried about the weight when i lift it by the top cover edge.
    2) Will magnet stick on the case? though i don think so...
    3) What is the clearance in mm between mainboard and top cover (internal measurement), looks like not sufficient for internal rad setup (also block part of 1st 5.25" bay). in that case may be inverse type is needed.

Yii @owikh84 you are here, wah looks like ur business is going well, and where did you get the case? from LD website too? Got any lobang for intel 320 600Gb?
    Last edited by iieeann; 09-23-2011 at 11:46 PM.

-100c Club Member
    Hi. Thanks.

1. Case is made from 1,5 and 2mm thick aluminium and it is really solid/strong.
    2. No.
    3. Fron the top of the case to MB on normal case is 90mm.

Kind Regards
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Work: LittleDevil's SS Cases, LittleDevil's SS Worklog, LD CPU-R1 Dice/LNē Pots, LD GFX-R1 Dice/LNē Pots,
    LittleDevil LD PC-V10, LittleDevil's K-Type Temp Display, |EMAIL: ldphasechange@gmail.com

LD PC-V8 Watercooling Cases:
    LINK

LD PC-V8 ATX/HPTX Watercoolig PC case with 10 expansion slots: LINK NEW!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Guru
    If magnet sticking is regarding possible usage of magnetic demciflex dust filters, they should also have for aluminium cases magnetic sticker with adhesive layer that you first attach to case, then filter sticks to it.

Quote Originally Posted by churchy View Post
    If magnet sticking is regarding possible usage of magnetic demciflex dust filters, they should also have for aluminium cases magnetic sticker with adhesive layer that you first attach to case, then filter sticks to it.
    Exactly. That is the only solution for Alum case... will be slightly extruded but that is the deal.
    From the pics on okiwh84 stickers had been used.

This case is really nice, my only complaint is the non-ergonomic design (non tooless design). should at least make the side panel to the mainboard easy to open/close.
    Last edited by iieeann; 09-25-2011 at 12:07 AM.

I saw in package there are 2 vandal switches. What is the default colour? Can i request specific colour for each switch? TQ.
    Last edited by iieeann; 09-26-2011 at 02:25 AM.

-100c Club Member
    Normal is black switch with blue, white or red led. We also have Silver switches.

Kind Regards
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Work: LittleDevil's SS Cases, LittleDevil's SS Worklog, LD CPU-R1 Dice/LNē Pots, LD GFX-R1 Dice/LNē Pots,
    LittleDevil LD PC-V10, LittleDevil's K-Type Temp Display, |EMAIL: ldphasechange@gmail.com

LINK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Ouch, Try to put an order in LD website but until last step it says "No payment module has been installed yet" >_<;

What is the workaround?

Do you eat Paypal?
    Last edited by iieeann; 09-26-2011 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iieeann View Post
    Ouch, "No payment module has been installed yet" your website says >_<;

What is the workaround?
    Email

I like large posteriors and I cannot prevaricate

Quote Originally Posted by neonatas View Post
    The comment about thin allu used, is when you fully load the case up with hardware, and then try to move the case without the sidepanels attached to it. (fex with maintance) Try it
    Read through the whole thread and found the comments by neonatas.

The reason I questioned about the strength of the case earlier is exactly the same concern as neonatas. After the system is fully installed, it will be very heavy. When I need to lay the case down, it is impossible to do so with the side panel installed because there is no place for me to hold/grip. The side panel needs to be taken out so that I can find place to hold on, and that only place will be the top cover edge. This lying down and lifting up action will be done regularly during installation, and repeated again in future build. The worry is the top cover edge is not able to withstand this and deform after sometimes.

Maybe some other users can comment on this. If the top cover edge is really strong enough to withstand this abuse, then this is not an issue.

-100c Club Member
    I didn't hear about that "problems" before. Case is pretty solid, if you have full hardware in it, you need to carry it carefully like all other ALU cases.

I think problem with paypal/website is now solved.

Kind Regards

Quote Originally Posted by iieeann View Post
    Read through the whole thread and found the comments by neonatas.

The reason I questioned about the strength of the case earlier is exactly the same concern as neonatas. After the system is fully installed, it will be very heavy. When I need to lay the case down, it is impossible to do so with the side panel installed because there is no place for me to hold/grip. The side panel needs to be taken out so that I can find place to hold on, and that only place will be the top cover edge. This lying down and lifting up action will be done regularly during installation, and repeated again in future build. The worry is the top cover edge is not able to withstand this and deform after sometimes.

Maybe some other users can comment on this. If the top cover edge is really strong enough to withstand this abuse, then this is not an issue.

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDevil View Post
    I didn't hear about that "problems" before. Case is pretty solid, if you have full hardware in it, you need to carry it carefully like all other ALU cases.

I think problem with paypal/website is now solved.

Kind Regards
    Yeah the paypal is working now, but the item need to restock it says.
    I want blue and white LED~~~~~~

-100c Club Member
    Black with Green Interior.

Kind Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Enthusiast

Nice as always

Thats a very pretty case.Is a pitty a i live soo far.
    Q9550 EO @ 4.1
    Asus P5Q Deluxe
    4 Gb DDR2 Gskill
    2xVelociraptors 300 gb Raid 0
    Sapphire Vapor 4870 1Gb
    PCP&C 750w silencer psu

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    Thats a very pretty case.Is a pitty a i live soo far.
    Buy online from ldcooling, they deliver up to arctic pole.

Nice one

-100c Club Member
    We have NEW product in our webshop.

Cleaning set which is really nice if you want to have our cases clean. CLEANING SET

Kind Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

-100c Club Member
    All colours in one place.

Kind Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

aaaawesome!
    something

-100c Club Member
    More of Black Orange

http://www.ldcooling.com/shop/atx-hp...-interior.html

Kind Regards

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Enthusiast
    ...looks like a perfect shelter for a X79-UD7...

-100c Club Member

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

-100c Club Member

LINK

www.ldcooling.com

Find US on Facebook

Xtreme Member
    Or you can have 2x radiators below are push/pull?

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by M_T_M View Post
    Or you can have 2x radiators below are push/pull?
    push pull fan setup at the bottom is possible for 1 of the rads only.
    SUCCESSFUL TRADE LIST RM600k+

^^ Malaysia's Overclocking Enthusiast Community Website ^^
    Find us at Facebook HERE

XS Successful Trades:
    G.Skill RipjawsZ 2400C9 4X4GB - sold to easegantini | G.Skill RipjawsX 2133C8 2X2GB - bought from Dumo | 2600K 57X - bought from newhit | 3770K 6750 - bought from Viss | 3770K 6750 - sold to Sniper | 3770K IMC 2800+ - bought from Dumo | G.Skill Pi 2200C7 - bought from websmile | 3770K IMC 2933+ - bought from Viss | DomGT 2kC7 3X2GB - sold to _AntLionBR_ | G.Skill Pi 2133C8 - bought from websmile | DomP 2800C11 - bought from Alex-Ro | Pi 2000C7 - bought from websmile | GTX4 + KVR 1333C9 - bought from TaPaKaH

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast